I have booked a flat in legarden and they are demanding 40% (other than 10% booking amount ) without any construction on the ground. Group members please suggest, is it safe to pay 40% now?
Thanks.
Read more
Reply
650 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Itna sannata kyun hai bhai...
    CommentQuote
  • abhi se kya discuss karein
    5 saal baad possession milna hai
    kuchh contruction hua nahi hai
    aas paas kuchh hai nahin ...na pata hai kya aane wala hai ...(haan metro aane wali hai ye pata hai ...bahul logon ne bataya hai or batate rahenge)

    suna hai villa wale case kar rahe hain ...project pata nahi banega ya nahi
    2 saal baad 10% interest ke saath paise wapas na aa jayein ...
    CommentQuote
  • @ankcool

    buddy didn't u get all ur queries resolved before u booked at Ajnara ????
    CommentQuote
  • construction to ho rha hai, can be seen in above pic...
    CommentQuote
  • I was talking about this query of urs

    Originally Posted by ankcool
    just want to know the price escalation clause...is it
    independent of material cost. or price will increae with the material cost???
    old buyers can share this information.. or any other clause which is harmful for buyers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vijvik_7
    abhi se kya discuss karein
    5 saal baad possession milna hai
    kuchh contruction hua nahi hai
    aas paas kuchh hai nahin ...na pata hai kya aane wala hai ...(haan metro aane wali hai ye pata hai ...bahul logon ne bataya hai or batate rahenge)

    suna hai villa wale case kar rahe hain ...project pata nahi banega ya nahi
    2 saal baad 10% interest ke saath paise wapas na aa jayein ...


    pahle ja ke dekh ke ao project ki waha kya ane wala hai phir bolna.phaltu hawabaji mat kero....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhishek1980
    I was talking about this query of urs


    the builder says price will not increase...but just want to confirm with the old buyers...
    CommentQuote
  • k...cool...gud luck n dnt worry....which floor is ur unit at ?
    CommentQuote
  • mine at 6th....what about u?? stellar construction seems to be far ahead of all projects..
    CommentQuote
  • Ya seems like...they are easily constructing at a pace of 2 floor a month... they are targeting to gv possession by Diwali 2014 which is pretty ambitious...still i am hopeful they will give us a chance to celebrate the new year of 2015 in our home itself..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhishek1980
    Ya seems like...they are easily constructing at a pace of 2 floor a month... they are targeting to gv possession by Diwali 2014 which is pretty ambitious...still i am hopeful they will give us a chance to celebrate the new year of 2015 in our home itself..


    that's good and congrats for ur status...;)

    ur unit on which floor?? they are having only 14 floors na??
    CommentQuote
  • yes mine is 10th floor as i like higher floors...hv been living on 9th/10th floors since last 8 years in Indirapuram/Bangalore...so kinda habitual...hv opted for higher floor myself...for me any floor except top 2 floors is good to go with...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arjiet
    pahle ja ke dekh ke ao project ki waha kya ane wala hai phir bolna.phaltu hawabaji mat kero....

    bhai ...kya aane wala hai bata do ..dekh ke aaye the kuchh samajh nahi aaya

    baaki villa wale case kar rahe hain ...ye dainik jagaran mein parha tha ..last week
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vijvik_7
    bhai ...kya aane wala hai bata do ..dekh ke aaye the kuchh samajh nahi aaya

    baaki villa wale case kar rahe hain ...ye dainik jagaran mein parha tha ..last week


    jab sahi me dekh ke aoge to samjh me a jayega.paper me to bahut kuch ata hai extension ke bare me phir dekhne kyu jate ho vahan
    CommentQuote
  • u can even check ajnara site for the latest pics...march pics are there for each block...
    CommentQuote