Hi All,

This is the thread for the buyer of Gaur city-2, 12th Avenue. Please post your experience and concern/query here. Please do not get confused between 12th Avenue and Galaxy North Avenue 2. Both are different.

Lets get started.

I have inquired by myself about the loan. HDFC is for sure ready to sanction. There was news that SBI is also giving loan as it was evident from their website but I wrote email to them, then they confirmed that they are not sanctioning any new loan against gaur city-2.

I have received a confirmation for corporation bank also. I shall proceed with corporation so will keep posting the further updates.

Thanks
Read more
814 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • What price did buyers of Gaur city 2 expect after 2 years???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by don karnage
    I went to the project site today. The foundation is set and work is going on as good pace. Saw around 50 workers and tons of steel rods. Will post pics tomorrow :)

PS: Any idea when the project will be sanctioned?
    PS2: FAR 3.5. I am on 15th floor, so if the project becomes 30+ then I am lost in the jungle :( Anyone having any update of Gaur raising the height of the building

I hope you are talking about GC 2 , 12th avenue.
    I called the office of GAUR. They say that BBA is ready. They will issue BBA only after project get sanctioned.
    CommentQuote
  • 8.5% on form on 12th avenue

Originally Posted by bobolo
    Would you please share how much discounts are you getting from broker on BSP?

8.5% on BSP.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sandeepkh
    I got 7% on 3200....

Did you book one ?

i got 8.5%
    CommentQuote
  • Got a call today from gaur office that the plan is sanctioned on 31st of jan and they will be giving the allotment letter and agreement after 5th of feb. They also informed that the next demand is due on first week of march. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sandeepkh
    I got 7% on 3200....

Did you book one ?

i got 8.5% on form my broker
    CommentQuote
  • Firends got a mail from Gaursons that plan has been sanctioned on 31st jan. next installment of 30% needs to be given by 10 March. Please do let me know if any one of you gets BBA. Will it be coming on correspondance address or we have to pick it up from office?
    CommentQuote
  • Site pic as on 31st jan 2013

The foundation is set

And yes its GC2 12th Avenue. We will have North avenue in front of us and VVIP homes next to us
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajendras
    Firends got a mail from Gaursons that plan has been sanctioned on 31st jan. next installment of 30% needs to be given by 10 March. Please do let me know if any one of you gets BBA. Will it be coming on correspondance address or we have to pick it up from office?

Hi Rajendra

Even i have also got same mail yesterday. Today I got a call from Gaurson's office. As their
    representative asked me to collect my allotment letter after 5th Feb. When I have asked for BBA then she replies that will be prepared within next 7 -8 days.

Friends anybody have update about the Nationalize bank's those are offering loan for 12th Avenue.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi friends...

Yes today I also got call frm Gaur office. And a mail mentioning the plan has saunctioned on 31st Jan..we need to make 30%by 10th mar...Documents wil provided in next 7-10days..We need to go personally to Gaur office and collect these docs..
    Nationalize bank not sure yet. .talked with one sbi executive but he is not aware so confirming by tomorow...Anyways Hdfc is providing atpresent..

Originally Posted by vmalhotra82
    Hi Rajendra

Even i have also got same mail yesterday. Today I got a call from Gaurson's office. As their
    representative asked me to collect my allotment letter after 5th Feb. When I have asked for BBA then she replies that will be prepared within next 7 -8 days.

Friends anybody have update about the Nationalize bank's those are offering loan for 12th Avenue.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for posting this very Ist pic of GC12th avenue...Hope to see lot more in upcoming future.....

Originally Posted by don karnage
    Site pic as on 31st jan 2013

The foundation is set

And yes its GC2 12th Avenue. We will have North avenue in front of us and VVIP homes next to us
    CommentQuote
    Site pic as on 31st jan 2013

The foundation is set

thank You Sir, waiting to see more pics But any idea those pics are of which towers Is work for all towers going at same speed or it different for different towers
    CommentQuote
  • Guys,

Does any one have any idea about any Facebook or yahoo groups for GC2 - 12th avenue...where all 12th avenue buyers sharing their ideas or thoughts..
    CommentQuote
  • My broker just called me. The prices have been revised. Its 3500 per sqft now :D

Can anyone confirm????
    CommentQuote
    My broker just called me. The prices have been revised. Its 3500 per sqft now :D

Can anyone confirm????

Bhai........latest News is

Farmers had stop construction work in Greater Noida
    CommentQuote