I have booked a flat in legarden and they are demanding 40% (other than 10% booking amount ) without any construction on the ground. Group members please suggest, is it safe to pay 40% now?
Thanks.
Read more
Reply
650 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • well u can discuss...but beleive me it will be of no use....the last reply would be that if u are not ok then cancel.

    other than that, got news of DG at CR....and am worried of its implications in NE in general and Le garden specifically...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Indian15 and Deepakmunjal

    Can you share your flat no?
    My flat no. is xxxx. i booked in august 2012 last week

    thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Mine is xxxx booked on 17th Dec 2012
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MukehsG
    Hi Indian15 and Deepakmunjal

    Can you share your flat no?
    My flat no. is xxxx. i booked in august 2012 last week

    thanks




    15th floor by choice or .........
    CommentQuote
  • Deepak,

    I want to buy a 3BHK in NE. Can u please suggest if ajnera is good ? Also can u please share ur buying rate ?
    CommentQuote
  • Its 3115 psqft . I am new to NE market.

    Senior members should advise better on this..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MukehsG
    Hi Indian15 and Deepakmunjal

    Can you share your flat no?
    My flat no. is A-1504. i booked in august 2012 last week

    thanks



    I haven't bought in Ajnara as yet, am looking to invest but wanted to be sure on some of the BBA clauses before making the payout !!
    CommentQuote
  • Ajnara Legarden latest snap..

    Ajnara Legarden latest snap..
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by param1303
    Ajnara Legarden latest snap..


    On which all towers this work started?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by indianboy
    Yes there is a similar clause for le garden also. Infact, most of the NE projects are going with this clause.


    I think LE Garden clause is quite the standard practice here in NE atleast. And I think price escalation is in case of Govt. taxes, farmers' compensation etc for LE Garden and NOT for increase in cost of construction material, which is the case with Supertech ( I have read the BBA for supertech, found it ridiculous to link price with RBI indices which are bound to rise in 3-4 years substantially)
    CommentQuote
  • i am planning to book a flat a flat can you please advise me any good broker ..please pm me details asap.
    CommentQuote
  • please see the latest pic

    Originally Posted by home2home
    i am planning to book a flat a flat can you please advise me any good broker ..please pm me details asap.


    please see the latest pic
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Hi ppl,
    Would be glad if anyone could let us know on which all towers has the work started?

    TY
    CommentQuote
  • latest pic

    visited le-garden site............talked to site engineer Mr. manoj pandey and noticed the following :---
    1) block "A"- foundation work is 80% complete.... casting is expected dis week
    2) Block "B" - iron bar binding work will start in 3-4 days--- foudation casting may complete by end of feb.
    3) Block "c" - iron binding may start in 10-15 days.foundation casting will be completed by march...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arjiet
    visited le-garden site............talked to site engineer Mr. manoj pandey and noticed the following :---
    1) block "A"- foundation work is 80% complete.... casting is expected dis week
    2) Block "B" - iron bar binding work will start in 3-4 days--- foudation casting may complete by end of feb.
    3) Block "c" - iron binding may start in 10-15 days.foundation casting will be completed by march...


    Hey Arijit, can you plz tell me the location of these blocks in the layout plan. I am not getting the location of blocks in the main layout on the ajnara website. It seems there is no inventory below 10th floor in blocks A,B,C. Need to know the location of upcoming blocks. I need one at 6th floor only. thanx in advance bro.
    CommentQuote