I have booked a flat in legarden and they are demanding 40% (other than 10% booking amount ) without any construction on the ground. Group members please suggest, is it safe to pay 40% now?
Thanks.
Read more
Reply
650 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I am also looking to buy a flat in Ajnara Le Garden.. Could anyone help me what is the current price and also advise any good dealer who can give good discount/services?

    Appreciate your immediate attention.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RajivB
    Hi,

    I am not sure about exact location of Ajnara homes and Ajnara le garden. Could someone plz point these on google map for me and tell how far these are from proposed metro station? Distorted maps on colorful brochure are not really helpful. Thanks,

    Rajiv


    second Goal chakker se left me 700 meter left pe hai ecovillage ke samen aur nirala espire se 500 meter pahle
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MukehsG
    Any update on current scenario of Le-garden project?

    I booked in Flexi plan, ,now thinking to change in CLP but confused. Need senior advice please ....


    only 5 % demand u have to pay after booking .ajnara will be take remaining money after loan dispuring which will dne after 15 december as i have talked to HDFC bank
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arjiet
    bhai 2915 ka rate hai 15 floor pe Flexi me aur per floor 20 rs ka diffirence hai..CLP me 8% extra lagega.
    250000 ki car parking aur 45000 additional charges aur 65+25 lease rent
    CLP me 4% discount pe 16 floor pe 34.6 Lakh ka pad raha hai 995 size


    Thanks Arjiet!

    Also, Can you please advise the major difference between Ajnara Homes and Ajnara Le Garden in terms of following points ?

    > Location.
    > Project Specifics.
    > Any other point of difference which you have noticed.
    > worth of cost

    At, last which would be the better in all aspects?

    Thanks again for your help.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys I am looking to buy an 1140 sq feet size apartment. Is Ajnara Le Grand a good option to buy. I am looking to buy it for end use and am not an investor.

    Apparently I get to hear that the adjacent space to this land is where Gulshan is coming up with i-homz. Do you think its worth to wait for Gulshan to launch and then buy Gulshan's or Ajnara is a better builder from end use perspective.

    Is the inventory available in 1140 size at Le Grand??

    Cheers
    Gaurav
    CommentQuote
  • and how far is proposed metro station from there? Thanks,

    Originally Posted by arjiet
    second Goal chakker se left me 700 meter left pe hai ecovillage ke samen aur nirala espire se 500 meter pahle
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deepakmunjal
    Thanks Arjiet!

    Also, Can you please advise the major difference between Ajnara Homes and Ajnara Le Garden in terms of following points ?

    > Location.
    > Project Specifics.
    > Any other point of difference which you have noticed.
    > worth of cost

    At, last which would be the better in all aspects?

    Thanks again for your help.

    aznara lee garden is better.ak bar noida extension ghoo ao jyada sahi rahega.lee garden 100rs cheaper hai
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arjiet
    aznara lee garden is better.ak bar noida extension ghoo ao jyada sahi rahega.lee garden 100rs cheaper hai


    Hi Arjiet,

    I visit at both the location already. But still looking to know your opinion to have a more clear idea.

    could you please give your views on points which I mentioned above?

    Also, Kindly let us know the reason how Le garden is better in your view.

    Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RajivB
    and how far is proposed metro station from there? Thanks,


    Proposed metro station is 700m from Le Garden..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by indian15
    Guys I am looking to buy an 1140 sq feet size apartment. Is Ajnara Le Grand a good option to buy. I am looking to buy it for end use and am not an investor.

    Apparently I get to hear that the adjacent space to this land is where Gulshan is coming up with i-homz. Do you think its worth to wait for Gulshan to launch and then buy Gulshan's or Ajnara is a better builder from end use perspective.

    Is the inventory available in 1140 size at Le Grand??

    Cheers
    Gaurav


    Le Garden is a good option.

    Gulshan is a good builder but not sure whether they are coming up with new project or not. No news to me yet.

    Both are good builders but Gulshan has better reputation.

    Inventory should be available in 1140 size with Le Garden.

    Regards.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by indian15
    Guys I am looking to buy an 1140 sq feet size apartment. Is Ajnara Le Grand a good option to buy. I am looking to buy it for end use and am not an investor.

    Apparently I get to hear that the adjacent space to this land is where Gulshan is coming up with i-homz. Do you think its worth to wait for Gulshan to launch and then buy Gulshan's or Ajnara is a better builder from end use perspective.

    Is the inventory available in 1140 size at Le Grand??

    Cheers
    Gaurav

    I was also waiting for gulshan ...but later booked in ajnara ...no point in endlessly waiting when prices are increasing in every1-2 months.
    apparently gulshan and ajnara are real brothers ...both hav decent reputation ...thats why i booked here.
    secondly most of the ajnara projects are going on with decent speed ..thats the reason i choose not to go for aims golf ...their sec 75 project is stalled ...and nobody knows when they will complete 120 acre project
    1040 size was almost equivalent to 1140 ...but not available ...so bought in 1140 ...
    CommentQuote
  • Ajnara Le Grand

    Thanks Guys. I will be visiting their site to have a look at the site, location etc.

    Is the project bankable already?

    How is the construction quality of Ajnara?

    Cheers
    Gaurav
    CommentQuote
  • Got information, Indiabulls has started funding on Le-Garden project;
    One sales person from Indiabulls has called me yesterday and given this information. Processing charges 2500/- (after discount) loan upto 20L, rate 10.25%
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MukehsG
    Got information, Indiabulls has started funding on Le-Garden project;
    One sales person from Indiabulls has called me yesterday and given this information. Processing charges 2500/- (after discount) loan upto 20L, rate 10.25%


    I got calls for following banks for this project
    - HDFC (Processing Fee - 10,000)
    - PNB HFL (Processing Fee - 10,000)
    - AXIS Bank
    CommentQuote
  • I went there today. location seems to be good. It's 3 kms from Gaur Chakkar and about 11 kms from Huda city centre metro station.

    The broker has offered me 3% discount on BSP and has askd me not to keep any hopes on credit notes for future realisation. Isn't 3% discount on the lower side. I remember I had got 4% upfront discount on lotus panache and I could also realise additional 1.5% discount after making 40% payment to the builder.

    Those who have bought in Le Garden can you let me know if you got more discount from your brokers and credit notes.

    Cheers !!
    Gaurav
    CommentQuote