Ajnara LeGarden Greater Noida West

Last updated: February 1 2020
680 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Ajnara LeGarden Greater Noida West

Originally posted by Prop Hunter View Post
    Can you please elaborate your reason of buying in ALG . I have shortlisted ALG,Ajnara Homes & Cherry County. Lill bit confused in deciding out of 3. Would be great help if you please provides some input along with price detail AI .

Ajnara homes location is good and will always demand premium at any point in future..

my POV...

Comment

I would say you would choose any homes or le garden location of both is good, so take ur decision...

Comment

Bhai Log

Ajnara Homes main khali kahan hoga? Jo hoga bhi uska rate high hoga.

Homes ki location no doubt better hain as compare to Le Graden.

But uske paise bhi extra hain.
        Last edited January 21 2016, 09:48 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Hello Everyone ,

I am new to this forum , But I am looking forward in booking the flat in Ajnara le garden (2BHK) Tower B 885 sq ft . My budget is 30L therfore i Can only go for high rise flat . I checked for 18th Floor . senior please help since this is my 1st investment and require guidance.Below are my queries

1) is it good to invest at this point when the construction is already reached floor 2 . will it give me some appreication in 2-3 years
          2) Is this safe option to go for , because i liked panchsheel 2 as well , But ajanara has delivered many projects
          3) There is no risk for going to 18th floor and loan approval will not be problem

Please give me your advices becuase its hard earn money and need to be very careful before investment.

Thanks
          Gagan
          Last edited January 21 2016, 09:49 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Originally posted by gagan2521 View Post
            Hello Everyone ,
            I am new to this forum , But I am looking forward in booking the flat in Ajnara le garden (2BHK) Tower B 885 sq ft . My budget is 30L therfore i Can only go for high rise flat . I checked for 18th Floor . senior please help since this is my 1st investment and require guidance.Below are my queries

1) is it good to invest at this point when the construction is already reached floor 2 . will it give me some appreication in 2-3 years
            2) Is this safe option to go for , because i liked panchsheel 2 as well , But ajanara has delivered many projects
            3) There is no risk for going to 18th floor and loan approval will not be problem

Please give me your advices becuase its hard earn money and need to be very careful before investment
            Thanks
            Gagan

Hi,
            If your budget is of max 30 lacs then you should not go beyond 27-28lacs All inclusive. It will cost you somewhere around 30 lacs after including hidden charges.

Now if we talk about 27-28 lacs all inclusive in Noida extension, then i doubt you will find anything in it.

Why i am saying this because i was in the same situation which you are in at present and after making all the calculations i ended up buying in Wave royal castle independent floor which is at nh24 ghaziabad. It costed me 27.5L All inclusive (includes service tax).

Regards
            Nitin

Comment

Nitin Is correct that u shud keep atleast 2 lacs in buffer. to respond to ur other queries, yes it will be a good investment for 2-3 yrs tenure and high rise or low rise doenst have anything to do wid the loan till the property title is clear. And these days the demand for upper floors is increasing and builders are trying to keep the prices same for few top floors and give disc on the middle floors.

Ajnara is better than panchseel in my POV, others may differ..

Hello Everyone ,

Please give me your advices becuase its hard earn money and need to be very careful before investment
              Thanks
              Gagan

Comment

Thanks Nitin Bhai ,

Royal Castle independent builder flat is it ready to move or under CLP plan , i am prefering to go for CLP plan so that i dont have to pay the entire Loan installement now ..

Another thing see my main purpose is to get appreciation in 2-3 years ,, and i have to keep 2 lakhs in buffer than may be i can arrange them at the time of possesion . i intend to resell this after 3 years. so what do u suggest going for independent builder flat at ghazibad is better or noida extension

1 more query ,
                What are the other hidden charges you all are refering to?? can you please share some of them . Becuase my agent clearly told me all the charges currently and i know they all fool us around .. So please provide some info which i can be well aware in advance.

Regards,
                Gagan

Comment

Originally posted by nitin_0018 View Post
                  Hi,
                  If your budget is of max 30 lacs then you should not go beyond 27-28lacs All inclusive. It will cost you somewhere around 30 lacs after including hidden charges.

Now if we talk about 27-28 lacs all inclusive in Noida extension, then i doubt you will find anything in it.

Why i am saying this because i was in the same situation which you are in at present and after making all the calculations i ended up buying in Wave royal castle independent floor which is at nh24 ghaziabad. It costed me 27.5L All inclusive (includes service tax).

Regards
                  Nitin
                  Nitin,

When is the builder giving possession on this property??

Comment

any construction updates of LE GARDEN?? specially tower G??

Comment

@Gagan: Noida and Ghaziabad, thr is no comparison. Dnt confuse urself between 2. select an area 1st and thn start searching for the best project available within ur reach. This way u will end up discussing for bhiwadi or some other area. Dnt start looking for the flats available in ur budget. Start wid an area and thn decide upon ur budget.

Wave is nt RTM its in UC stage. Plz note if u r looking for exiting aftr certain period of time thn dnt go in for huge projects. choose small ones available.

Other charges may include increase in an area, compensation in case of change in the rates by the authority and so on.

How much discount your are getting from ur broker for ALG. Dnt trust anyone for the credit note. consider only the disc adjusted in the booking form. Many Neo brix employees u wil find on the site office and thy will promise u the credit note of 1 % and rest around 4 % on the booking form. wt deal u r getting?

Thanks Nitin Bhai ,

Royal Castle independent builder flat is it ready to move or under CLP plan , i am prefering to go for CLP plan so that i dont have to pay the entire Loan installement now ..

Another thing see my main purpose is to get appreciation in 2-3 years ,, and i have to keep 2 lakhs in buffer than may be i can arrange them at the time of possesion . i intend to resell this after 3 years. so what do u suggest going for independent builder flat at ghazibad is better or noida extension

1 more query ,
                      What are the other hidden charges you all are refering to?? can you please share some of them . Becuase my agent clearly told me all the charges currently and i know they all fool us around .. So please provide some info which i can be well aware in advance.

Regards,
                      Gagan

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X