Guys,

I know many of us are looking for a plot and greater noida is still the one of the best options. Please share your view about differwnt sectors and ongoing prices. According to me following factors could be conaidered:

1. Developed sectors like alpha beta gamma, as pace of development is very slow in greater noida. Upcoming sectors will still take many year to be nicely habitat.
2.) under development sector: swarn nagri, 37 etc..
3.) sector closure to 130 mt road. If it comes one day they'll offer biggest return
4.) closure to yammuna exp way

Your opinion guys..
Read more
Reply
123 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Haan ji FAR is 3 now and you can construct upto 3500 Sqft area and 15 m heiGht. It includes basement also.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lalitonhp
    Haan ji FAR is 3 now and you can construct upto 3500 Sqft area and 15 m heiGht. It includes basement also.


    thanks :)
    What is current price for 120mtr built up house in Omicron 1A...
    How much colored money can be expected ..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nannu123
    Hi Cookie,

    Congrats for ur new flat of Omicron1A :)

    I am also searching for a propertey now a days for end use cum investment..

    Don't want to go fo hi rise flats..
    Inspired by your decision I am too interested to buy a builtup house in Omicron1A , agar aapne liya hai to research to acchha hee kiya hoga..this is sure... Budget is around 40-45, can I get 120 m built up house as of now in this price or what are the current prices for 120m house..

    Also is it allowed to built further additional floor on roof also..

    you can get 120 sqmt House in Sector-MU..
    CommentQuote
  • Cookie bhai, I've heard that security is the main concern for these GN sectors (specially for independent houses). Lots of people says in authority houses, security is being compromised coz these are open colonies and anyone can enter anywhere.

    Could you please share the status of this sector (Omicron 1A) in terms of security, liveability, connectivity (from pari chowk), and proximity to the local market. Since I am into same boat as you were sometime back (to find a house with your own roof and ground), I would highly appreciate your valuable input., connectivity (from pari chowk), and proximity to the local market. Since I am into same boat as you were sometime back (to find a house with your own roof and ground), I would highly appreciate your valuable input.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rav1singh
    Cookie bhai, I've heard that security is the main concern for these GN sectors (specially for independent houses). Lots of people says in authority houses, security is being compromised coz these are open colonies and anyone can enter anywhere.

    Could you please share the status of this sector (Omicron 1A) in terms of security, liveability, connectivity (from pari chowk), and proximity to the local market. Since I am into same boat as you were sometime back (to find a house with your own roof and ground), I would highly appreciate your valuable input.
    yes ....
    Its not livable right now.. and only omicron-ii, not others, has been offered for possession by authority..
    these sectors will take 3-5 years to be livable.
    yes ....
    Its not livable right now.. and only omicron-ii, not others, has been offered for possession by authority..
    these sectors will take 3-5 years to be livable.
    yes ....
    Its not livable right now.. and only omicron-ii, not others, has been offered for possession by authority..
    these sectors will take 3-5 years to be livable.
    yes ....
    Its not livable right now.. and only omicron-ii, not others, has been offered for possession by authority..
    these sectors will take 3-5 years to be livable.
    CommentQuote
  • Cookie, what do you think the price would be for these plots after 1 year. I may also jump on the bandwagon :-) but it will only be possible next year.
    CommentQuote
  • Since its leasehold..security is Authority responsibility....And i believe they have guards in other sectors. but sure how effective it is..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raj009
    Cookie, what do you think the price would be for these plots after 1 year. I may also jump on the bandwagon :-) but it will only be possible next year.

    It has potential for sure because of Bodaki Transport hub, DMIC and Nh-24 Greater noida expressway.

    lets see whether public starts moving or not because Authority has just started offering possession in these built up houses. if public starts moving, rate would go up else it will increase at slow pace.

    One thing is certain, rates would go up and up only.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for your inputs Cookie. Let's see how things turn out to be next year.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by horizonkns
    Since its leasehold..security is Authority responsibility....And i believe they have guards in other sectors. but sure how effective it is..

    Yes they do provide security guards.
    its like any other plotted development in Noida and Greater noida.
    CommentQuote
  • My idea is 10% (minimum) 15% maximum increase (average) in plot rates for next 2 years in GN Main. However if Metro becomes reality add 2%.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    It has potential for sure because of Bodaki Transport hub, DMIC and Nh-24 Greater noida expressway.

    lets see whether public starts moving or not because Authority has just started offering possession in these built up houses. if public starts moving, rate would go up else it will increase at slow pace.

    One thing is certain, rates would go up and up only.



    @Cookie Bhai: Please throw some light on the prospects of owning a plot in ansals golf links 2 gr. noida, highlighting the fact that it is near bodaki, on the nh24 greater noida expressway and near DMIC and the proposed Metro, Can We expect a good price hike?????

    what will be the time frame and what is the current price per sq. yard as per your knowledge for a 299 sq yard plot? Please reply
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by GauravBhagat
    @Cookie Bhai: Please throw some light on the prospects of owning a plot in ansals golf links 2 gr. noida, highlighting the fact that it is near bodaki, on the nh24 greater noida expressway and near DMIC and the proposed Metro, Can We expect a good price hike?????

    what will be the time frame and what is the current price per sq. yard as per your knowledge for a 299 sq yard plot? Please reply


    Hey gaurav, I am also interested to know about the Ansal golf links 2's future but as we all know, good price appreciation only occurs when the End users move to the property. In other words, when the property is RTM.

    I have not been to AGL2 yet but if it is deserted, then the appreciation would be quite slow till the time when at least 25-30 percent area is not occupied. But if its already occupied (minimum 25-30%) then the prices would shoot up fast.

    By the way, as per different property portals, current rates in ansals GL-2 is between 15-18k/sq.yard (depending upon the location)

    But still, I would appreciate some input from Cookie bhai

    Hope it helps :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by TRUE FRIEND
    My idea is 10% (minimum) 15% maximum increase (average) in plot rates for next 2 years in GN Main. However if Metro becomes reality add 2%.


    10-15% sounds realistic but if Metro becomes a reality, which doesn't seem realistic any time soon, the whole show will change.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raj009
    10-15% sounds realistic but if Metro becomes a reality, which doesn't seem realistic any time soon, the whole show will change.


    what brokers told me while exploring options, " jis din metro ke board lag gaye, rates would be doubled" . :)
    CommentQuote