Guys,

I know many of us are looking for a plot and greater noida is still the one of the best options. Please share your view about differwnt sectors and ongoing prices. According to me following factors could be conaidered:

1. Developed sectors like alpha beta gamma, as pace of development is very slow in greater noida. Upcoming sectors will still take many year to be nicely habitat.
2.) under development sector: swarn nagri, 37 etc..
3.) sector closure to 130 mt road. If it comes one day they'll offer biggest return
4.) closure to yammuna exp way

Your opinion guys..
Read more
123 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by horizonkns
    Congrats cookie bhai...very timely

I hv a 200mtr unit in XU1 and getng calls for 62/64...Plan to keep it for a while now...Once UP govt approves the most awaited thing...guess it will only be for the better...

Yes Keep it ....
    these are few rare antics pieces in NCR ..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Johny123
    cookie... a personal advise go for the plot in sec 70 behind PAN oasis building.... u will get 128 meter plot in same amount ie. 64 lakhs..

U mean sec 70 in Noida?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Kaydee
    U mean sec 70 in Noida?

yes..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Guys

visited Greater Noida yesterday again.
    And finally decided to buy 200sqmt built house in sector omicron -IA. though location is bit outside but 4 of my friends have already bought the same.

Demand 64 lacs..

I really liked that..

congrats cookie,
    Is it for investment or enduse?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Johny123
    yes..

Thanks.. I was under impression you wont get anything in noida in that price
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jaijai
    congrats cookie,
    Is it for investment or enduse?

end use...
    I have not closed the deal yet ..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Kaydee
    U mean sec 70 in Noida?

are you sure?
    why so cheap.. even plots in greater Noida are not this much cheaper?
    CommentQuote
  • Sigma 1 plots

Friends, Are plots in SIGMA 1 good option? whats the current rate in that sector?

I visited that sector and saw many houses - ppl already staying.I am considering living there and also in terms of investment.

Thanks!
    CommentQuote
    Guys

visited Greater Noida yesterday again.
    And finally decided to buy 200sqmt built house in sector omicron -IA. though location is bit outside but 4 of my friends have already bought the same.

Demand 64 lacs..

I really liked that..

Congrats cookie ji...finally..:)

Just one query, didnt u get 220 mtr villa in Sigma-IV for the same price. one of the senior member here talked abt it.
    Lay out of 200 mtr in Omicron 1A is of old school i.e very good utelization of space. the front lawn is real big and square.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jai_Singh
    Congrats cookie ji...finally..:)

Just one query, didnt u get 220 mtr villa in Sigma-IV for the same price. one of the senior member here talked abt it.
    Lay out of 200 mtr in Omicron 1A is of old school i.e very good utelization of space. the front lawn is real big and square.

Jai Bhai

I had seen all sigma sectors
    Sigma-iv has simplex but too old construction. That needs to be reconstructed from scratch..while omicron-1a has new construction.

What you say?
    CommentQuote
    Jai Bhai

I had seen all sigma sectors
    Sigma-iv has simplex but too old construction. That needs to be reconstructed from scratch..while omicron-1a has new construction.

What you say?

bingo, i wanted to point that out but didn't. Aapki property ko nazar nahi lagana chahata tha.
    so whts going forward. are you sure of buying it?
    we'd be neighbour thenn
    Any idea about 120mtr house in Xu,Mu and 1A sector. my relative is interested
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jai_Singh
    bingo, i wanted to point that out but didn't. Aapki property ko nazar nahi lagana chahata tha.
    so whts going forward. are you sure of buying it?
    we'd be neighbour thenn
    Any idea about 120mtr house in Xu,Mu and 1A sector. my relative is interested

I had never thought to buy in Omicron 1a but when I saw the actual site and house. My mind changed. There is difference of only around10 lacs between 120 sqmt Omicron 2 and 200 sqmt omucron 1a. But houses in Omicron 1a look fresh and new.

120 sqmt xu house is same as Omicron -II its just few meters further away and one should better buy in xu since rates are lower as compare to Omicron -II
    I have made my mind for 200 smt Omicron 1a only after seeing all these options and this weekend hopefully I would close the deal once showing these options to my friends and relatives.

Didn't visit MU...
    Visited p3 and 37 too. Didn't like 37 sector... p3 is good but rates are high.
    CommentQuote
    I had never thought to buy in Omicron 1a but when I saw the actual site and house. My mind changed. There is difference of only around10 lacs between 120 sqmt Omicron 2 and 200 sqmt omucron 1a. But houses in Omicron 1a look fresh and new.

120 sqmt xu house is same as Omicron -II its just few meters further away and one should better buy in xu since rates are lower as compare to Omicron -II
    I have made my mind for 200 smt Omicron 1a only after seeing all these options and this weekend hopefully I would close the deal once showing these options to my friends and relatives.

Didn't visit MU...

Dear Cookie what is rate in P3 for 200sq mt? Have you seen Sigma-IV houses?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by TRUE FRIEND
    Dear Cookie what is rate in P3 for 200sq mt? Have you seen Sigma-IV houses?

Yes saw both..
    Sigma IV has very old construction that needs to be reconstruted so I rule that out.
    P3 seen and 120 sqmt CC plot they are asking for, 57 lacs and if I calculate construction cost that would 15-20 lacs for single story. So I ruled this out too.

You guys have better options... do suggest..

Thanks.
    CommentQuote

Didn't visit MU...

any idea about price of 120 mtr house in Xu, omicron 1A pls.
    CommentQuote