Hi All,

This is the thread for the buyer of Gaur city-2, 12th Avenue. Please post your experience and concern/query here. Please do not get confused between 12th Avenue and Galaxy North Avenue 2. Both are different.

Lets get started.

I have inquired by myself about the loan. HDFC is for sure ready to sanction. There was news that SBI is also giving loan as it was evident from their website but I wrote email to them, then they confirmed that they are not sanctioning any new loan against gaur city-2.

I have received a confirmation for corporation bank also. I shall proceed with corporation so will keep posting the further updates.

Thanks
Read more
814 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I am not in NCr frm long....Are you saying GC2 - 12th avenue construstrtion has strtd. If possible cn u share some pictures...

Originally Posted by saikat001
    Construction seems to be in full swing when I last visited the site on Monday (24th Dec) - perhaps an indication that sanction of the plan will not be a problem. But we should be aware of the real status nevertheless.
    CommentQuote
  • Can someone share the builder's sales team no.
    Also roughly how far this project is from golchakkar?
    CommentQuote
  • this project is adjacent to the gaur chakkar ... left side first plt is gaur city 1 and then is gaur city 2 ... max 500 m to 1 km

Originally Posted by konark007
    Can someone share the builder's sales team no.
    Also roughly how far this project is from golchakkar?
    CommentQuote
  • digging work has started .... i have visited the site last friday ... and there were lot of yellow dragons in action :D

Originally Posted by Vishal Kamra
    I am not in NCr frm long....Are you saying GC2 - 12th avenue construstrtion has strtd. If possible cn u share some pictures...

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by newuser2012
    digging work has started .... i have visited the site last friday ... and there were lot of yellow dragons in action :D

Request to Admin/moderator to merge all Gaur's threads(12th Avenue)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saikat001
    I have serious doubts how much of it is true of the brokers claiming all booked below 15th floors - they seem to be telling this to everyone!!! May be an attempt to fake the total demand, leaving the better floors for occupancy to those who make a hard bargain.

This one came to my mind also but my friend was interested in something below 10-11th floor with park facing. He called many brokers but did not get any in the end.

So I guess most of them are booked...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Not007
    12th Avenue got approved? there is rumors regarding this... 1 Indiabulls agent was called me for the same.

Any clue?

Not yet...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saikat001
    Hi Sandeep - any updates on your loan with Corporation bank? Can you give me the contact number of the bank agent that you are dealing with?

Also pass on if you have contact of HDFC agent for loan.

TIA

I am still waiting to hear from GAUR, once I shall hear from them about the approval of project then only I shall start loan proceedings.

I can pass on the contact number of HDFC guy. Send me your email-id.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Moderator/Administrator for opening this page.
    CommentQuote
  • NE issue again rises

:bab (45):Do you people have any idea if this latest, altough very old, NE issue :bab (3): will affect Gaur city 2 by any means ????
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by newuser2012
    :bab (45):Do you people have any idea if this latest, altough very old, NE issue :bab (3): will affect Gaur city 2 by any means ????

Don't think so because affected villages are no where near Gaur city-2..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aditya735
    i have 10% discount on GC 12 avenue on BSP of rs 3200. all brokers and clients can contact me. yes builder is not demanding the next demand of 30% as it will come around mid of feb. gaur is making allotment letters of the booking. for further details you can contact

"Are you offering 10% discount on lower floor entry or top floor entry? wheather you will give completely discount on bsp or 5% on bsp and 5% on credit not?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitv1978
    I have also booked in GC12 , 1055 sqft at Rs 3040/sq ft . Has anybody calculated the loading yet ?

Which Tower and Floor You Booke in 1055 unite
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by spdimri
    its means u r give 10% flat discount on size 1055 sqft.?

on paper ??
    CommentQuote
  • Any construction or layout plan approval update.
    CommentQuote