Hi All,

This is the thread for the buyer of Gaur city-2, 12th Avenue. Please post your experience and concern/query here. Please do not get confused between 12th Avenue and Galaxy North Avenue 2. Both are different.

Lets get started.

I have inquired by myself about the loan. HDFC is for sure ready to sanction. There was news that SBI is also giving loan as it was evident from their website but I wrote email to them, then they confirmed that they are not sanctioning any new loan against gaur city-2.

I have received a confirmation for corporation bank also. I shall proceed with corporation so will keep posting the further updates.

Thanks
Read more
814 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Can you please IM me on IREF - Name, Flat no., Block no.

Originally Posted by rk1205
    i wanted to be added to the xxx WhatsApp group. Please suggest. Thx.
    CommentQuote
  • I hope mohit you got added by now.
    If not, Can you please IM me on IREF - Name, Flat no., Block no.

Originally Posted by mohit13
    Vishal. .. Can you please add me in whatsapp or telegram group. I owned xxx in xx block .. Gaur City 2.. Please let me know how can I share my number.
    CommentQuote
  • I hope NKhatri you got added by now.
    If no, Can you please IM me on IREF - Name, Flat no., Block no.

Originally Posted by NKhatri
    I am new to the forum...can anyone add me
    CommentQuote
  • Members, please note -

Personal Information
    Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
    CommentQuote