Collapse

Galaxy North Avenue II Vs 12th Avenue - Greater Noida

Last updated: December 24 2015
852 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Galaxy North Avenue II Vs 12th Avenue - Greater Noida

Is there any resale happening in 12th Avenue?

Comment

Hello Everyone,

Great to see the pics of 12th avenue. The project looks to be on track (though some towers are ahead of few others). Overall it seems the builder will meet their deadline of Dec 2015 (+6m)

Just a request to people who will visit the site in future: has the galaxy project started? I am asking this because I want to check if all the projects in the nearby areas are up and running. having a project under construction while shifting in would be a pain.

70% of payment is gone, sep mein another 10% will go. re sale is open now but considering the market condition, no will make any money in selling their property today.

Comment

Any idea of current resale price for 1055 sqft unit. Also does one can expect some appreciation after say 6 month or 1 year?

Comment

The way pessimism has covered the RE market, don't expect a lot of appreciation

Though I am hopeful of 2016 mid when a lot of projects in GC1 and 2 will hv people living in it!

Comment

it looks beautiful!

Comment

Originally posted by don karnage View Post
              Hello Everyone,

Great to see the pics of 12th avenue. The project looks to be on track (though some towers are ahead of few others). Overall it seems the builder will meet their deadline of Dec 2015 (+6m)

Just a request to people who will visit the site in future: has the galaxy project started? I am asking this because I want to check if all the projects in the nearby areas are up and running. having a project under construction while shifting in would be a pain.

70% of payment is gone, sep mein another 10% will go. re sale is open now but considering the market condition, no will make any money in selling their property today.
              Don ji...

This would be a big pain for us, who has galaxy facing units, while we shift to our home in 12th avenue, bcoz galaxy is still not ready with the basement. while we all ll be ready to shift galaxy ll be constructing 6-10 flrs...

Comment

Hi All,

As I booked unit few months back in 12 aven...

I may sound bit negative this time, just little worried from campa cola case, I heard builders are constructing more floors to compensate farmers money.

1. 12th Ave has 26 flr in all towers, has someone checked floor approval from builder ?
                2. Early buyers may have an idea about no of floors during initial statge, if there were less floor during the launch and initial construction or it might have been increased later ?
                Last edited June 19 2014, 02:53 PM.

Comment

I booked the flat in Nov 2012. Project got approval from GNoida Authority in Jan 13. From very beginning it is having 26 floors.

But i doubt any one have seen the documents b/w Gaursons & GNoida authority.
                  Also, there is no solution for organized crime. Nobody knows what happened b/w developer & authority.

Comment

How can we check floor approval

Comment

I have my flat on 15th floor

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X