Guys,

I know many of us are looking for a plot and greater noida is still the one of the best options. Please share your view about differwnt sectors and ongoing prices. According to me following factors could be conaidered:

1. Developed sectors like alpha beta gamma, as pace of development is very slow in greater noida. Upcoming sectors will still take many year to be nicely habitat.
2.) under development sector: swarn nagri, 37 etc..
3.) sector closure to 130 mt road. If it comes one day they'll offer biggest return
4.) closure to yammuna exp way

Your opinion guys..
Read more
123 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • cookie sir.. how do you see sigma-1. i liked the sector.. looks posh.. how do you compare it with delta-iii
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Kaydee
    cookie sir.. how do you see sigma-1. i liked the sector.. looks posh.. how do you compare it with delta-iii

Don't know much yarr...this time I had visited p3,swarn nagari,omicron-ii only. swarn nagari looks very good but no small plot there.

I have not been to sigma-1 and Delta-III...
    next weekend I will visit again..
    not possible to cover all sectors in 1 or 2 days....

How is Ansal Golf Link-I near Pari Chowk?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Don't know much yarr...this time I had visited p3,swarn nagari,omicron-ii only. swarn nagari looks very good but no small plot there.

I have not been to sigma-1 and Delta-III...
    next weekend I will visit again..
    not possible to cover all sectors in 1 or 2 days....

How is Ansal Golf Link-I near Pari Chowk?

What I know is Ansal Golf link is free hold. as well location is superb.. but I remeber when I came to greater noida 10 years back and liked ansal golf link.. today it is in worst situation and maintainace... dont know why it is deserted...
    CommentQuote
    What I know is Ansal Golf link is free hold. as well location is superb.. but I remeber when I came to greater noida 10 years back and liked ansal golf link.. today it is in worst situation and maintainace... dont know why it is deserted...

How are the cooperative gated societies? can we buy plot in these?
    CommentQuote

I think it is ok now.. someone told me he is going to buy in some soceity made for pepsi employees or so...
    CommentQuote
    in both the locations rate is 50 to 55 lacs.

What's the size?
    CommentQuote
    300 shd be around 60-70 lac depending on location facing etc... Anyone more updated??

U mean 300 sqmtr at 60-70 L?
    Can u hve any idea of plot rates in Noiada sectors?
    Is any plot option available in Noida Extention also?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ncr2012
    U mean 300 sqmtr at 60-70 L?
    Can u hve any idea of plot rates in Noiada sectors?
    Is any plot option available in Noida Extention also?

yes you have plots in Noida extension too but registry is not open.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chand87
    What's the size?

120sqmt.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by marsbabu
    Can
    you shed some light on Unitech sector mu project ? When will see light at the end of tunel ?

Sewerage work is going on but on slow speed.
    I have visited these plots 3 times in last one month.

In my opinion, Late in possession is good for customer b’coz even you get early possession, It will take at least 2~3 yeat to become this area livable.

But one thing is very clear, these plots have least price tag in greater noida. Hence In long term, These plots can give very good return for those who want to invest in plots under 25 lac.
    CommentQuote

Hi Cookie, \

There are many plotted co-operative society in Greater Noida most of them are situated in Builders area , Chi-1 & 2, phi-1 & 2. and another area is pi-1 and 2.

Most of them are related to Govt organization like NTPC, NSG, DTC, CPWD, IAS, IFS, Judges, HSCC, Advocate etc. and It is difficult task to get plot transferred in your name. all govt society allow plot transfers for persons which are from same organization or at least govt employee depends on transfer policy of society.

Very few are available from pvt organization like Pepsi, Skyline , Daweoo (Mitra enclave).

Merits :

1) Gated society, better security and peace.
    2) Good gentry around you. No interfere from local peoples like in authority sectors.
    3) Rates are still in range of 30~35K per sq meter.
    4) All builder area society are very near to yamuna expressway.

Demerits :

1) Difficult to complete all formalities to get it transferred in your name. UP Awas Vikas is also involved in co-operative society.
    2) Restriction to sell to normal person.
    3) Less appreciation in rates
    4) Less efforts by authority in internal dev.

In my view, They are best for end user those want to live between good gentry with peace mind. Not for investors.

Any further query related to any said society is welcome.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by varshneyiet
    Hi Cookie, \

There are many plotted co-operative society in Greater Noida most of them are situated in Builders area , Chi-1 & 2, phi-1 & 2. and another area is pi-1 and 2.

Most of them are related to Govt organization like NTPC, NSG, DTC, CPWD, IAS, IFS, Judges, HSCC, Advocate etc. and It is difficult task to get plot transferred in your name. all govt society allow plot transfers for persons which are from same organization or at least govt employee depends on transfer policy of society.

Very few are available from pvt organization like Pepsi, Skyline , Daweoo (Mitra enclave).

Merits :

2) Good gentry around you. No interfere from local peoples like in authority sectors.

Demerits :

1) Difficult to complete all formalities to get it transferred in your name. UP Awas Vikas is also involved in co-operative society.

In my view, They are best for end user those want to live between good gentry with peace mind. Not for investors.

Thanks Bro.

what would you suggest in 60 lac Budget? need to live after 2 years....
    CommentQuote
    Thanks Bro.

what would you suggest in 60 lac Budget? need to live after 2 years....

Pls see PM sent you on Saturday.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by varshneyiet
    Hi Cookie, \

Merits :

Demerits :

Can u suggest which one are the best among these and open for all....
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Experts,
    Can you please let me know future of O Block in Delta III.
    Regards,
    CommentQuote