I have booked a flat in legarden and they are demanding 40% (other than 10% booking amount ) without any construction on the ground. Group members please suggest, is it safe to pay 40% now?
Thanks.
Read more
650 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi Ashish. There is no land dispute, there would be no probs at all. I have booked last month in le garden , you may purchase Ajnara Le Garden, didn't find any problem...posession they are giving around august 2016.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arrenw
    got demand letter of Foundation completion (3rd Demand) of Tower-G within one month of booking.while at the time of booking digging for tower-g was in progress.why they have given possession date of June-2016 if they are constructing with this pace.

foundation is just the beginning boss.....constructing a 23 floors building will took time n after all builder needs money and as most of the buyers opted for CLP plan... they have have to do construction at such pace....
    CommentQuote
  • i opted flexy pament plan (in view of 8% difference between CLP & flexy plan ) & have paid around 60% within one month of booking and possession is still after atleast 3 years....till then enjoy PEACE OF MIND with rent+ interest of loan
    CommentQuote
  • how can you say peace of mind with rent+EMI??

have u paid the foundation demand of G tower?
    CommentQuote
  • I'll paid the foundation of tower A, since my loan is in process...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Kumar NE
    I'll paid the foundation of tower A, since my loan is in process...

u applied to which bank??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankcool
    how can you say peace of mind with rent+EMI??

have u paid the foundation demand of G tower?

not yet..i have made disbursement request to bank....its in progress..have anyone seen the actual progress in Tower G..
    CommentQuote
  • AnkCool I applied in HDFC Bank because I need fast processing and after comparing found there is not much difference between intrest rate and processing fee, I appreciate the way they process the loan. Which bank you applied??
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

If my salary is 40 in hand and i already have a car loan. I pay monthly 7075.

How much loan i am eligible for ?
    CommentQuote
    AnkCool I applied in HDFC Bank because I need fast processing and after comparing found there is not much difference between intrest rate and processing fee, I appreciate the way they process the loan. Which bank you applied??

how much time your loan process took??
    is it sanctioned or still in process?
    CommentQuote
    AnkCool I applied in HDFC Bank because I need fast processing and after comparing found there is not much difference between intrest rate and processing fee, I appreciate the way they process the loan. Which bank you applied??

Originally Posted by Kumar NE
    I'll paid the foundation of tower A, since my loan is in process...

what are u happy about if is it still n process??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitin_0018
    Hi,
    If my salary is 40 inhand and i already have a car loan. I pay montly 7075.
    How much loan i am eligible for ?

15 lakh and monthly emi will be around 15 k for 15 year or 20 years
    CommentQuote
  • it took around 3 weeks for all processing now they are ready to disburse the amount.
    CommentQuote
    it took around 3 weeks for all processing now they are ready to disburse the amount.

kk....congrats...:)
    CommentQuote
  • Planning to Buy 1500

Hey guys planning to buy 1500 in this project ..any suggestions is it good for end use ..how is AJNARA quality of construction and how is the location ..

any other choices ???
    CommentQuote