I have booked a flat in legarden and they are demanding 40% (other than 10% booking amount ) without any construction on the ground. Group members please suggest, is it safe to pay 40% now?
Thanks.
Read more
650 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by indian15
    I went there today. location seems to be good. It's 3 kms from Gaur Chakkar and about 11 kms from Huda city centre metro station.

The broker has offered me 3% discount on BSP and has askd me not to keep any hopes on credit notes for future realisation. Isn't 3% discount on the lower side. I remember I had got 4% upfront discount on lotus panache and I could also realise additional 1.5% discount after making 40% payment to the builder.

Those who have bought in Le Garden can you let me know if you got more discount from your brokers and credit notes.

Cheers !!
    Gaurav

Bhai it's Noida City Centre.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pradyot1315sqf
    Bhai it's Noida City Centre.

Yeah it's noida city centre. Am too obsessed with gurgaon it seems :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
    I went there today. location seems to be good. It's 3 kms from Gaur Chakkar and about 11 kms from Huda city centre metro station.

The broker has offered me 3% discount on BSP and has askd me not to keep any hopes on credit notes for future realisation. Isn't 3% discount on the lower side. I remember I had got 4% upfront discount on lotus panache and I could also realise additional 1.5% discount after making 40% payment to the builder.

Those who have bought in Le Garden can you let me know if you got more discount from your brokers and credit notes.

Cheers !!
    Gaurav

Broker's margin is 5%. Its upto u how much u can extract.
    Btw, what rate r u getting ...i heard parking increased to 2.5Lacs.
    CommentQuote
  • Yeah Parking is 2.5 Lacs.

I am getting it 3170/sq feet before broker discount 14th floor.
    CommentQuote
    Yeah Parking is 2.5 Lacs.

I am getting it 3170/sq feet before broker discount 14th floor.

is this flexi plan rate or CLP?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vijvik_7
    is this flexi plan rate or CLP?

CLP.

Flexi is 8% less
    CommentQuote
    CLP.

Flexi is 8% less

the rate is correct. what other charges r u paying - PLC, lease etc
    CommentQuote
  • Any update on bank loan disbursal for this project?
    CommentQuote
  • No disbursal from any bank till now. Banks are processing for pre-approval only.

I visit the site last sunday, some foundation work was going on....
    CommentQuote
  • Experts please suggest, I have two options to pay builder's next demand of 40%
    1. either go by self funding. In this issue is all transaction will be between me and private builder. No bank or regulating agency will come into picture.
    2. or go for bank loan. In this once bank starts disbursing to builder then I can prepay the full amount to bank and save interest. Benefit is all my transactions will be with Bank not any private builder. But I need to pay processing fee to bank.
    I think (2) is more safer approach then (1). Financial Analysts/Experts pls advice.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by indianboy
    Experts please suggest, I have two options to pay builder's next demand of 40%
    1. either go by self funding. In this issue is all transaction will be between me and private builder. No bank or regulating agency will come into picture.
    2. or go for bank loan. In this once bank starts disbursing to builder then I can prepay the full amount to bank and save interest. Benefit is all my transactions will be with Bank not any private builder. But I need to pay processing fee to bank.
    I think (2) is more safer approach then (1). Financial Analysts/Experts pls advice.

If you have that much money, option 1 is anytime better...totally my POV...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by indianboy
    Experts please suggest, I have two options to pay builder's next demand of 40%

U got 40% dem.? When did you buy in Le Garden - High rise?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MukehsG
    No disbursal from any bank till now. Banks are processing for pre-approval only.

I visit the site last sunday, some foundation work was going on....

Could you figure out which block is started

I heard they are merging Block A & B for High rise
    CommentQuote
  • I have received allotment letter from Ajnara. While I was reading it, I have found that there is one clause that

" In the event of any increase if lease premium/ lease rent / compensation/ charges etc. by Govt./Authority in any form form or manner whatsoever, the same shell be borne by Allottee on pro-rata basis."

I am not sure if it is legally correct or not. I have purchased based on current rate. How can I responsible for the paying the increase in compensation and all that.

Anyone have any information of such agreement from builder.
    Is there anything I can do on this?
    CommentQuote
  • HDFC Home finance called me for loan ...they confirmed that they are disbursing the loan as well.

less than 30 Lacs, 10.25% rate which is competitive.
    CommentQuote