Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Airwil Intellicity by Airwil Group in Noida Extension, Greater Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Airwil Intellicity by Airwil Group in Noida Extension, Greater Noida

Last updated: August 3 2019
556 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Airwil Intellicity by Airwil Group in Noida Extension, Greater Noida

    @Joyroy I was checking your Posts, of total of 37 posts made by you, most are for just 2 builders, does it means rest all are doing fair or is there any specific reason that you have enough of research on these 2 developers only....
    What about other developers in market.....Any comment on them

    Originally posted by joyroy View Post
    Trail Ji , To the best of my knowledge Green Avenue is owned by Airwil in partnertship and thus they dont have full control over its construction .

    As far as Intellicity is concerned , If villas are to be completed in three years , just calculate how much time 26 floors of IT will take to complete .

    Plus , with deal for new plot done they will definitely make payments there , so will they have money for starting construction .

    I have serious doubts abt construction as Airwil guys are creating Land bank . They already have two more IT Plots in NE .


    They are in hurry to collect as much money as they can so that they can invest in land now .

    Comment


    • Re : Airwil Intellicity by Airwil Group in Noida Extension, Greater Noida

      Originally posted by singhmanoj08 View Post
      @Joyroy I was checking your Posts, of total of 37 posts made by you, most are for just 2 builders, does it means rest all are doing fair or is there any specific reason that you have enough of research on these 2 developers only....
      What about other developers in market.....Any comment on them
      Manoj ji ,

      I did research in almost all the commercial projects of NE as I was interested to invest in one of them .
      As far as saying anyone fair or unfair , I hadn't endorsed a single builder .
      I comment on the threads of projects for which I was approached extensively or was about to be trapped .
      My objective is to share the information which comes across , so where ever is activity and news come I share here .
      Plz ask other builders also to be in picture for me to comment .
      I will be happy to share my views on any of them .

      Comment


      • Re : Airwil Intellicity by Airwil Group in Noida Extension, Greater Noida

        Originally posted by singhmanoj08 View Post
        @Joyroy I was checking your Posts, of total of 37 posts made by you, most are for just 2 builders, does it means rest all are doing fair or is there any specific reason that you have enough of research on these 2 developers only....
        What about other developers in market.....Any comment on them
        I am amazed to see , you made almost 80% posts against a single builder .

        I hope you didnt had any specific reasons for the same .

        Comment


        • Re : Airwil Intellicity by Airwil Group in Noida Extension, Greater Noida

          Originally posted by mehrotra View Post
          Trail bhai ..I got a call from one broker and he told me that Airwil has bought a new IT plot of 25 acres from HCL ,next to Sarvotom Nx and they are selling 200 gaj IT plots for 35000/gaj...

          Is it a good deal or should I keep my ignore this...please help
          i had full doubt that HCL would sell out .. they seemed to be in no mood of constructing there .. have had that plot since a long time

          Airwil is going the unitech way it seems ... just keep buying plots and launching projects without delivering anything !

          Comment


          • Re : Airwil Intellicity by Airwil Group in Noida Extension, Greater Noida

            Originally posted by trialsurvey View Post
            i had full doubt that HCL would sell out .. they seemed to be in no mood of constructing there .. have had that plot since a long time

            Airwil is going the unitech way it seems ... just keep buying plots and launching projects without delivering anything !
            Trail Bhai , As per brokers in the market , Airwil has one more plot in TZ4 apart from Intellicity one and 2 plots in KP5 .

            Their latest purchase of Plot in KP5 takes their tally to 3 in KP5 & 2 in TZ4 .

            Delivery main milega "Babaji ke Thullu" .

            Comment


            • Re : Airwil Intellicity by Airwil Group in Noida Extension, Greater Noida

              Originally posted by joyroy View Post
              Trail Bhai , As per brokers in the market , Airwil has one more plot in TZ4 apart from Intellicity one and 2 plots in KP5 .

              Their latest purchase of Plot in KP5 takes their tally to 3 in KP5 & 2 in TZ4 .

              Delivery main milega "Babaji ke Thullu" .



              ``

              Comment


              • Re : Airwil Intellicity by Airwil Group in Noida Extension, Greater Noida

                Originally posted by trialsurvey View Post
                i had full doubt that HCL would sell out .. they seemed to be in no mood of constructing there .. have had that plot since a long time

                Airwil is going the unitech way it seems ... just keep buying plots and launching projects without delivering anything !
                Originally posted by mehrotra View Post
                Trail bhai ..I got a call from one broker and he told me that Airwil has bought a new IT plot of 25 acres from HCL ,next to Sarvotom Nx and they are selling 200 gaj IT plots for 35000/gaj...

                Is it a good deal or should I keep my ignore this...please help
                Now Pigeon Holes for IT Companies , No More IT Campus.
                Thanks

                Comment


                • Re : Airwil Intellicity by Airwil Group in Noida Extension, Greater Noida

                  Another Project from Airwil ?????

                  Pre launch offer of Airwil Golf green Avenue in JP sports City .

                  It seems all the money collected from investors of Intellicity is put to best use - Buying new plots and launching new projects .

                  Comment


                  • Re : Airwil Intellicity by Airwil Group in Noida Extension, Greater Noida

                    Dear all,

                    I have one question in my mind for our veteran/senior member e.g. cookie bhai, Trialsurvey ji, Badnaseeb ji, Fritolay_ps ji, del_sanju ji, Johny123 ji etc.

                    Are all in real estate business or have substantial investment in real estates? I wanted to know their source of information. They follow up each project so closely like they don't have any thing else to do.

                    All seniors please don't take it otherwise for asking such (personal) questions. Please accept my apology in advance if some one get hurt of this.

                    Comment


                    • Re : Airwil Intellicity by Airwil Group in Noida Extension, Greater Noida

                      Originally posted by Shreesam10 View Post
                      Dear all,

                      I have one question in my mind for our veteran/senior member e.g. cookie bhai, Trialsurvey ji, Badnaseeb ji, Fritolay_ps ji, del_sanju ji, Johny123 ji etc.

                      Are all in real estate business or have substantial investment in real estates? I wanted to know their source of information. They follow up each project so closely like they don't have any thing else to do.

                      All seniors please don't take it otherwise for asking such (personal) questions. Please accept my apology in advance if some one get hurt of this.
                      lol.. haan bhai hum sab broker hain .. aap bhi aaiye humare office mein .. acha discount dilwa denge aapko . hehehe
                      Last edited December 21 2013, 05:25 PM.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X