Ajnara LeGarden Greater Noida West

Last updated: February 1 2020
680 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Ajnara LeGarden Greater Noida West

Planning to Buy 1500

Hey guys planning to buy 1500 in this project ..any suggestions is it good for end use ..how is AJNARA quality of construction and how is the location ..

any other choices ???

Comment

Originally posted by anuj324 View Post
      Hey guys planning to buy 1500 in this project ..any suggestions is it good for end use ..how is AJNARA quality of construction and how is the location ..

any other choices ???
      1500 IN NE...Anyways choice & money in yours.
      Construction quality & location is above average (say good 7 out of 10). Choice is unlimited in NE depending on your taste.

Comment

Originally posted by nitin_0018 View Post
        Hi,
        If my salary is 40 inhand and i already have a car loan. I pay montly 7075.
        How much loan i am eligible for ?
        As far as HDFC(from where I have taken) , they sanction roughly = [(Per month GROSS Income * 50) - Any outstanding loan]. Other factors also affect the sanctioned amount like your savings, monthly expenditures, other liabilities etc

Comment

Originally posted by arrenw View Post
          As far as HDFC(from where I have taken) , they sanction roughly = [(Per month GROSS Income * 50) - Any outstanding loan]. Other factors also affect the sanctioned amount like your savings, monthly expenditures, other liabilities etc
          Can you share the contact details of your loan guy?

Comment

Originally posted by arrenw View Post
            1500 IN NE...Anyways choice & money in yours.
            Construction quality & location is above average (say good 7 out of 10). Choice is unlimited in NE depending on your taste.
            Are you suggesting it is not good for end use ?/Any ither option in this budget ??

Comment

I still dont understand what is the problem with this project?

Is it just because the location is at 2nd roundabout?
              I see the metro station is proposed at 2nd roundabout, this is the best thing for this project.
              Also, its a corner plot. There will be no high rise construction on one side.
              Builder reputation is good. Prices are lesser than what others are offering. Construction is going at good pace.
              Floor plans are decent.

Bhai log agar budget me aata hai to aur kya chahiye?

I cannot see any cons. Can someone please add those!
              Last edited May 17 2013, 01:10 PM.

Comment

Can someone please help me with my query.
                If All inclusive cost is 30 lacs in flexi
                Then booking is 300000(10%)
                After that 40% within 1 month
                Do i have to give 10% more from my pocket or only 5% to get the bank loan ?

Bank will disburse loan after 15% payment or 20% payment?
                Maketing guy at ajnara said after 15% payment bank will disburse but i am still not sure.
                Can someone please tell me how much you have paid from your pocket and got bank loan disbursed?

Comment

Originally posted by nitin_0018 View Post
                  Can someone please help me with my query.
                  If All inclusive cost is 30 lacs in flexi
                  Then booking is 300000(10%)
                  After that 40% within 1 month
                  Do i have to give 10% more from my pocket or only 5% to get the bank loan ?

Bank will disburse loan after 15% payment or 20% payment?
                  Maketing guy at ajnara said after 15% payment bank will disburse but i am still not sure.
                  Can someone please tell me how much you have paid from your pocket and got bank loan disbursed?
                  how much loan you are going for?? complete 85% or some less amount...?
                  it will vary acc. to your loan amount...bank goes on pro rata basis...better ask this question with the bank person whom you are dealing with..

Comment

hey all can anyone please post the pics of tower E,F&G, have they really completed the foundation???

Comment

Originally posted by ankcool View Post
                      how much loan you are going for?? complete 85% or some less amount...?
                      it will vary acc. to your loan amount...bank goes on pro rata basis...better ask this question with the bank person whom you are dealing with..
                      Well if eligible for 85% then i will opt for it.
                      Suppose i am eligible for 70% loan amount. Will the bank ask me to pay upfront 30% or just 15% upfront and disburse the 70% loan as per the plan?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X