Guys,

I know many of us are looking for a plot and greater noida is still the one of the best options. Please share your view about differwnt sectors and ongoing prices. According to me following factors could be conaidered:

1. Developed sectors like alpha beta gamma, as pace of development is very slow in greater noida. Upcoming sectors will still take many year to be nicely habitat.
2.) under development sector: swarn nagri, 37 etc..
3.) sector closure to 130 mt road. If it comes one day they'll offer biggest return
4.) closure to yammuna exp way

Your opinion guys..
Read more
Reply
123 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Kaydee
    Guys,

    I know many of us are looking for a plot and greater noida is still the one of the best options. Please share your view about differwnt sectors and ongoing prices. According to me following factors could be conaidered:

    1. Developed sectors like alpha beta gamma, as pace of development is very slow in greater noida. Upcoming sectors will still take many year to be nicely habitat.
    2.) under development sector: swarn nagri, 37 etc..
    3.) sector closure to 130 mt road. If it comes one day they'll offer biggest return
    4.) closure to yammuna exp way

    Your opinion guys..


    As per my view, Sec close to 130m road may get max appreciation as they will be more close to noida due to 130 m road once this road will be ready. Also there are lot of high rise projects i.e Green avenue, Paramount, Designarc are coming in this area, so definitely returns will be good for plot.
    CommentQuote
  • As i got from other posts that this road is almost ready and only few kms of this road is under dispute... Hopefully soon it is solved.. Please update if anyone has more information about this so called 130 mt road...

    Most benefitted sector will be eta and zeta i guess if this road comes to reality
    CommentQuote
  • This road will be ready with in 6 months. GNA is trying to negotiate with farmers. This road will benefit many sectors of Greater Noida as they can directly connect to Noida through signal free road.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hindustan
    This road will be ready with in 6 months. GNA is trying to negotiate with farmers. This road will benefit many sectors of Greater Noida as they can directly connect to Noida through signal free road.

    Oh! 6 months is really short time... In this case it makes real sense to invest in these sectors... The road will cross greater noida or will end at some point which might be another pari chauk of greater noida
    CommentQuote
  • any idea about the plot rates in eta and zeta sectors?
    CommentQuote
  • I came across cheap and best plots in sector- Mu. Buyer should go for 100 mtr Unitech plot in sector-Mu :

    1) You have not to pay full payment in case of Sector-Mu plot. Only 50~70% payment is due.

    2) No need of completion, these plots will take itself 1.5~2 year in hand over.
    3) You can easily make one storey house in 7~8 lac on 100 mtr plot.
    4) Price is still low; 29~30K per sq mtr including all charges.
    5) Security and facility will be always better in gated society by builder in comparison of authority sector.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by varshneyiet
    I came across cheap and best plots in sector- Mu. Buyer should go for 100 mtr Unitech plot in sector-Mu :

    1) You have not to pay full payment in case of Sector-Mu plot. Only 50~70% payment is due.

    2) No need of completion, these plots will take itself 1.5~2 year in hand over.
    3) You can easily make one storey house in 7~8 lac on 100 mtr plot.
    4) Price is still low; 29~30K per sq mtr including all charges.
    5) Security and facility will be always better in gated society by builder in comparison of authority sector.

    I visited the site and looks like it'll take a lot of time to develop. Uncertainity with Unitech is another cause of concern... Overall didnt get wow feeling...

    Somehow sigma looks like a good option.. Eta might be another good option
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shaddu
    any idea about the plot rates in eta and zeta sectors?

    300 shd be around 60-70 lac depending on location facing etc... Anyone more updated??
    CommentQuote
  • I am also looking for plot in Greater Noida
    selected 120sqmt plot in p3 or 120 sqmt Authority built houses in Omicron-II
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by varshneyiet
    I came across cheap and best plots in sector- Mu. Buyer should go for 100 mtr Unitech plot in sector-Mu :

    1) You have not to pay full payment in case of Sector-Mu plot. Only 50~70% payment is due.
    2) No need of completion, these plots will take itself 1.5~2 year in hand over.
    3) You can easily make one storey house in 7~8 lac on 100 mtr plot.
    4) Price is still low; 29~30K per sq mtr including all charges.
    5) Security and facility will be always better in gated society by builder in comparison of authority sector.


    Hi varshneyiet,

    Are you sure the price you mentioned above is todays situation ?
    I heard people are shying away from this project due to delivery problems.

    Noone knows what will happen there, since Unitect has changed project name, layout plans(not for plots), there was news of golf course but god only knows was that a hype. Everything is so uncertain that noone wants to enter this project. The location is good though but the project is been abondened by Unitech.

    I visited the site in April but nothing has changed over time. HAve you visited the site recently ? do you see some movement going on site ? If you have some positive information on this I would be glad to hear.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    I am also looking for plot in Greater Noida
    selected 120sqmt plot in p3 or 120 sqmt Authority built houses in Omicron-II

    I still feel p2 and p3 would be a very good option... 130 mt aaye na aaye :)... Anyway what are the current rates in p3...

    Cookie sir, your research will be helpful for all of us..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Kaydee
    I still feel p2 and p3 would be a very good option... 130 mt aaye na aaye :)... Anyway what are the current rates in p3...

    Cookie sir, your research will be helpful for all of us..

    in both the locations rate is 50 to 55 lacs.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    in both the locations rate is 50 to 55 lacs.


    Can
    you shed some light on Unitech sector mu project ? When will see light at the end of tunel ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    in both the locations rate is 50 to 55 lacs.

    Some construction or just completion?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Kaydee
    Some construction or just completion?

    just completion in p3.
    CommentQuote