Hi All,

This is the thread for the buyer of Gaur city-2, 12th Avenue. Please post your experience and concern/query here. Please do not get confused between 12th Avenue and Galaxy North Avenue 2. Both are different.

Lets get started.

I have inquired by myself about the loan. HDFC is for sure ready to sanction. There was news that SBI is also giving loan as it was evident from their website but I wrote email to them, then they confirmed that they are not sanctioning any new loan against gaur city-2.

I have received a confirmation for corporation bank also. I shall proceed with corporation so will keep posting the further updates.

Thanks
Read more
814 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Got an update that GAUR will start working on allotment letters very soon....

Lets wait n watch till then.........
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sandeepkh
    Got an update that GAUR will start working on allotment letters very soon....

Lets wait n watch till then.........

"We should be ready for next installment of 30% in that case"
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rustagi1985
    "We should be ready for next installment of 30% in that case"

Any new update?

My broker also update that 12th avenue is about to sanctio in a week.
    This was last week news.:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • How did he came to know, does he have contacts in GNDA. they are saying same thing from last 3 months that it will get approve with in 2 weeks. I think it will get approve by february end. Is work still going, are they they still excavating.

Originally Posted by Not007
    Any new update?

My broker also update that 12th avenue is about to sanctio in a week.
    This was last week news.:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • I heard the same from my broker..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all,

Does Gaur city -2 fall in the territory of haibatpur village ? There has been a notice issued against the acquisition of this land, I guess most of you are already aware of it but I am interested to know that the land of Gaur city-2 falls under the territory of which village... Any idea ?
    CommentQuote
  • Haibatpur village from Gaur City 1 and 2

We are safe from Haibatpur village.

Any idea about dumping ground? This seems to be a bigger concern.

I have a 1225 flat in 12th Avenue
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,

Any idea when can we sell our flats. I mean what is the limit of payment we need to give before we can transfer the property?
    CommentQuote
  • When I was exploring NE properties..I had a discusion with one of underwriter Net Ambit....They told 2 things firstly, reselling not allowed yet. The reason bcoz until the property is not sold up 60-80% the buildrr wil not allow reselling or transfer and secondly, whenever it will open...the charge of 200psqf will be charge as fee to seller...
    I m not sure how much these broker telling any truth to buyers. ..

Originally Posted by don karnage
    Hi Guys,

Any idea when can we sell our flats. I mean what is the limit of payment we need to give before we can transfer the property?

CommentQuote
  • I have been told that first transfer in 12th avenue is free and re sellin gis allowed after 40% payment. Anyone else who has been told this?

Originally Posted by Vishal Kamra
    When I was exploring NE properties..I had a discusion with one of underwriter Net Ambit....They told 2 things firstly, reselling not allowed yet. The reason bcoz until the property is not sold up 60-80% the buildrr wil not allow reselling or transfer and secondly, whenever it will open...the charge of 200psqf will be charge as fee to seller...

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by don karnage
    We are safe from Haibatpur village.

Any idea about dumping ground? This seems to be a bigger concern.

I have a 1225 flat in 12th Avenue

We are not safe as GAUR city -2 falls in Haibatpur :(... Confirmed from my broker...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vishal Kamra
    When I was exploring NE properties..I had a discusion with one of underwriter Net Ambit....They told 2 things firstly, reselling not allowed yet. The reason bcoz until the property is not sold up 60-80% the buildrr wil not allow reselling or transfer and secondly, whenever it will open...the charge of 200psqf will be charge as fee to seller...

Yes, first transfer is free and after that they shall charge you... I guess transfer is applicable after 40% of total payment though not sure about this payment thing.
    CommentQuote
  • See you must not trust brokers. He may be trying to sell you a unit outside Gaur city as the commisions might be higher. Can you ask him the exact location and porjects that will be affected by it?

The image which I had pasted shows Haibatpur outside Gaur City 2 and more towards Gaur City 1.

Originally Posted by sandeepkh
    We are not safe as GAUR city -2 falls in Haibatpur :(... Confirmed from my broker...
    CommentQuote
  • BTW Does anyone get any information about BBA..

Any update about Project saunction from GN authority..Gaur ppl are not saying anything except a line "It's in process" since last 4 months...Does anyone know the exact situation...If its in process then wht's exactly stopping the GN authority to saunction the plan...
    CommentQuote
  • I went to the project site today. The foundation is set and work is going on as good pace. Saw around 50 workers and tons of steel rods. Will post pics tomorrow :)

PS: Any idea when the project will be sanctioned?
    PS2: FAR 3.5. I am on 15th floor, so if the project becomes 30+ then I am lost in the jungle :( Anyone having any update of Gaur raising the height of the building
    CommentQuote