Collapse

Ajnara LeGarden Greater Noida West

Last updated: February 1 2020
680 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Ajnara LeGarden Greater Noida West

Yup, Tower "I" launched few weeks ago and more to follow.

Comment

I am also thinking of booking a 2 BHK in this project. If you are satisfied with the broker please PM me the contact details.
      Originally posted by sandeeplko View Post
      Hello Everyone,

I have just booked the 875sq ft flat in tower B and has been asked for demand till the second floor slab .( total 64% in Flexi payment plan)
      On the possession part , i think they cant give before 2017 as they still have to launch at least 7-8 towers more in the same land . what say ?

Comment

Originally posted by singhkushal View Post
        I am also thinking of booking a 2 BHK in this project. If you are satisfied with the broker please PM me the contact details.

go to ajanra ... they would offer you better rate than any other broker firm...!!

Comment

Originally posted by singhkushal View Post
          I can PM my details, but being a professional, my opinions may have vested interests.

IREF and certain other Forums on internet are extremely useful but how i like to research on project is by going to the location and then trying to catch hold of the engineers on site (project Managers are Liers) and of course consult an Architect right after seeing the layout.

This may be a weird way to do R & D, but thats how I would want to buy my apartment always..

Comment

Hi Sandeep,

Which floor u get? and what rates? I am getting only top floor above 15.
            Originally posted by sandeeplko View Post
            Hello Everyone,

I have just booked the 875sq ft flat in tower B and has been asked for demand till the second floor slab .( total 64% in Flexi payment plan)
            On the possession part , i think they cant give before 2017 as they still have to launch at least 7-8 towers more in the same land . what say ?

Comment

Dear senior members,

Plz advise me about the max discount I can get from Ajnara for Le Garden project. I'll be very thankful to you guys. You can PM me if you want. Thanx in advance.
              Last edited January 21 2016, 09:50 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Hey can you guys confirm that we would sale only after 50% payment, had discussion with one of Ajnara Executive he told me u can't sale before 50% Payment...

Comment

Is any lower floor below 10 avaliable in this project for 2 or 2+study?

Comment

Any update about tower A, hows construction work going on...

Comment

Got Demand for 2nd floor casting , Tower D .

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X