Collapse

Ajnara LeGarden Greater Noida West

Last updated: February 1 2020
680 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Ajnara LeGarden Greater Noida West

I am getting 15th Floor with 3015/ BSP and 4% on paper discount .(8% more in CLP)

Now the construction is already 2nd floor. and with Felxi plan i have to pay 68% which is huge , Therefore i will go by CLP plan in which i have to pay only 38% currently ,

What do u suggest ??

Noida the metro is passed so i see lot more future appreciation please it can be good for investment or for end user .

Regards ,
    Gagan

Comment

we wish to buy two flats in the project, please advise for best deal for 2 BHK between 12-15 floor. Thanx

Comment

Yes the appreciation looks good to me after certain time period, let's hope for the best....

Comment

Originally posted by guptaMan View Post
          Nitin,

When is the builder giving possession on this property??
          3-3.5 years from now. When i say this it means this is the max period.

Comment

Originally posted by amanchhabra View Post
            @Gagan: Noida and Ghaziabad, thr is no comparison. Dnt confuse urself between 2. select an area 1st and thn start searching for the best project available within ur reach. This way u will end up discussing for bhiwadi or some other area. Dnt start looking for the flats available in ur budget. Start wid an area and thn decide upon ur budget.

Wave is nt RTM its in UC stage. Plz note if u r looking for exiting aftr certain period of time thn dnt go in for huge projects. choose small ones available.

Other charges may include increase in an area, compensation in case of change in the rates by the authority and so on.

How much discount your are getting from ur broker for ALG. Dnt trust anyone for the credit note. consider only the disc adjusted in the booking form. Many Neo brix employees u wil find on the site office and thy will promise u the credit note of 1 % and rest around 4 % on the booking form. wt deal u r getting?
            Dude 5% is being offered by ajnara itself.

Comment

@nitin: bro I just adviced gagan to consider wt he is geeting on the booking form. I dint tell him the disc offred by ajnara or brokers.

@gagan: if the initial payment is a constraing thn u may go in wid tower I, it was launched last month and the construction cant b at 2nd fl. their u may go in wid the flexi plan and have discounted rate.

Originally posted by nitin_0018 View Post
              Dude 5% is being offered by ajnara itself.

Comment

Nitin and Gagan : Ho wmuch appreciation you would expect in 3-4 years ??

Comment

Originally posted by Kumar NE View Post
                  Nitin and Gagan : Ho wmuch appreciation you would expect in 3-4 years ??
                  bhai ye quetion kitni bar puchnge ap.koi nahi bata sakta ki kitna appreciation hoga

Comment

Arijet yes maine yeh topic discuss ki hain pehle bhi, just to know diff views. anyways you are absolutely correct yeh koi nahin bata sakta hain....

Comment

Originally posted by Kumar NE View Post
                      Arijet yes maine yeh topic discuss ki hain pehle bhi, just to know diff views. anyways you are absolutely correct yeh koi nahin bata sakta hain....
                      he he sahi hai isi bahane IERF me first page pe ajnara le garden ke post ate rahte hain

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X