I have booked a flat in legarden and they are demanding 40% (other than 10% booking amount ) without any construction on the ground. Group members please suggest, is it safe to pay 40% now?
Thanks.
Read more
650 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by param1303
    I have booked a flat in legarden and they are demanding 40% (other than 10% booking amount ) without any construction on the ground. Group members please suggest, is it safe to pay 40% now?
    Thanks.

Yes, Ajnara is now processing BBA and sending next demand. In flexi it is 40%. Most probably I will also receive the demand letter in couple of days. They told me that HDFC and PNB banks are providing the loans. Have you applied for loan?
    CommentQuote
    Thanks.

If you have bought in Flexi, then u have to pay this much. Havn't u checked payment plan before buying apartment??
    i bought it in CLP, with 8% more BSP and my next payment is 10%.
    CommentQuote
  • what is current rates in CLP & Flexi? Parking and other charges are separate or included in BSP?
    CommentQuote
  • In Flexi Parking and leas rent charges are included in BSP
    CommentQuote
  • I have also bought in CLP, Do u have any idea if we have to pay complete next 10% from own source or 5% from own and 5% from bank.

I have disscussed with one Bank representive, they are saying we have to pay 20% before bank loan.
    Is it correct, Anyone have any idea?

Originally Posted by vijvik_7
    If you have bought in Flexi, then u have to pay this much. Havn't u checked payment plan before buying apartment??
    i bought it in CLP, with 8% more BSP and my next payment is 10%.
    CommentQuote
  • My flat no. is xxx, booked in flexi, got demand letter of 40% payment. HDFC is approving the loan but not disbursing.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MukehsG
    My flat no. is A-1504, booked in flexi, got demand letter of 40% payment. HDFC is approving the loan but not disbursing.

One of the HDFC Representative Told me to Disburse after 15th of DEC 2012
    CommentQuote
  • sir what is rate in CLP pl let me know
    CommentQuote
    Thanks.

digging started
    CommentQuote
    My flat no. is A-1504, booked in flexi, got demand letter of 40% payment. HDFC is approving the loan but not disbursing.

Does It means that we have to pay 40% amount within a month without getting loan??need help
    CommentQuote
  • u buyers need to gather and raise voice against it..ask builder how cn one pay widout loan??..maximum one can pay 15-20% by his/her pocket which is must for executing BBA and also bank wants buyer to pay his part before sanctioning loan...good luck
    CommentQuote
  • I had talked to Ajnara office Mr. Lalit Tyagi, he said to submit all the documents to HDFC bank to clear my part, rest will be the matter between builder and bank only. I need to submit the "loan sanctioned letter" to the Ajnara along with the cheque to 5% from my pocket.
    CommentQuote
  • Any update on current scenario of Le-garden project?

I booked in Flexi plan, ,now thinking to change in CLP but confused. Need senior advice please ....
    CommentQuote
    Any update on current scenario of Le-garden project?

I booked in Flexi plan, ,now thinking to change in CLP but confused. Need senior advice please ....

I also booked in Flexi in mid-october. Till now I didn't received the next demand. But planning to give next 40% by bank loan.
    Talked with few Ajnara Homes NE flat owners, their loan disbursement already done from corporation bank and hdfc. Hope this project will also get it soon.
    CommentQuote
  • Location of Ajnara on google map?

Hi,

I am not sure about exact location of Ajnara homes and Ajnara le garden. Could someone plz point these on google map for me and tell how far these are from proposed metro station? Distorted maps on colorful brochure are not really helpful. Thanks,

Rajiv
    CommentQuote