Hi All,

This is the thread for the buyer of Gaur city-2, 12th Avenue. Please post your experience and concern/query here. Please do not get confused between 12th Avenue and Galaxy North Avenue 2. Both are different.

Lets get started.

I have inquired by myself about the loan. HDFC is for sure ready to sanction. There was news that SBI is also giving loan as it was evident from their website but I wrote email to them, then they confirmed that they are not sanctioning any new loan against gaur city-2.

I have received a confirmation for corporation bank also. I shall proceed with corporation so will keep posting the further updates.

Thanks
Read more
814 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi Ankit

PM me ur no. pls...will get u added to the right forum. Thnx.

Originally Posted by ankitchaitan
    Kindly add me to the whatsapp group for 12th avenue
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Praveen

Perhaps 2-3 floors..
    we hv a seperated group where we hv lot of members added
    ..if u wnt to be part of tht group n need mre info/issues discussion abt 12th avenue...PM ur no. And flat detail...wil get u added...

thnx

Originally Posted by bvbpraveen
    HI

DO you know how many floors this commercial, in front of Tower A, will be made.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

I too recieved the same on whtsapp but fortunately its fake one...nt belong to Gaur city...cheers...

thnx

Originally Posted by DelhiScorpio
    Hi,

I just received an image on whatsapp showing that one of the buildings of Gaur city 1 had some impact on it due to earthquake. Any one else has any idea about the same?
    @Prabhakarm - Any update from the builder when is the construction supposed to start again.?
    CommentQuote
  • thats not fake... cracks due to earthquakes in 4th and 5th avenue.. ppl living there are sufferring.. join the facebook page of gaur city and see the genuine owners and pics posted by them
    CommentQuote
  • Vishal, I messaged my number & unit detail to you. Please add me in 12th Avenue WhatsAPP group. Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Done...cheers

Originally Posted by prabhakarm
    Vishal, I messaged my number & unit detail to you. Please add me in 12th Avenue WhatsAPP group. Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Sandeep-The images those are viral on whtsapp...clearly those are not from 4th avenue and 5th avenue..as it was clearly seen in the images that the ground flr and basement structure were in different style from Gaur (tht was already discussed in our other forums too)

Though if other than that there are some other images then perhaps im not aware of it..
    thnx for letting this know....Can you pls share the FB page link...I didnt heard of this so I would like to go thru it and analyse the same.

thnx.

Originally Posted by sandeep3310
    thats not fake... cracks due to earthquakes in 4th and 5th avenue.. ppl living there are sufferring.. join the facebook page of gaur city and see the genuine owners and pics posted by them
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Vishal,

I have joined IREF today and have a flat in xxx. How can I PM you my no??
    CommentQuote
  • i wanted to be added to the xxx WhatsApp group. Please suggest. Thx.
    CommentQuote
  • https://www.facebook.com/architectabhishek/activity/10153511118671967?comment_id=10153514373301967¬if_t=open_graph_action_comment
    original owner's complaint to gaursons official page...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/gaurcity/
    this is gaur city owners group. see the owners and genuine pics yourself.

I am not on whatsapp grp. dont know whats circulating there..

Originally Posted by Vishal Kamra
    Sandeep-The images those are viral on whtsapp...clearly those are not from 4th avenue and 5th avenue..as it was clearly seen in the images that the ground flr and basement structure were in different style from Gaur (tht was already discussed in our other forums too)

Though if other than that there are some other images then perhaps im not aware of it..
    thnx for letting this know....Can you pls share the FB page link...I didnt heard of this so I would like to go thru it and analyse the same.

thnx.
    CommentQuote
  • Vishal. .. Can you please add me in whatsapp or telegram group. I owned xxx in xx block .. Gaur City 2.. Please let me know how can I share my number.
    CommentQuote
  • I am new to the forum...can anyone add me
    CommentQuote
  • What's the present status of 12th avenue....
    CommentQuote
  • What is the date of possession in 12th avenue?

Is it different for different towers?

Aug, 2016 is what I know.
    CommentQuote
  • From gaursonsindia site
    https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=71134
    CommentQuote