Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Airwil Intellicity by Airwil Group in Noida Extension, Greater Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Airwil Intellicity by Airwil Group in Noida Extension, Greater Noida

Last updated: August 3 2019
556 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Airwil Intellicity by Airwil Group in Noida Extension, Greater Noida

    Guys , Plz help me on calculations on how Airwil is giving such low prices . I had talked to many architects and contractors , they say that specifications and quality Airwil is committing to deliver can be done at Rs 3000 psf minimum as on date . Adding inflation cost over next three years , this cost will be Rs 3500 sf plus .

    They are giving 16% payout to brokers . Also there are other costs such as mktg etc of about 15-20% .

    Total other expenses add upto around 35% . ( around Rs 1200 psf on construction cost )

    Total cost excluding land cost hence comes to Rs 4700 approx .

    Airwil is asking for Rs 4250 ( as per site ) and lets add Rs 500 as other charges ( though should not consider ) .

    Lets come to Land cost now - what should we take it ???

    As Airwil is left with Rs 50 only , should I assume they got land free of cost and they are working for social service .

    Comment


    • Re : Airwil Intellicity by Airwil Group in Noida Extension, Greater Noida

      Originally posted by joyroy View Post
      BTW , Money matra magzine seems focusing on selected Buiders - Rajni From Airwil and now Harish from Aadhar .

      Editor fancied by builders with name staring from "A" .


      Boss,

      Paisa Bolta hai.

      Jab 16% is for Brokers then for sure big money for publicity also.

      Comment


      • Re : Airwil Intellicity by Airwil Group in Noida Extension, Greater Noida

        Planner Bhai ,

        Well said and it pinches when u put ur own money for such things .
        But when it is of investors , just Go Ahead and spend it .

        Comment


        • Re : Airwil Intellicity by Airwil Group in Noida Extension, Greater Noida

          Originally posted by joyroy View Post
          Planner Bhai ,

          Well said and it pinches when u put ur own money for such things .
          But when it is of investors , just Go Ahead and spend it .
          joyroy ji .. only positive aspect about this project is that at least the builder has possession of the plot and is constructing site office there as well

          Aadhar wale ko toh plot ka bhi pata nahin

          Comment


          • Re : Airwil Intellicity by Airwil Group in Noida Extension, Greater Noida

            True trail bhai , aur ye pata nahi ki Aadhar walo ka plot aayega bhi ya nai par nai website jaroor ban gayi hai unki .

            Comment


            • Re : Airwil Intellicity by Airwil Group in Noida Extension, Greater Noida

              Originally posted by santbaba View Post
              Guys , Plz help me on calculations on how Airwil is giving such low prices . I had talked to many architects and contractors , they say that specifications and quality Airwil is committing to deliver can be done at Rs 3000 psf minimum as on date . Adding inflation cost over next three years , this cost will be Rs 3500 sf plus .

              They are giving 16% payout to brokers . Also there are other costs such as mktg etc of about 15-20% .

              Total other expenses add upto around 35% . ( around Rs 1200 psf on construction cost )

              Total cost excluding land cost hence comes to Rs 4700 approx .

              Airwil is asking for Rs 4250 ( as per site ) and lets add Rs 500 as other charges ( though should not consider ) .

              Lets come to Land cost now - what should we take it ???

              As Airwil is left with Rs 50 only , should I assume they got land free of cost and they are working for social service .
              Baba ji , do you really think they are going to deliver what they are promising ?

              aaj kal to Gurudware main bhi langar ke liye lines lagti hain , obviously Airwil ka management wahan nahi jaane wala .

              Rajni kant hai NAA

              Comment


              • Re : Airwil Intellicity by Airwil Group in Noida Extension, Greater Noida

                And biggest question ....

                Will they ever deliver or even intend to deliver .....

                Comment


                • Re : Airwil Intellicity by Airwil Group in Noida Extension, Greater Noida

                  Originally posted by joyroy View Post
                  And biggest question ....

                  Will they ever deliver or even intend to deliver .....
                  yaar i must say if they dont deliver then it will be a waste of such a well located plot

                  btw what are your views on Wegman Trustone City (plot just adjacent to Airwil plot)..
                  (Wegmans have delivered one commercial project in Greater Noida, and so I have slightly higher hopes from them )

                  Comment


                  • Re : Airwil Intellicity by Airwil Group in Noida Extension, Greater Noida

                    Another update from market , Airwil has made deal for one more IT plot in NE .
                    Trail Bhai , now u can be sure that construction will be delayed as new project will be launched .

                    Comment


                    • Re : Airwil Intellicity by Airwil Group in Noida Extension, Greater Noida

                      Originally posted by joyroy View Post
                      Another update from market , Airwil has made deal for one more IT plot in NE .
                      Trail Bhai , now u can be sure that construction will be delayed as new project will be launched .
                      WHATTTTT !!!!!
                      bhai pehle wale mein toh sirf abhi site office construction site start kiye .... and already buying another plot ! ??


                      bhai is the new plot in KP5 ? (near Imperia project ?)

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X