Guys,

I know many of us are looking for a plot and greater noida is still the one of the best options. Please share your view about differwnt sectors and ongoing prices. According to me following factors could be conaidered:

1. Developed sectors like alpha beta gamma, as pace of development is very slow in greater noida. Upcoming sectors will still take many year to be nicely habitat.
2.) under development sector: swarn nagri, 37 etc..
3.) sector closure to 130 mt road. If it comes one day they'll offer biggest return
4.) closure to yammuna exp way

Your opinion guys..
Read more
123 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by GNReal
    Dear Experts,
    Can you please let me know future of O Block in Delta III.
    Regards,

Delta-iii is a good sector.. Only big plots so will be posh in future.. But only m and n block.. O block is on the other side of road and other side is kind of forest area.. I liked m and n block but not the o block
    CommentQuote
  • Is not forest green is +ve for this. I visited the sector and found a boundry wall already constructed. Only one gate in block making the block too secure like a shelf.
    CommentQuote
  • ansal golf links 2 greater noida

Can anyone tell me what are the prospects of owning a plot in this society???
    ansal golf links 2 greater noida that is near to 130 m road and what is the status of this road.
    CommentQuote
  • Different govt societies (IFS and IAS for sure) have opened their transfer process though there is a proper screening of the buyer by the management of the society. These are good places/societies for an end user (because of its location and it being gated with all facilities). However for an investor or a person looking for returns, though they may appreciate, it may not be very easy to buy buyers for them. The reason being primarily that not many brokers in GN are dealing in these societies (hence no marketing of these plots).
    130 meter road is definitely being constructed. Please see the below link:
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/greater-noida-real-estate/35436-130-meter-expresway?t=37204
    My take on this road: The area should see good appreciation by this road. The sectors to benefit by this are eta, sigma, 36 and 37. However people will not start living in eta and sigma as they have plots >= 200mtrs sizes only. Always in newer areas it is the smaller size plots which see population come in and then bigger size plots start getting constructed (that is the reason why despite high prices and location, Chi-Phi is deserted while P3 is pretty much occupied). This in turn narrows your customer base when one wants to sell their plot (only investors buy and not end users).
    For me, sectors like P3 and Delta 2 are the best bet for the next 5 years (making a balance of appreciation and liquidity).
    CommentQuote
  • ansal golf links 2 greater noida

Thank you so much for your reply :). Can you please tell me what are the current on going rates in ansal golf links 2 and can we expect good appreciation once 130 m road is fully complete.How much time will it take to be fully ready?

we are holding a 299sq yd plot in it for quite long time now approx 15 yrs. is it better to hold or sell?
    CommentQuote
  • Problem with Ansal golf links 2 (and UPSIDC residential) is that its a freehold property and hence there is no compulsion on the owner to construct a minimum area for the purpose of occupancy certificate. This in-turn leads to less construction activity and hence less people coming in for living.
    However because you are invested here for 15 years now, I think that you can hold on to it and try and gain the possibility of appreciation due to opening of 130mtr road. Sell the property only if you need the money or have another avenue to invest your money in.
    CommentQuote
  • u should have sold it by 2010 and reinvested somewhere else

u have lost that oppurtunity, other regions are more expensive now

ansal golf links 2 is a dead project and all the hoopla around 130mtr road is created by brokers and authority to help builders sell the worst locations

130 mtr road section is in legal tangle and may take years before being fully operational. and please donot post some link in TOI with ceo raman talking about it being operationap in next 4 months as in reply to that I can post a link with similar statement by ceo, around 2-3 yrs back :-)

this road has zero relevance.....it connects to Noida extension and ghaziabad
    what diff. it makes....?
    both these areas have no jobs, no posh standards.

Noida expressway already exists whixh connects you direct to most MNC jobs, posh areas of delhi and Noida

put ur property in market and see response urself.....only brokers will call u withm bullshittt rates

I suggest sell and move on.....as it is greater Noida has a bleak future......that region is one of worst lcations....so more problem
    CommentQuote
  • I want to purchase a plot for investment. BudGet Rs. 25 L. Please suGGest me some Good areas in GN where I can buy a plot of say 112 or 120 sqm in my bud. I have been to chi phi. It looks Great.
    CommentQuote
  • Ansal golf link is bad investment as it is not liveable due to no construction.
    People prefer to buy where they can imagine themselves to live in future. As you already hold it from last 15 years, i will suggest you to wait for another 6 months till 130m will complete as it will definitely help in price rise. Don't sell in panic specially at this moment.
    CommentQuote
  • @Hindustan, united and Rsolutions - many thanks for your reply and suggestion. will look forward to taking opinion and bothering you again once the 130m is operational fully.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by united70
    u should have sold it by 2010 and reinvested somewhere else

u have lost that oppurtunity, other regions are more expensive now

ansal golf links 2 is a dead project and all the hoopla around 130mtr road is created by brokers and authority to help builders sell the worst locations

130 mtr road section is in legal tangle and may take years before being fully operational. and please donot post some link in TOI with ceo raman talking about it being operationap in next 4 months as in reply to that I can post a link with similar statement by ceo, around 2-3 yrs back :-)

this road has zero relevance.....it connects to Noida extension and ghaziabad
    what diff. it makes....?
    both these areas have no jobs, no posh standards.

Noida expressway already exists whixh connects you direct to most MNC jobs, posh areas of delhi and Noida

put ur property in market and see response urself.....only brokers will call u withm bullshittt rates

I suggest sell and move on.....as it is greater Noida has a bleak future......that region is one of worst lcations....so more problem

Hello United.. I feel that Greater noida has still a long way to go. You wont find this openness or infra anywhere in NCR. I am sure people might have said same things for Noida few decade back...
    I am convinced that the investment in land in greater noida is a good investment. Plots are not affortable anywhere else
    You seem to be very knowledgable about this area, what is your opion about a 200mt plot in sec 37 with or without 130mt road.. What is the current price in this sector?
    CommentQuote
  • investment in residential plots in Greater Noida 30 L budget

Dear Friends,

I am looking to buy a property in greater noida. Preferably a residential plot.

Could you suggest some good options where i can get good returns in 3-4 years time?

I was about to consider Ansals golf links2 before reading this thread, could you please suggest some good options?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • I am also looking for 120 sqmt built up house in Greater Noida.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys

visited Greater Noida yesterday again.
    And finally decided to buy 200sqmt built house in sector omicron -IA. though location is bit outside but 4 of my friends have already bought the same.

Demand 64 lacs..

I really liked that..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Guys

visited Greater Noida yesterday again.
    And finally decided to buy 200sqmt built house in sector omicron -IIA. though location is bit outside but 4 of my friends have already bought the same.

Demand 64 lacs..

I really liked that..

Congrats cookie bhai...very timely

I hv a 200mtr unit in XU1 and getng calls for 62/64...Plan to keep it for a while now...Once UP govt approves the most awaited thing...guess it will only be for the better...
    CommentQuote