I have booked a flat in legarden and they are demanding 40% (other than 10% booking amount ) without any construction on the ground. Group members please suggest, is it safe to pay 40% now?
Thanks.
Read more
Reply
650 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Even with the problem in whole NE as per your statement...Price for projects are touching 4k levels...not affordable any more...sooner or later the so called dispute will settle down...and the affordable projects at the moment will also be out of reach...



    Originally Posted by arrenw
    there isn't any problem with project /location..Builders Repo is good & location is also good....Problem is with whole NE....but thats the only fact because of which we are getting affordable flats in the area......:bab (45):
    Metro ka to pata nahi but its at walking distance from 130m wide road...bus se to aa-ja sakte he ho...no additional riksha/auto ka kharcha:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankcool
    isn't there option of pro rata where u pay some part of installment along with the bank...


    Yes it is. I have a home loan i asked only 60% from bank. Till date bank disbursed 25% and 15% front my poket .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pradyot1315sqf
    Yes it is. I have a home loan i asked only 60% from bank. Till date bank disbursed 25% and 15% front my poket .


    that's good....which bank??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arrenw
    Yes ,bank will ask you to pay your part first i.e 30%....(i am saying it on basis of my experience and also its mentioned in their agreement they will disburse amount after your part is paid.bank will ask you to deposite all payment reciepts before disbursement).However someone told me that amount can be disbursed by bank after 15% payment from customer side provided that he will pay remaining amount in next 3(or 5, i m not sure) installments to builder. but process is leanthy & needs prior approval of bank before selection of property. verify with the bank guy u are dealing with...:(
    As far as ur concern that how much loan can be sanctioned , its upto 85% if property cost is below 20lakhs & above it its 80%. (as told me by HDFC Bank guy....better verify)


    I got a loan of around 73%(HDFC)
    Paid 15% upfront
    Bank disbursed next 40%
    Difference to be paid by me has been adjusted in my nest six installments (last installment Bank will pay, I have to pay all the money due on me before last installment)
    Amount to be paid per installment has been adjusted a bit as per my convenience, e.g. my contribution in first two subsequent installments in lesser and then higher for rest four installments.

    Hope it helps.
    CommentQuote
  • pradyot and muzikk
    can you please share your bank guy details as in my case they are asking me to deposit my part first( earlier saying pro rata will work) ...
    CommentQuote
  • How far is the dumping ground from this project?

    I heard something!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankcool
    pradyot and muzikk
    can you please share your bank guy details as in my case they are asking me to deposit my part first( earlier saying pro rata will work) ...


    Corporation bank navug market ghaziabad.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pradyot1315sqf
    Corporation bank navug market ghaziabad.



    how much time they took in processing??
    (first cheque disbursement)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankcool
    how much time they took in processing??
    (first cheque disbursement)


    15-20 days if project is already approved by bank.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pradyot1315sqf
    15-20 days if project is already approved by bank.



    kk..thanks for the info!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitin_0018
    How far is the dumping ground from this project?
    I heard something!



    what have you heard??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankcool
    what have you heard??


    I was in a discussion with someone who know all about this area.
    I was asking his suggestion about ajnara le arden and he said sec 16? I replied yes. He said better leave sec 16!
    I asked him why, he said it is because of the dumping ground they are selling at lower prices.
    Ideally, they should increase the prices beacuse of proposed metro station in nearby area. But they are not, why? Because of the dumping ground which is planned to be in nearby area.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitin_0018
    I was in a discussion with someone who know all about this area.
    I was asking his suggestion about ajnara le arden and he said sec 16? I replied yes. He said better leave sec 16!
    I asked him why, he said it is because of the dumping ground they are selling at lower prices.
    Ideally, they should increase the prices beacuse of proposed metro station in nearby area. But they are not, why? Because of the dumping ground which is planned to be in nearby area.



    any news about this or just his thought??
    CommentQuote
  • There is nothing like that it's just a roumour, if you check in google map or wiki map you can easily find there would be no dumping ground near by this project.........Hope it helps u..
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote