Hi All,

This is the thread for the buyer of Gaur city-2, 12th Avenue. Please post your experience and concern/query here. Please do not get confused between 12th Avenue and Galaxy North Avenue 2. Both are different.

Lets get started.

I have inquired by myself about the loan. HDFC is for sure ready to sanction. There was news that SBI is also giving loan as it was evident from their website but I wrote email to them, then they confirmed that they are not sanctioning any new loan against gaur city-2.

I have received a confirmation for corporation bank also. I shall proceed with corporation so will keep posting the further updates.

Thanks
Read more
814 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by mkushwha2
    Post your number or PM on these FB group we will get you added in the group..

GaurCity-2 12th Avenue (House Owner Only)
    12th Avenue, Gaur City 2

Pls add me in WhatsApp group. Thanx
    CommentQuote
  • I have seen many places that people mentioned. There possession in Dec 2015 while in my allotment letter it is mentioned as Aug 2016.
    CommentQuote
  • Also any update on F tower.
    CommentQuote
  • hi Vishal

What is your flat/block no. in 12th avenue
    Please ping your number and we wil get you added to right forum to have all the updated info.
    thnx.

Originally Posted by vishal032010
    Also any update on F tower.
    CommentQuote
  • Many of us have different different possession dates.
    On our last visit and mtg with ppl at site, we got to knw that the wrk progress for 12th avenue is going faster as compared to other projects.
    Posession date quoted by them was Dec-2015 and by jan builder wil strt issuing the posession letter..Anyways they have the 6months grace period so dust wil be settle by June-2016 or worst to worst Aug-2016.

Fingers crossed.

Originally Posted by vishal032010
    I have seen many places that people mentioned. There possession in Dec 2015 while in my allotment letter it is mentioned as Aug 2016.
    CommentQuote
  • Has the construction of 12th Avenue stopped after NGT order? Does any one here know actual ground reality of the Order and how it affects us? If it has stopped is there some information when it can restart.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prabhakarm
    Has the construction of 12th Avenue stopped after NGT order? Does any one here know actual ground reality of the Order and how it affects us? If it has stopped is there some information when it can restart.

Yes construction of all gaur city 1 and 2 projects have been stopped. If builders want can continue the work with proper environmental protections but, builders never want to complete the project. They will give the excuse that govt has stopped the work what we can do and will not pay any penalty and enjoy the bank interest on your money or invested somewhere else.
    I have visited the site yesterday and everything stopped from Gaur chakkar to NH24.
    CommentQuote
  • whats the situation now.....is the work at site started?????
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I just received an image on whatsapp showing that one of the buildings of Gaur city 1 had some impact on it due to earthquake. Any one else has any idea about the same?
    @Prabhakarm - Any update from the builder when is the construction supposed to start again.?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by DelhiScorpio
    Hi,

I just received an image on whatsapp showing that one of the buildings of Gaur city 1 had some impact on it due to earthquake. Any one else has any idea about the same?
    @Prabhakarm - Any update from the builder when is the construction supposed to start again.?

Can you please share the image? which avenue is this?
    CommentQuote
  • Updated pictures on Gaur's website for May show some activity at the site. But I am not sure, anybody been to the site recently?
    CommentQuote
  • Visited site today, all tower structure is complete. Work is going on inside the flats and outside ground area.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vishal Kamra
    Latest Update on 18th Aug - Part 2

HI

DO you know how many floors this commercial, in front of Tower A, will be made.
    CommentQuote
  • Can any body tell what is the resale rate going on in 12th avenue 15 th floor 2 bhk in gaur city 2 , i want to sell.

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Kindly add me to the whatsapp group for 12th avenue
    CommentQuote