Collapse

Galaxy North Avenue II Vs 12th Avenue - Greater Noida

Last updated: December 24 2015
852 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Galaxy North Avenue II Vs 12th Avenue - Greater Noida

Hi Sandeep.. The floor is 15th and yes you are right the other charges are quite high e.g Car Parking is 3.95 Lakhs.
    I will check for Stellar one also.
    And thanks for your suggestion to not only look for discounts on BSP instead I should think for total price.
    I just spoke to a broker on phone and she says Gaur will be coming with all other remaining avenues also like 17th , 3rd , 7th etc etc and lots of inventories are about to come in Guar City 2 and also she says this discount will be there till may june 2014 so no need to hurry thinking that discount may be waived off right? What you think about this?
    Do you have any idea in near future any new launch may be coming in Noida Expressway since my goal was for investment purpose which can yield good return.
    Thanks in advance sir!!!

Comment

I will say don't go through broker. buy it directly from gaur. noida expressway I think u can not get for such less price.

Comment

GC-12 Construction 2013----> A Quick Flashback <------
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by VishalViaan View Post
          Hi Sandeep.. The floor is 15th and yes you are right the other charges are quite high e.g Car Parking is 3.95 Lakhs.
          I will check for Stellar one also.
          And thanks for your suggestion to not only look for discounts on BSP instead I should think for total price.
          I just spoke to a broker on phone and she says Gaur will be coming with all other remaining avenues also like 17th , 3rd , 7th etc etc and lots of inventories are about to come in Guar City 2 and also she says this discount will be there till may june 2014 so no need to hurry thinking that discount may be waived off right? What you think about this?
          Do you have any idea in near future any new launch may be coming in Noida Expressway since my goal was for investment purpose which can yield good return.
          Thanks in advance sir!!!
          HI Vishal,

Yes, eventually they shall launch all those avenue but once people shall start moving there, I guess GAUR will increase the prices of those newly launched avenues. This is the most usual strategy adopted by most of builders. GAUR has also launched a project in Noida Expressway couple of months back. You can learn about that one.

One more thing, you shall find a difference of around 200-300 roughly in terms of BSP, depending upon the floors of the building chosen.

Hope that helps

Wishing you a very happy & prosperous new year!

Comment

Originally posted by vmalhotra82 View Post
            GC-12 Construction 2013----> A Quick Flashback <------
            Great compilation..

Based up on the progress made in last one year, Dec 2015 seems quite achievable...

Comment

Hi All

Just wanted to understand any specific reason Why GC14 even though better location wise ( Road Facing Gaur Gol Chakkar- NH24 ) is coming out cheaper overall than GC12 ???

Comment

its all depend on time today recession is going on builder are not able to sell units even at 15% discounts.

Comment

Even after pre launch for 4 months, they r not able to sell. Thats y 15% discount

Comment

may be for many people seeing road in morning is not a good idea :-)). so road facing is not a parameter to judge bsp. gc12 is an year old project with good construction speed. you can not compare new project.

Comment

Hi All,

I just want to know about whether club membership is free for GC-12.Because i beleive it is not mentioned any where is the allotment letter .

Rgds,

ANuj

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X