Hi All,

Did not found a Thread for AVJ City GNW so starting new one. I am getting BSP 2525 psf. Location and Prices also seems to be very good.

Site Link Avjcity in Noida Extenssion

Can someone post reviews.

Anyone taking initiative on Group Buying is also appriciable. If anyone interested please reply or PM.
Read more
63 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • you are getting in which plan what are other charges???
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    I am also interested in avj city and they r offering me 2600 as bsp.please tell me that from where r u getting the bsp of 2525 rs.is there any other option u prefer which is more convincing?I have planned to visit on 2nd dec.ie coming sunday.
    CommentQuote
  • The rate you are getting under which plan
    thanks
    CommentQuote
  • I think the location is best. Builder is Good in delivery of projects.
    I have been seeinG a lot of hype over performance of builder. See, I am followinG all the threads related to established builders. I find one thinG common, these all builders started to operate in some where 1995 and since last 15 years they are in this field. So They have Got more opportunity to prove themselves. Take case of Purvanchal and ATS both started operatinG in 1995 and delivered certain projects. They took maintenance of their buildinGs on top priority because for a flat occupier flat maintenance is the only thinG which saves his life time asset. there is per se no land or any other thinG to secure his investment. So the real estate companies such as DLF,Purvanchal and ATS are totally dedicated towards this. There are so many sectors in NOIDA, Vaishali, Dwarka where so many buildinGs have been handed over and people are livinG happily in them without botherinG the builder. We need to Give space to more builders which are comiNG forward. I think one of them should be AVJ. because it has delivered its earlier projects on time. Quality wise he is OK and for maintenance we have to Give him a chance. One more thinG u all would appreciate that we all can not afford to look for ATS and Purvanchal. And I am learnt that they too are delayed and construction wise also they are averaGe. They are not GivinG you the specs of Cement and Sand and L&T is not enGaGed as a contractor :)
    CommentQuote
  • An addendum,
    1. Very high loading (almost 50% without balcony for smallest size)
    2. Full of small sized 2BHK, therefore probably most dense project in NExtn.

Originally Posted by lalitonhp
    I think the location is best. Builder is Good in delivery of projects.
    I have been seeinG a lot of hype over performance of builder. See, I am followinG all the threads related to established builders. I find one thinG common, these all builders started to operate in some where 1995 and since last 15 years they are in this field. So They have Got more opportunity to prove themselves. Take case of Purvanchal and ATS both started operatinG in 1995 and delivered certain projects. They took maintenance of their buildinGs on top priority because for a flat occupier flat maintenance is the only thinG which saves his life time asset. there is per se no land or any other thinG to secure his investment. So the real estate companies such as DLF,Purvanchal and ATS are totally dedicated towards this. There are so many sectors in NOIDA, Vaishali, Dwarka where so many buildinGs have been handed over and people are livinG happily in them without botherinG the builder. We need to Give space to more builders which are comiNG forward. I think one of them should be AVJ. because it has delivered its earlier projects on time. Quality wise he is OK and for maintenance we have to Give him a chance. One more thinG u all would appreciate that we all can not afford to look for ATS and Purvanchal. And I am learnt that they too are delayed and construction wise also they are averaGe. They are not GivinG you the specs of Cement and Sand and L&T is not enGaGed as a contractor :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by FieldWorker
    An addendum,
    1. Very high loading (almost 50% without balcony for smallest size)
    2. Full of small sized 2BHK, therefore probably most dense project in NExtn.

1. How??
    2. SuGGest some other project in NE where density is less. FAR is further increased..... I heard.....I want to book in 2+1

Further help, appreciated.....
    CommentQuote

• 1. Loading, calculate yourself for similar sized flats (without balcony) in other NExtn projects, (say Gaur City 1, Mahagun Mywood, Arihant, Stellar), you will immediately come to know that loading is excessively high in this project.

2. FAR is same of all project correct, but flat density also depends on the sizes of the flat, this project has a disproportional large number of small 2BHKs compared to other projects in NExtn, thus will have a higher density than rest. (Note: in FAR calculation balcony of 5 feet projection is not included).

1. How??
    2. SuGGest some other project in NE where density is less. FAR is further increased..... I heard.....I want to book in 2+1
    Further help, appreciated.....

CommentQuote
  • Checked out all the projects loadinG varies from 35% to 42%. This project has a loadinG of 40.67%. Moreover, I am GettinG 2nd floor in 2+1 Road FacinG Stilt Car Park First Corner flat at Rs. 3200- all inclusive. I dont know....... When this project was not even in papers,, since then I had a Gut feelinG about the superiority of the location. In front of this project there is low rise of NA. Very Great landmark of Balak Inter colleGe is very nearby. Enroute to Metro(if it comes) and the best thinG is that, once internal network of roads of Noida are completed it will connect to 78 and 89(I have checked the plans in Road network of Noida Authority,, the road will start from Balak Inter ColleGe). Equal distance to Noida, Greater Noida and Ghaziabad. It may be possible that I miGht be lookinG only for positives. As I have made up my mind by 60%. But Overall it would be a nervous investment. I have never invested in any Lease hold property. But recently after launch of YEW, I lost my track and invested in 3C plots. Till now they have sent me 23 L demand. But on site there is no activity. They have covered only the front and side portion. I dont know what will happen. I always dealt in freehold or AGRI land. Because my thumb rule was for shorter horizon invest in chunk of land that will Give you best ROI. In pyramid (as per my opn) AGRI land tops in appreciation than Industrial than residential.Overall outlook of market is not Good. People are sittinG on cash and just waitinG. Govt does not have a concrete framework. This environment is really suckinG me. I started with 3.5 Lakhs some 8 years aGo and made around 83 lakhs while dealinG only in AGri land. durinG this recession period I lost my track and invested in NEW, YEW and GZB. Both are nowhere. NEW deal is not GettinG materialized. The best beinG is the GZB where I am GettiNG potential buyers and rent seekers too. Confused, really and no one to help.
    CommentQuote
  • Well, you seems to know what are you doing, best of luck.

I have just one question for you regarding future road network. What is the basis of this below information?

the best thinG is that, once internal network of roads of Noida are completed it will connect to 78 and 89(I have checked the plans in Road network of Noida Authority,, the road will start from Balak Inter ColleGe).
    CommentQuote
  • I can not paste the document as this was present in the file at authority. There is a 24 m wide road adj to Balak Inter ColleGe, similar to one adj to Devika Gol Homz. This road passes thru Jalalpur abadi. You would appreciate that all the road networks (minor ones i.e. 24 /18/12 m ) are to cater for abadi too. Currently constuction of Pushta Road is in full swinG. and Road adj to Balak Inter ColleGe, poles are beinG erected.

I have made up my mind to book a unit there in provided I Get a Good discount. Last time I saw site on 9/12/12 there was nothinG. Yesterday, when I saw they have raised office structure till 2nd level and for all the towers excavation is completed. If they do at this pace I feel would complete by 2017.
    CommentQuote
  • :bab (59):I can not paste the document as this was present in the file at authority. There is a 24 m wide road adj to Balak Inter ColleGe, similar to one adj to Devika Gol Homz. This road passes thru Jalalpur abadi. You would appreciate that all the road networks (minor ones i.e. 24 /18/12 m ) are to cater for abadi too. Currently constuction of Pushta Road is in full swinG. and Road adj to Balak Inter ColleGe, poles are beinG erected.

I have made up my mind to book a unit there in provided I Get a Good discount. Last time I saw site on 9/12/12 there was nothinG. Yesterday, when I saw they have raised office structure till 2nd level and for all the towers excavation is completed. If they do at this pace I feel would complete by 2017.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

I am getting an offer to book a 2BHK + Study on AVJ ACE City on 7th floor Park-facing Corner Unit All Inclusive for Rs 3105/- per sq ft. (Effective BSP approx. Rs 2620/-)

Seniors please advise where the project is good? How is the builder's reputation? and whether this deal is attractive? Anybody having a better deal may kindly pm me the details.

Thanks in anticipation.

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pushkarss
    Hi All,

I am getting an offer to book a 2BHK + Study on AVJ ACE City on 7th floor Park-facing Corner Unit All Inclusive for Rs 3105/- per sq ft. (Effective BSP approx. Rs 2620/-)

Seniors please advise where the project is good? How is the builder's reputation? and whether this deal is attractive? Anybody having a better deal may kindly pm me the details.

Thanks in anticipation.

Regards

I think there is no floor PLC above 6th Floor. Is it?
    CommentQuote
  • Boss

offer you are getting is very lucrative. Is it still available?
    CommentQuote
  • Boss I am also lookinG to buy in this....... I am GettinG all inclusive deal of Rs. 3100 for II floor corner 130 m facinG unit (NE face) in 1280 unit. LoadinG is apprx 40 % yet I am ready. Builder has completed 2 projects and THEY LOOK GOOD. I aGree that certain builders like ATS are doinG well but their maintenance is out of budget for a normal middle class. Secondly Aimnabad is free from any farmer issue till date(I dont know why). Once all the sector roads are completed than there will be no problem in commutinG. OK forGet about future,, this project has Low MIG of NA at front and Corner plot. I find it OK in this price. The only worry was today's hearinG. Did you Guys have any idea about it?
    CommentQuote