Collapse

Airwil Intellicity by Airwil Group in Noida Extension, Greater Noida

Last updated: August 3 2019
556 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Airwil Intellicity by Airwil Group in Noida Extension, Greater Noida

Latest on Airwil: Construction of villas will be stared in Jan'14. Tender has been finalized.

I feel they will complete the project by 2017. This is right time to invest in commercials to GNW and all of us are agreed on location advantage of Airwil.

Comment

good to see that they are constructing well in their residential project "Green Avenue" in main Greater Noida

lets hope at some point of time they start construction for Intellicity as well
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by trialsurvey View Post
        good to see that they are constructing well in their residential project "Green Avenue" in main Greater Noida

lets hope at some point of time they start construction for Intellicity as well
        Trail Ji , To the best of my knowledge Green Avenue is owned by Airwil in partnertship and thus they dont have full control over its construction .

As far as Intellicity is concerned , If villas are to be completed in three years , just calculate how much time 26 floors of IT will take to complete .

Plus , with deal for new plot done they will definitely make payments there , so will they have money for starting construction .

I have serious doubts abt construction as Airwil guys are creating Land bank . They already have two more IT Plots in NE .

They are in hurry to collect as much money as they can so that they can invest in land now .

Comment

Also , I hear ppl saying location advantage to Airwil , which I will not agree to .

If Amrapali is the reason then sorry to say , it is not going to give any advantage to Airwil .

Just have a look at Tech zone layout below and try t figure out what I am pointing .

Comment

Originally posted by joyroy View Post
            Trail Ji , To the best of my knowledge Green Avenue is owned by Airwil in partnertship and thus they dont have full control over its construction .

As far as Intellicity is concerned , If villas are to be completed in three years , just calculate how much time 26 floors of IT will take to complete .

Plus , with deal for new plot done they will definitely make payments there , so will they have money for starting construction .

I have serious doubts abt construction as Airwil guys are creating Land bank . They already have two more IT Plots in NE .

They are in hurry to collect as much money as they can so that they can invest in land now .
            local version of unitech ..

Comment

Also , I hear ppl saying location advantage to Airwil , which I will not agree to .

If Amrapali is the reason then sorry to say , it is not going to give any advantage to Airwil .

Just have a look at Tech zone layout below and try t figure out what I am pointing .

any idea about plot number 22 ? It seems like a ghost plot with a bit of foundation work done 2-3 yrs back .. there is no board on that plot though .. its completely deserted now

Comment

No idea bro . what do you say abt location of Airwil now .

Comment

No idea bro . what do you say abt location of Airwil now .
                  i think i found out abt plot number 22

Contact us | Vidyaa International Girls School

Vidyaa International Girls School

Plot No.22, Sector Tech Zone IV,
                  Greater Noida-201308

Comment

Trail bhai ..I got a call from one broker and he told me that Airwil has bought a new IT plot of 25 acres from HCL ,next to Sarvotom Nx and they are selling 200 gaj IT plots for 35000/gaj...

Is it a good deal or should I keep my ignore this...please help

Comment

Originally posted by mehrotra View Post
                      Trail bhai ..I got a call from one broker and he told me that Airwil has bought a new IT plot of 25 acres from HCL ,next to Sarvotom Nx and they are selling 200 gaj IT plots for 35000/gaj...

Is it a good deal or should I keep my ignore this...please help
                      Another Plot !!!

Trail Bhai , I told you they are buying lands from the money collected from Intellicity project . So no question of starting construction early .

They will keep on launching new projects regularly like Cosmic .

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X