Hi All,

This is the thread for the buyer of Gaur city-2, 12th Avenue. Please post your experience and concern/query here. Please do not get confused between 12th Avenue and Galaxy North Avenue 2. Both are different.

Lets get started.

I have inquired by myself about the loan. HDFC is for sure ready to sanction. There was news that SBI is also giving loan as it was evident from their website but I wrote email to them, then they confirmed that they are not sanctioning any new loan against gaur city-2.

I have received a confirmation for corporation bank also. I shall proceed with corporation so will keep posting the further updates.

Thanks
Read more
814 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • happy new year to all :D

i booked it with bsp 3040 on 10th floor ..:bab (59):.... am still waiting for someone to pls provide a link for discussion group of owners for this society
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by newuser2012
    happy new year to all :D

i booked it with bsp 3040 on 10th floor ..:bab (59):.... am still waiting for someone to pls provide a link for discussion group of owners for this society

Is this All Inclusive????
    CommentQuote
  • No .. it is not all inclusive .. it is just bsp :( as i mentioned ....

Originally Posted by konark007
    Is this All Inclusive????
    CommentQuote
  • 12th Avenue got approved? there is rumors regarding this... 1 Indiabulls agent was called me for the same.

Any clue?
    CommentQuote
  • What rumour? Can you tell us about the rumours.
    CommentQuote
    No .. it is not all inclusive .. it is just bsp :( as i mentioned ....

I also got on same bsp after 5 % discount. Did you bought from Gaursons directly?
    CommentQuote
  • I have also booked in GC12 , 1055 sqft at Rs 3040/sq ft . Has anybody calculated the loading yet ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitv1978
    I have also booked in GC12 , 1055 sqft at Rs 3040/sq ft . Has anybody calculated the loading yet ?

Close to 69%..not too good not too bad either

Sent from my Android device
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Not007
    12th Avenue got approved? there is rumors regarding this... 1 Indiabulls agent was called me for the same.

Any clue?

i called today to Gaur Corporate office and the first thing they told ( without asking) that "sir project will get approved by end of Jan".
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by varunzinn
    Close to 69%..not too good not too bad either

Sent from my Android device

For 1225 sq. ft:
    ================
    4-3 X 4-3 = 18.06 (Foyer)
    10 X 14 = 140 (Drg Room)
    9 X 7 = 63 (Study)
    7-4 X 7 = 51.31 (Dining)
    7 X 7 = 49 (Kitchen)
    4-2 X 5 = 20.83 (Store)
    7-6 X 5 = 37.5 (Toilet)
    12 X 10 = 120 (Bed Room)
    10 X 13 = 130 (M Bed Room)
    6 X 6 = 36 (Toilet)
    ------------------
    Total: 665.7

Balcony approx 180 sq ft (my rough calculation)

Gross = 845.7

845.7 / 1225 = 69%

So - 31% loading. Really not worth the money!!!
    CommentQuote
  • which floor and block you got this rate for 1055 ....

Originally Posted by amitv1978
    I have also booked in GC12 , 1055 sqft at Rs 3040/sq ft . Has anybody calculated the loading yet ?
    CommentQuote
  • no i bought it from broker but higher discounts were available only for 15+ floors .... which floor and block u booked it?

Originally Posted by rajendras
    I also got on same bsp after 5 % discount. Did you bought from Gaursons directly?
    CommentQuote
  • I booked in B block, 5th floor.

Originally Posted by newuser2012
    no i bought it from broker but higher discounts were available only for 15+ floors .... which floor and block u booked it?
    CommentQuote
  • ohh 5th floor PLC would be around 200 right? when did you book it because now nothing is available below 15 floors .... :bab (3):

congrats to you getting 5th :) :bab (59):

Originally Posted by rajendras
    I booked in B block, 5th floor.
    CommentQuote
    ohh 5th floor PLC would be around 200 right? when did you book it because now nothing is available below 15 floors .... :bab (3):

congrats to you getting 5th :) :bab (59):

I have serious doubts how much of it is true of the brokers claiming all booked below 15th floors - they seem to be telling this to everyone!!! May be an attempt to fake the total demand, leaving the better floors for occupancy to those who make a hard bargain.
    CommentQuote