Collapse

AVJ City Latest Updates

Last updated: February 18 2013
89 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : AVJ City Latest Updates

I can not paste the document as this was present in the file at authority. There is a 24 m wide road adj to Balak Inter ColleGe, similar to one adj to Devika Gol Homz. This road passes thru Jalalpur abadi. You would appreciate that all the road networks (minor ones i.e. 24 /18/12 m ) are to cater for abadi too. Currently constuction of Pushta Road is in full swinG. and Road adj to Balak Inter ColleGe, poles are beinG erected.

I have made up my mind to book a unit there in provided I Get a Good discount. Last time I saw site on 9/12/12 there was nothinG. Yesterday, when I saw they have raised office structure till 2nd level and for all the towers excavation is completed. If they do at this pace I feel would complete by 2017.

Comment

I can not paste the document as this was present in the file at authority. There is a 24 m wide road adj to Balak Inter ColleGe, similar to one adj to Devika Gol Homz. This road passes thru Jalalpur abadi. You would appreciate that all the road networks (minor ones i.e. 24 /18/12 m ) are to cater for abadi too. Currently constuction of Pushta Road is in full swinG. and Road adj to Balak Inter ColleGe, poles are beinG erected.

I have made up my mind to book a unit there in provided I Get a Good discount. Last time I saw site on 9/12/12 there was nothinG. Yesterday, when I saw they have raised office structure till 2nd level and for all the towers excavation is completed. If they do at this pace I feel would complete by 2017.

Comment

Hi All,

I am getting an offer to book a 2BHK + Study on AVJ ACE City on 7th floor Park-facing Corner Unit All Inclusive for Rs 3105/- per sq ft. (Effective BSP approx. Rs 2620/-)

Seniors please advise where the project is good? How is the builder's reputation? and whether this deal is attractive? Anybody having a better deal may kindly pm me the details.

Thanks in anticipation.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by pushkarss View Post
          Hi All,

I am getting an offer to book a 2BHK + Study on AVJ ACE City on 7th floor Park-facing Corner Unit All Inclusive for Rs 3105/- per sq ft. (Effective BSP approx. Rs 2620/-)

Seniors please advise where the project is good? How is the builder's reputation? and whether this deal is attractive? Anybody having a better deal may kindly pm me the details.

Thanks in anticipation.

Regards
          I think there is no floor PLC above 6th Floor. Is it?

Comment

Boss

offer you are getting is very lucrative. Is it still available?
            NO RISK NO GAIN

Comment

Boss I am also lookinG to buy in this....... I am GettinG all inclusive deal of Rs. 3100 for II floor corner 130 m facinG unit (NE face) in 1280 unit. LoadinG is apprx 40 % yet I am ready. Builder has completed 2 projects and THEY LOOK GOOD. I aGree that certain builders like ATS are doinG well but their maintenance is out of budget for a normal middle class. Secondly Aimnabad is free from any farmer issue till date(I dont know why). Once all the sector roads are completed than there will be no problem in commutinG. OK forGet about future,, this project has Low MIG of NA at front and Corner plot. I find it OK in this price. The only worry was today's hearinG. Did you Guys have any idea about it?

Comment

Originally posted by Manpasand
                But I don't find it OK in this price bcoz loading is very high
                Almost all nEX project has such hiGh loadinG. Isnt it?
                Purvanchal Royal city has loadinG 30% apprx.

Comment

Originally posted by Manpasand
                  Brother All Inclusive 3100 psf super area means Rs 5167 per sq ft covered area which is very high. Just check the rate of Arihant or Steller. Loading in Arihant Arden is only 25.5% [Check yourself for 1440 sqf super area apartment] and you will get similar location apartment in Rs 3500 psf super area [in CLP] which is equivalent to Rs 4698 per sq ft covered area.

And Arihant is a well known builder so why AVJ City?
                  is 3500 all inclusive?????????

Comment

Originally posted by lalitonhp View Post
                    is 3500 all inclusive?????????
                    Manpasand Bhai udhar Arihant wale thread par aap AVJ ki badhai kar rahe hain aur yahan par Genuine buyers ko koi aur rasta dikha rahe hain. Apka intention theek nahin laG raha hai.......... I came to know from all my resources that there is no unit in 3100 AI in 1280 unit accept the underwriter I am talkiNG too. I have spoken to almost all the underwriters. You may be GettiNG 3105 AI in 2BHK not in 2+s.

Comment

i have a price of 3080 psf all inclusive
                      contact for details 09555350703

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X