I have booked a flat in legarden and they are demanding 40% (other than 10% booking amount ) without any construction on the ground. Group members please suggest, is it safe to pay 40% now?
Thanks.
Read more
650 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by vscntkU
    Chuc mot ngay moi vui ve hanh phuc
    Hay cung nhau dong gop nhung bai viet that hay cho dien dan nay.
    Cam on tat ca.

WTF is this?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All...Greetings!
    First post here...
    Have booked 1140 sq. ft. in Tower F..Loan from HDFC, 40% demand received..15% paid.

!!!MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Discounts by dealers...

Hi All,

I am also planning to buy in ajnara le-garden.

Can you pls tell the max discount I can avail from dealers.
    CommentQuote
  • max. discount has been hovering around 4% on form..have not heard any1 getting more i guess.
    CommentQuote
  • good to know ...i also booked 1140 in tower F
    just see if u r seeing the correct price list ...many brokers try to fool by increasing BSP psf price by 50 and give more discount ...pls check with 4-5 brokers before finalising
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you..

I have talked to few dealers. I am getting maximum discounts as 4% on per square feet bsp.

Instead of that, 4.5L extra is there as ifms,plc, parking etc. Anybody got discount on this 4.5L..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ArunGarg11
    Thank you..
    I have talked to few dealers. I am getting maximum discounts as 4% on per square feet bsp.
    Instead of that, 4.5L extra is there as ifms,plc, parking etc. Anybody got discount on this 4.5L..

what is PLC and what is other ...then only u can compare
    what is plc amt and for what
    CommentQuote
  • Hi..all,

good to see posts for le garden....

I have booked in tower D - 1285...few months back...

keep posting...
    CommentQuote
  • I am about to buy a 995 sq ft in le garden. Is there any clause in the BBA which is not transparent or which has unacceptable terms. Can any of the existing buyer share a copy of the BBA ( you can hide the confidential details like your apartment number, name, amount etc. I just want to see the standard clauses which are there in the BBA.

For those who have bought, how has been the interaction with the builder. Is this a good builder with transparent transactions?

Pls suggest.

Cheers!!
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I have booked 995 Sqft in A Block. No PLC. BSP-3115 + ifms, parking, dual meter charges etc. Herad Ajnara has increased the BSP by 100 after that..

Regards,
    Deepak
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deepakmunjal
    Hi,

I have booked 995 Sqft in A Block. No PLC. BSP-3115 + ifms, parking, dual meter charges etc. Herad Ajnara has increased the BSP by 100 after that..

Regards,
    Deepak

Hey deepak. Just sent you a pm. Can you pls let me know you bought through which broker and how much discount you got. Upfront discount or credit note?

And 3115 is flexi plan or CLP? Which floor?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by indian15
    Hey deepak. Just sent you a pm. Can you pls let me know you bought through which broker and how much discount you got. Upfront discount or credit note?

And 3115 is flexi plan or CLP? Which floor?

Thanks

Its under Flexi 7th floor. You can get in touch of Investors Clinic...

Regards,
    CommentQuote
  • thanks

What i only want to know is

(Copied from another post) it is happening in some projects. Supertech is asking their buyers to sign on the clauses which say Buyer have to bear additional cost if
    1) cost of construction increase
    2) More compensation to farmers needed by SC case verdict

Is this the case in le garden too. Is there any such clause in the bba. Can u pls confirm if you can't share the extract from the bba

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by indian15
    thanks

What i only want to know is

(Copied from another post) it is happening in some projects. Supertech is asking their buyers to sign on the clauses which say Buyer have to bear additional cost if
    1) cost of construction increase
    2) More compensation to farmers needed by SC case verdict

Is this the case in le garden too. Is there any such clause in the bba. Can u pls confirm if you can't share the extract from the bba

Thanks

Yes there is a similar clause for le garden also. Infact, most of the NE projects are going with this clause.
    CommentQuote
  • Can we ask the builder to remove this clause before I make the payment for the booking amount?

This is not right. Tomm if the builder doubles the cost of the flat due to increased compensation to farmers as per SC, I will not be in a position to pay double the cost.

Whom can I speak with at ajnara?

Thanks
    CommentQuote