Hi All,

Did not found a Thread for AVJ City GNW so starting new one. I am getting BSP 2525 psf. Location and Prices also seems to be very good.

Site Link Avjcity in Noida Extenssion

Can someone post reviews.

Anyone taking initiative on Group Buying is also appriciable. If anyone interested please reply or PM.
Read more
63 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rahul4muz
    Hey Guys,

i am getting AVJ ACE CITY noida extension 3540 AI PSF in CLP for 1 to 3 please let me know if any one had book below this price i am going to book on this Sunday date is 17/02/12

please advice is this good deal or not early reply is appreciated thanks ton in advance.

looks to be on the higher side .. one of my friends was saying he was getting for around 3300 AI couple of weeks back
    CommentQuote
  • need sugession

dear frnds,

from last 1 week i searching a property not for investment purpose for living purpose or may be in future investment purpose but as of now the purpose is only living.

i have visited few builder site in Noida Extension EUROS Sampoornam(855 SQF), AVJ ACE City(1080 SQF), French Apartment(1125 SQF). all is in budget between 35L-40L in CLP Plan floor i am getting that is 2nd to 4th.

now if i see area wise i got good deal in French Apartment then AVJ then EUROS.

i don't know about reputation of the EROUS and French Apartment(ANTHEM Infrastructure) can any one tell me about these builder reputation and in this budget which builder is reliable in terms of handover & possession all these things.

and the issue between builder & Farmer is resolved or because bank is not disbursing money to builder in noida extension only few builder is getting mony form bank like Gaur.

please advise thanks a ton in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Manpasand
    pls share AI price in CLP for those projects.

AVJ ACE 3540 AI 1 to 3 -4%

Sampoornam 3530 6th onwards

French Apartments | Price List

check this out...................
    CommentQuote
  • AVJ as mentioned in this thread has density on hiGher side. But after all its your choice. I had almost finalized one II floor unit in this project in 2+S. I have to take my decision till 19th.

Cons:
    1. LoadinG is on HiGher side ~ 38% but other projects in NEX(Leave A FEW) have almost same.
    2. Density as mentioned by thread writers is on hiGher side.
    3. Flat/lift ratio is also hiGh

Pros:
    1. Project is on main 130 m hiGhway. If second Hindon bridGe takes shape than this will be even better connected with Noida
    2. There is a road of 60 m just infront of project and than a Green belt.
    3. In front of this there are low MIG already constructed by authority and than plots of sector 2 and sector 3.
    4. Three sided open project.
    5. Builder has completed 1 and about to complete the other one in Greater Noida. AVJ homes is really Good and has been inhabited by end users.
    6. Projects which fit the pocket are Generally for end users and Get inhabited early so my prediction is, it is GoinG to be inhabited very early as most of the end users are involved in these transactions.
    7. WORK IS REALLY IN FAST PACE.
    8. Till date Aimnabad(vill in which this project falls does not have any issue with farmers thouGh I dont know why. Few locals say that villaGers have siGned aGreement with Authority. Only time will tell the truth)
    9. Metro is supposed to pass this route. Slated date of possession is 2016. Till then there will be election aGain in UP(2017) and it may be possible that BMW may come in power(ThouGh speculation) fortunes of Greater Noida will chanGe then and Metro dream will realize. As this is the point which is very near to knowledGe park, tech Zone IV, this is all possible that a metro station may come at this location.(Location of Metro station is decided by the inhabitation or say population commutinG or expected to commute)
    10. All apartments are 3 sided open

Conclusion:
    1. Location wise Excellent
    2. Builder delivery wise Excellent
    3. Builder Quality wise Good(inferred from last project)
    4. Specs(AveraGe)
    5. Gentry (AveraGe)
    6. Density(Poor)

You see that the end users always want a quality life Project seems OK but for a rent seeker, if the Hindon bridGe or Metro comes this will be best place to stay in budGet rents.
    CommentQuote
  • Manpasand Bhai 1. Specs kaise averaGe hain jara batayen...... 2.Have you really checked AVJ HOmes from inside or just peeped out from your car while drivinG aur Greater Noida main kaun se project hain jo OK OK Type se aaGe hain 3. 130 m expressway kaun sa hai 4. Arihant arden MahaGun ke bhi jara past project batayen 5. Metro ke sapne to Arihant, stellar jeevan wale bhi dikha rahe hain. 6. Stellar ka project area kya hai I mean size of plot 7. How concept of 3 sided open apartment is technically wronG? 8. Gentry will be avG only you calculate any ratio..... 9. How do you rate Stellar an excellent builder? based upon specs, quality of construction or some else criteria? 10. Main koi sapna nahin dikha raha main to khud sapne dekh raha hoon :):)11. Please Give me stellar jeevan loadinG calculations.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Manpasand

Completely agree Manpasand ji....to each and every word you have written.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lalitonhp
    Almost all nEX project has such hiGh loadinG. Isnt it?
    Purvanchal Royal city has loadinG 30% apprx.

Hi Lalit,

Will this be your first property purchase ?
    CommentQuote
  • Manpasand Ji, fully agree with your views....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by srichak
    Hi Lalit,

Will this be your first property purchase ?

yep !!! first of its kind ( I mean flat) and probably for end use ..... I have done several land deals in past. ThouGh not finalized yet. I have seen physically almost all the projects. I dont know but specifications are really same. I may be wronG too......... (Simply because 3 people opinion outweiGh one) But please tell me which steller project have you seen and have u really checked AVJ Homes.

I mean I need to compare.
    CommentQuote
  • Really confused about specification definition...... Almost all are GivinG same specs like Wooden floorinG, Emulsion paint,POP etc.etc.

Are these called specifications? or these thinGs are differently named.....
    CommentQuote
    yep !!! first of its kind ( I mean flat) and probably for end use ..... I have done several land deals in past. ThouGh not finalized yet. I have seen physically almost all the projects. I dont know but specifications are really same. I may be wronG too......... (Simply because 3 people opinion outweiGh one) But please tell me which steller project have you seen and have u really checked AVJ Homes.

Dont panic..first of all..

The problem with NExt now (and even going to be worse with time) is that there is shortage of good Floor options with the builders with good credebility.
    The reason might be varied depending on Builder intentions or builder credibility on Buyers/Investors.
    Due to above, the issue with investors is they are not getting the preferred units despite the willingness to spend considerably better amount than those who invested and booked earlier.

The only option left right now is either wait for Resale(difficult to predict the amount and the timelines) or book in any of the decent builder with a little compromise either on floor height or location..

The list may include the following :

Stellar Jeevan (Too High Floors available now)
    Arihant Arden (Lower floors available but towards back side)
    Mahagun Mywoods (Phase 1 Sold Out, Phase 2 has loading on higher side, Costly too)
    Eros Sampoornam (Availability. Price quite high as per the location. I did not like the layout personally)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by guptaMan

The problem with NExt now (and even going to be worse with time) is that there is shortage of good Floor options with the builders with good credebility.
    The reason might be varied depending on Builder intentions or builder credibility on Buyers/Investors.
    Due to above, the issue with investors is they are not getting the preferred units despite the willingness to spend considerably better amount than those who invested and booked earlier.

The only option left right now is either wait for Resale(difficult to predict the amount and the timelines) or book in any of the decent builder with a little compromise either on floor height or location..

Mahagun Mywoods (Phase 1 Sold Out, Phase 2 has loading on higher side, Costly too)
    Eros Sampoornam (Availability. Price quite high as per the location. I did not like the layout personally)

hi what about cherry county (ABA Builder) i am getting lower floor on back side (3350 BSP in CLP , parking club extra).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by guptaMan

good analysis. add gaur city-1 in your list. i think it is already soldout
    CommentQuote

1. I felt so, after reading your posts.........that you are a 1st time buyer

2. well, like ALL OTHERS in this forum, my advice to you, SPECIALLY if u r looking for END-USE is avoid AVJ now...

3. If budget is your constraint and u r getting other options in same price, better to compare once.

4. I have been to avj homes, avj heights and platinum......apart from their construction pace, NOTHING is good. just average or poor. Details have been well answered by Manpasand ji.

5. STELLAR is a MUCH MUCH better builder than AVJ in all sense. I have been to their Stellar Icon project couple of times....

Rest your choice.....
    CommentQuote
  • Which other projects may fall in this budGet 40L 2+S at some lower floor preferably lower than third......
    CommentQuote