Hi All,

Did not found a Thread for AVJ City GNW so starting new one. I am getting BSP 2525 psf. Location and Prices also seems to be very good.

Site Link Avjcity in Noida Extenssion

Can someone post reviews.

Anyone taking initiative on Group Buying is also appriciable. If anyone interested please reply or PM.
Read more
63 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by lalitonhp
    Which other projects may fall in this budGet 40L 2+S at some lower floor preferably lower than third......

Pls go thru 99 acres and also other websites to get a fair idea.

The names of good builders/projects in NE have already been mentioned in earlier posts in this thread itself.

Hope it helps.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lalitonhp
    Which other projects may fall in this budGet 40L 2+S at some lower floor preferably lower than third......

One more thing.

With all projects being of very high density in NE, there will be almost no sunlight and air in the lower floors....
    Choice of floor is completely personal, but if I am given a choice, I feel sunlight and air is very imp from hygene pt of view....
    So, for any tower which has G+20 floors (for e.g), the best options may be middle floors, say 8-15 floor.....

You need to check directly with builder / broker about availability of inventory in any project (which floors available).

All the best.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by srichak
    One more thing.

With all projects being of very high density in NE, there will be almost no sunlight and air in the lower floors....
    Choice of floor is completely personal, but if I am given a choice, I feel sunlight and air is very imp from hygene pt of view....
    So, for any tower which has G+20 floors (for e.g), the best options may be middle floors, say 8-15 floor.....

You need to check directly with builder / broker about availability of inventory in any project (which floors available).

All the best.

Sounds reasonable.......

I would rather prefer larGe area on east side and road facinG because for park facinG it would be shadow but on the lower floor only. Because I dont like upper floors.

I may Go for arihant or stellar. I want to Get it financed from AXIS bank. I have Got many land deals finalized thru axis bank. Is it on the approved list?
    CommentQuote