Last updated: February 1 2020
680 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Ajnara LeGarden Greater Noida West

Originally posted by ravi4616 View Post
    Thanks for response.It is very helpful.

However I have booked a 2 BHK in Eros Sampoornam going by the brand value and overall good feedback on builder.

I had to choose between Ajnara Le-Garden and Eros. Eros is giving possession within 1 year.

Hope I have made a right decision however It comes out to be a costly deal getting 4000/sqft All inclusive.

Ravi
    Strange you booked 855sft instead of 1195 sft and that too at a higher price psft...

Anyways am sure its a well thought decision. Congrays and All the best.
    Last edited October 19 2015, 12:20 PM. Reason: Quoted text edited.

Comment

Thanks for response.It is very helpful.

However I have booked a 2 BHK in Eros Sampoornam going by the brand value and overall good feedback on builder.

I had to choose between Ajnara Le-Garden and Eros. Eros is giving possession within 1 year.

Hope I have made a right decision however It comes out to be a costly deal getting 4000/sqft All inclusive.

Ravi
      Congratulations for your purchase.

It this under some kind of subvention plan? 4000 AI is expensive. Perhaps it will have better specifications and fittings than many others in GNW.

Comment

Hi,

I got the 20:80 plan, which is the best plan in GNW. I have to pay 20% now and 80% at offer of possession( about mid 2016).
        Their specifications are average e.g no wooden flooring in bedrooms etc, but they score on open area which is by far best in any projects. 4 side open corner plot, no high rise nearby, 100m green belt. They are charging premium for that and their brand value and trust.

Main issue is their hidden charges, since no edc,eec,ffc,meter charges and club charges are mentioned as of now and need to paid on possession. My estimation will be 2-2.5 lacs for all hidden charges and then cost will come to 4000/sqft.

Roughly 34 lacs(excluding ST and Registration charges) for 855 sqft corner, 8th floor, 130m road, 60m road, and 100 m green belt facing flat.

Mainly I focused on liquidity where I can sell it off easily is crowded NE market with least profit.
        Last edited October 20 2015, 11:29 AM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

What are the currenr rates ?

Comment

Hi,

I got the 20:80 plan, which is the best plan in GNW. I have to pay 20% now and 80% at offer of possession( about mid 2016).
            Their specifications are average e.g no wooden flooring in bedrooms etc, but they score on open area which is by far best in any projects. 4 side open corner plot, no high rise nearby, 100m green belt. They are charging premium for that and their brand value and trust.

Main issue is their hidden charges, since no edc,eec,ffc,meter charges and club charges are mentioned as of now and need to paid on possession. My estimation will be 2-2.5 lacs for all hidden charges and then cost will come to 4000/sqft.

Roughly 34 lacs(excluding ST and Registration charges) for 855 sqft corner, 8th floor, 130m road, 60m road, and 100 m green belt facing flat.

Mainly I focused on liquidity where I can sell it off easily is crowded NE market with least profit.

My view if you are thinking of selling then don't buy on this one....

Reason is simple... 1st the dealer / company can sell at better price then you.(keeping in mind you cannot sell it directly you need to go through the builder).

2nd the return on apartments is not so high anymore... from past two year it is going down.. and the future is dicey... even gurgaon has many unsold flats on many projects.

3rd costing is too much.. if you have invested 5yr back then you would have around 30-40% margin but now it will be 5-10% till 2020 ...

Best option if you want to make money.. go with mutual funds/liquid FD/bonds...
            PPF/NPS etc...

Comment

Hi,

Can any one provide updated construction picture of tower Q (Ajnara le garden)

Comment

iss project ka naam hona chahiye tha ajnara de garden...

itni building h baad m log yahi bolenge bhaiya garden to dedo
                Last edited January 7 2016, 08:09 AM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Is there any whatsapp group for le garden?

Comment

Hi Guys,

Has anyone visited Ajnara Le Garden Recently. Need to know the current status of project.
                    Are they on track currently.

Thanks.

Comment

Ajnara Status of ongoing projects

Hi, I have booked a flat under sub-vention scheme in Ajnara Le garden in 2014, Can anyone help me to know whats the status of the project and by when I can get the possession. They promised possession by April 2016. Thanks

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X