I have booked a flat in legarden and they are demanding 40% (other than 10% booking amount ) without any construction on the ground. Group members please suggest, is it safe to pay 40% now?
Thanks.
Read more
650 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by anuj324
    Hey guys planning to buy 1500 in this project ..any suggestions is it good for end use ..how is AJNARA quality of construction and how is the location ..

any other choices ???

:bab (59): 1500 IN NE...Anyways choice & money in yours.
    Construction quality & location is above average (say good 7 out of 10). Choice is unlimited in NE depending on your taste.:bab (3):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitin_0018
    Hi,
    If my salary is 40 inhand and i already have a car loan. I pay montly 7075.
    How much loan i am eligible for ?

As far as HDFC(from where I have taken) , they sanction roughly = . Other factors also affect the sanctioned amount like your savings, monthly expenditures, other liabilities etc :bab (63):. Other factors also affect the sanctioned amount like your savings, monthly expenditures, other liabilities etc :bab (63):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arrenw
    As far as HDFC(from where I have taken) , they sanction roughly = . Other factors also affect the sanctioned amount like your savings, monthly expenditures, other liabilities etc :bab (63):

Can you share the contact details of your loan guy?

CommentQuote
    :bab (59): 1500 IN NE...Anyways choice & money in yours.
    Construction quality & location is above average (say good 7 out of 10). Choice is unlimited in NE depending on your taste.:bab (3):

Are you suggesting it is not good for end use ?/Any ither option in this budget ??
    CommentQuote
  • I still dont understand what is the problem with this project?

Is it just because the location is at 2nd roundabout?
    I see the metro station is proposed at 2nd roundabout, this is the best thing for this project.
    Also, its a corner plot. There will be no high rise construction on one side.
    Builder reputation is good. Prices are lesser than what others are offering. Construction is going at good pace.
    Floor plans are decent.

Bhai log agar budget me aata hai to aur kya chahiye?

I cannot see any cons. Can someone please add those!
    CommentQuote
  • Can someone please help me with my query.
    If All inclusive cost is 30 lacs in flexi
    Then booking is 300000(10%)
    After that 40% within 1 month
    Do i have to give 10% more from my pocket or only 5% to get the bank loan ?

Bank will disburse loan after 15% payment or 20% payment?
    Maketing guy at ajnara said after 15% payment bank will disburse but i am still not sure.
    Can someone please tell me how much you have paid from your pocket and got bank loan disbursed?
    CommentQuote
    Can someone please help me with my query.
    If All inclusive cost is 30 lacs in flexi
    Then booking is 300000(10%)
    After that 40% within 1 month
    Do i have to give 10% more from my pocket or only 5% to get the bank loan ?

Bank will disburse loan after 15% payment or 20% payment?
    Maketing guy at ajnara said after 15% payment bank will disburse but i am still not sure.
    Can someone please tell me how much you have paid from your pocket and got bank loan disbursed?

how much loan you are going for?? complete 85% or some less amount...?
    it will vary acc. to your loan amount...bank goes on pro rata basis...better ask this question with the bank person whom you are dealing with..
    CommentQuote
  • hey all can anyone please post the pics of tower E,F&G, have they really completed the foundation???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankcool
    how much loan you are going for?? complete 85% or some less amount...?
    it will vary acc. to your loan amount...bank goes on pro rata basis...better ask this question with the bank person whom you are dealing with..

Well if eligible for 85% then i will opt for it.
    Suppose i am eligible for 70% loan amount. Will the bank ask me to pay upfront 30% or just 15% upfront and disburse the 70% loan as per the plan?
    CommentQuote
    Well if eligible for 85% then i will opt for it.
    Suppose i am eligible for 70% loan amount. Will the bank ask me to pay upfront 30% or just 15% upfront and disburse the 70% loan as per the plan?

Yes ,bank will ask you to pay your part first i.e 30%....(i am saying it on basis of my experience and also its mentioned in their agreement they will disburse amount after your part is paid.bank will ask you to deposite all payment reciepts before disbursement).However someone told me that amount can be disbursed by bank after 15% payment from customer side provided that he will pay remaining amount in next 3(or 5, i m not sure) installments to builder. but process is leanthy & needs prior approval of bank before selection of property. verify with the bank guy u are dealing with...:(
    As far as ur concern that how much loan can be sanctioned , its upto 85% if property cost is below 20lakhs & above it its 80%. (as told me by HDFC Bank guy....better verify)
    CommentQuote
    I still dont understand what is the problem with this project?

Is it just because the location is at 2nd roundabout?
    I see the metro station is proposed at 2nd roundabout, this is the best thing for this project.
    Also, its a corner plot. There will be no high rise construction on one side.
    Builder reputation is good. Prices are lesser than what others are offering. Construction is going at good pace.
    Floor plans are decent.

Bhai log agar budget me aata hai to aur kya chahiye?

I cannot see any cons. Can someone please add those!

there isn't any problem with project /location..Builders Repo is good & location is also good....Problem is with whole NE....but thats the only fact because of which we are getting affordable flats in the area......:bab (45):
    Metro ka to pata nahi but its at walking distance from 130m wide road...bus se to aa-ja sakte he ho...no additional riksha/auto ka kharcha:D
    CommentQuote
  • nitin_0018 which size you are looking for??
    CommentQuote
    Yes ,bank will ask you to pay your part first i.e 30%....(i am saying it on basis of my experience and also its mentioned in their agreement they will disburse amount after your part is paid.bank will ask you to deposite all payment reciepts before disbursement).However someone told me that amount can be disbursed by bank after 15% payment from customer side provided that he will pay remaining amount in next 3(or 5, i m not sure) installments to builder. but process is leanthy & needs prior approval of bank before selection of property. verify with the bank guy u are dealing with...:(
    As far as ur concern that how much loan can be sanctioned , its upto 85% if property cost is below 20lakhs & above it its 80%. (as told me by HDFC Bank guy....better verify)

isn't there option of pro rata where u pay some part of installment along with the bank...
    CommentQuote
    there isn't any problem with project /location..Builders Repo is good & location is also good....Problem is with whole NE....but thats the only fact because of which we are getting affordable flats in the area......:bab (45):
    Metro ka to pata nahi but its at walking distance from 130m wide road...bus se to aa-ja sakte he ho...no additional riksha/auto ka kharcha:D

metro can't reach at every doorstep.....:bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Kumar NE
    nitin_0018 which size you are looking for??

875, Heard that they have it in Tower B only.
    CommentQuote