Guys,

I know many of us are looking for a plot and greater noida is still the one of the best options. Please share your view about differwnt sectors and ongoing prices. According to me following factors could be conaidered:

1. Developed sectors like alpha beta gamma, as pace of development is very slow in greater noida. Upcoming sectors will still take many year to be nicely habitat.
2.) under development sector: swarn nagri, 37 etc..
3.) sector closure to 130 mt road. If it comes one day they'll offer biggest return
4.) closure to yammuna exp way

Your opinion guys..
Read more
123 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by FirstPost
    Good and to the point analyysis ghaink......I am an end user and got a flat from Gr. Noida authority in Omicron -1 through the draw. I have to pay 42 L for a 120 sq. mt flat on third floor . The rate seems to be on the higher side because the i was told that i can get private apartment of same area in almost 36L there. I am not sure should i hold the flat or not. I have two questions
    (1)Also from the future perspective when can i expect good investment coming from this. (2) How long will i have to wait so that sectors become livable.

Sell/surrnder if it was for investment only
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ghaink
    @Jai Singh & Ashish18. It is Omicron!A, I bought a 250 m built up house in February-March, 2012. About the price, without being specific I would only say that judging by the offers being made to me and the prices being quoted on various realty sites, the appreciation is around 20%, though I have no intention of selling. Best.

Ghai

FOR HOW MUCH. Pls give a figure.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys

after lots of discussion,deliberation,leg work,considering all risk factors,fighting with Agents:bab (45): and also with the help of IREF Members, I finally bought the Authority House.:bab (41):

Rates and other details I will share once registry is done.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Guys

after lots of discussion,deliberation,leg work,considering all risk factors,fighting with Agents:bab (45): and also with the help of IREF Members, I finally bought the Authority House.:bab (41):

Rates and other details I will share once registry is done.

Let me b the one to congratulate u first.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jai_Singh
    Let me b the one to congratulate u first.

Thanks

we are neighbours now.:bab (48):
    CommentQuote
  • Congrats dear...

Wise decision...
    CommentQuote
    You are right... rates are around 64 -66 and more depending on location.
    my agent offered me in C Block In 64 lacs.. but I want in D block ..

Cookie bhai can plz pm ur broker no. bcoz evrybody is quoting 55 lacs for 120 sqm omicron 1a.

thnx in advance
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhuvesh89
    Cookie bhai can plz pm ur broker no. bcoz evrybody is quoting 55 lacs for 120 sqm omicron 1a.

thnx in advance

I think asking price should be 50-52 lacs for 120sqmt house in Omicron-1A.

I will share details after 2 weeks.
    though hard to get good deal from one broker.
    in fact in my deal 2 agents are involved.
    CommentQuote
  • wah cookie bhai wah tussi cha Gaye............ kuch humen bhi batao kidhar liya aapne in Omicron or in XU........ for investment or end use. I am very confused I want for my own use at some decent location (but I want house only no apartment). BudGet max 50 (20 cash and 30 loan) to be liveable after 3 years.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lalitonhp
    wah cookie bhai wah tussi cha Gaye............ kuch humen bhi batao kidhar liya aapne in Omicron or in XU........ for investment or end use. I am very confused I want for my own use at some decent location (but I want house only no apartment). BudGet max 50 (20 cash and 30 loan) to be liveable after 3 years.

I bought 200 sqmt House in Omicron-1A.
    you can get 120 sqmt house.

I also wanted House only.
    CommentQuote
  • 200 ki kimat kitni hai cookie bhai......
    CommentQuote
    end use...
    I have not closed the deal yet ..

i m also planning & visited the area can u help me

which block is good ?
    1 D block or C block ?
    2 Is there any rate difference ?
    3 when will be the sectot omicron 1a livabl;e ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gain1234
    i m also planning & visited the area can u help me

which block is good ?
    1 D block or C block ?
    2 Is there any rate difference ?
    3 when will be the sectot omicron 1a livabl;e ?

D Block is better. there is marginal difference in rate between Block D and C.
    2-3 years easily will take though Authority has started offering possession.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lalitonhp
    200 ki kimat kitni hai cookie bhai......

-65+

owner demands 70+ also for park facing corner House..:(
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Cookie,

Congrats for ur new flat of Omicron1A :)

I am also searching for a propertey now a days for end use cum investment..

Don't want to go fo hi rise flats..
    Inspired by your decision I am too interested to buy a builtup house in Omicron1A , agar aapne liya hai to research to acchha hee kiya hoga..this is sure... Budget is around 40-45, can I get 120 m built up house as of now in this price or what are the current prices for 120m house..

Also is it allowed to built further additional floor on roof also..
    CommentQuote