Hi All,

Did not found a Thread for AVJ City GNW so starting new one. I am getting BSP 2525 psf. Location and Prices also seems to be very good.

Site Link Avjcity in Noida Extenssion

Can someone post reviews.

Anyone taking initiative on Group Buying is also appriciable. If anyone interested please reply or PM.
Read more
Reply
63 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Manpasand
    But I don't find it OK in this price bcoz loading is very high


    Almost all nEX project has such hiGh loadinG. Isnt it?
    Purvanchal Royal city has loadinG 30% apprx.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Manpasand
    Brother All Inclusive 3100 psf super area means Rs 5167 per sq ft covered area which is very high. Just check the rate of Arihant or Steller. Loading in Arihant Arden is only 25.5% and you will get similar location apartment in Rs 3500 psf super area which is equivalent to Rs 4698 per sq ft covered area.

    And Arihant is a well known builder so why AVJ City?

    is 3500 all inclusive?????????

    is 3500 all inclusive?????????

    is 3500 all inclusive?????????

    is 3500 all inclusive?????????

    is 3500 all inclusive?????????
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lalitonhp
    is 3500 all inclusive?????????


    Manpasand Bhai udhar Arihant wale thread par aap AVJ ki badhai kar rahe hain aur yahan par Genuine buyers ko koi aur rasta dikha rahe hain. Apka intention theek nahin laG raha hai.......... I came to know from all my resources that there is no unit in 3100 AI in 1280 unit accept the underwriter I am talkiNG too. I have spoken to almost all the underwriters. You may be GettiNG 3105 AI in 2BHK not in 2+s.
    CommentQuote
  • i have a price of 3080 psf all inclusive :)
    contact for details 09555350703
    CommentQuote
  • yes it will be all inclusive, 1st transfer is free and trans fer after 40% payment.
    and this will be the last time to invest in noida east at this price, as now other projects are over 3500 psf, and avj will deliver the project by 2014, construction work has already started. sample flat is ready too. prices are revising very soon. so decide jaldi
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by azis112
    yes it will be all inclusive, 1st transfer is free and trans fer after 40% payment.
    and this will be the last time to invest in noida east at this price, as now other projects are over 3500 psf, and avj will deliver the project by 2014, construction work has already started. sample flat is ready too. prices are revising very soon. so decide jaldi


    Is it really worthy at this price? Steller and Mahagun are more attractive as per reputation, construction stage and loading point of view.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by azis112
    yes it will be all inclusive, 1st transfer is free and trans fer after 40% payment.
    and this will be the last time to invest in noida east at this price, as now other projects are over 3500 psf, and avj will deliver the project by 2014, construction work has already started. sample flat is ready too. prices are revising very soon. so decide jaldi


    Sounding fishy:bab (65):
    CommentQuote
  • No Mr. Gupta, atleast work is in fast pace I have checked physically. Rates and all I cant say it depends upon individual neGotiation skills but work is really GoinG on at fast pace.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lalitonhp
    No Mr. Gupta, atleast work is in fast pace I have checked physically. Rates and all I cant say it depends upon individual neGotiation skills but work is really GoinG on at fast pace.

    yes, if anybody has visited in dec 12 and again feb 13 can tell the pace of project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Manpasand
    Finally they offered me Rs 3050 psf AI for 1st floor.

    how much flats you are booking? and the price you have quoted is login price or credit note?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pradyot1315sqf
    Is it really worthy at this price? Steller and Mahagun are more attractive as per reputation, construction stage and loading point of view.

    what is the login price of mahagun?
    CommentQuote
  • Yep I am doinG on 19th Feb after arranGement of Rs. 800938/- as the bookinG price.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lalitonhp
    Yep I am doinG on 19th Feb after arranGement of Rs. 800938/- as the bookinG price.


    If possible, Pls disclose AI Price. for which floor?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Manpasand
    Finally they offered me Rs 3050 psf AI for 1st floor.



    Manpadand is quoting AI rate - 3050 psf

    Lalitonhp ji, r u getting better offer. Pls disclose the offere.
    CommentQuote
  • Pradyot Sir,,3100 AI for II floor unit in 2 BHK +Study with stilt car park. in 2B+S actually availability is less and this is a corner unit. PLC is very hiGh in this project. For me nothinG was available and this project seemed to me equidistant from all suburbs. So went for this and checked quality and track of builders physically in Greater Noida projects. I spent too much time in this forum but later realized that physical checkinG is required and checked myself. Later I realized name of builder demands a premium upto 20 to 30 % in BSP with same specs. So went with this builder. Till now satisfactory pace and hopinG for best.
    CommentQuote