Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Airwil Intellicity by Airwil Group in Noida Extension, Greater Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Airwil Intellicity by Airwil Group in Noida Extension, Greater Noida

Last updated: August 3 2019
556 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Airwil Intellicity by Airwil Group in Noida Extension, Greater Noida

    Originally posted by raja4545 View Post
    Well , Hats off to Rana ji for putting a question to Airwil MW , for which no answer will come.
    [ATTACH]53114[/ATTACH]

    And this is what happened ....
    [ATTACH]53115[/ATTACH]

    Rana ji visit to have new version of story . We all here are eager to know what Manoj has to say .

    P.S. Apologies Rana ji for posting FB ss but since it was open to all so thought sharing here .
    This is complete wrong to share some one Facebook post here. P.S remove this. You can write this without FB post. Don't be panic. This forum to share knowledge not to some one personal detail. If you have that much interest why you can't go and meet him clear all your doubt ?. He is responding and agree to meet and provide this detail. This is wrong he was doing ?? remove the post first.

    Comment


    • Re : Airwil Intellicity by Airwil Group in Noida Extension, Greater Noida

      Originally posted by ranapunit View Post
      This is complete wrong to share some one Facebook post here. P.S remove this. You can write this without FB post. Don't be panic. This forum to share knowledge not to some one personal detail. If you have that much interest why you can't go and meet him clear all your doubt ?. He is responding and agree to meet and provide this detail. This is wrong he was doing ?? remove the post first.

      rana ji ,

      Please be calm . My intentions are not to hurt you .

      Since it was publicly viewd on FB so thought sharing it , but has removed it from here to regard your sentiments .

      i have met many builders in similar condition and I know what they say .

      If they dont console investors , they will be facing refunds .

      And since you are in contact with him and advocate them here so requested you to share your inputs after meeting .

      Comment


      • Re : Airwil Intellicity by Airwil Group in Noida Extension, Greater Noida

        Originally posted by raja4545 View Post
        rana ji ,

        Please be calm . My intentions are not to hurt you .

        Since it was publicly viewd on FB so thought sharing it , but has removed it from here to regard your sentiments .

        i have met many builders in similar condition and I know what they say .

        If they dont console investors , they will be facing refunds .

        And since you are in contact with him and advocate them here so requested you to share your inputs after meeting .
        Thanks Much Raja Bhai,

        Let me find information. Sure i will share here all +/- of the meeting.

        Comment


        • Re : Airwil Intellicity by Airwil Group in Noida Extension, Greater Noida

          You are correct Raja bro that episod would be ptomotional but if Aaj Tak telecasted this then they would have verified atleast some approvals before telecasting this on air as Aaj Tak has its own reputation as compare to other news chennels.

          In my views if Airwil has bought this plot legally from Noida Authority they positive hopes are there because Farmers are only fighting for money and that can be settle down if some honest efforts are put either by builder or authority. Yah this may delay project for sure.

          But if they did not buy it from authority by legal ways then its clear cut cheating with buyers.

          Comment


          • Re : Airwil Intellicity by Airwil Group in Noida Extension, Greater Noida

            Originally posted by RajivSingh01 View Post
            You are correct Raja bro that episod would be ptomotional but if Aaj Tak telecasted this then they would have verified atleast some approvals before telecasting this on air as Aaj Tak has its own reputation as compare to other news chennels.

            In my views if Airwil has bought this plot legally from Noida Authority they positive hopes are there because Farmers are only fighting for money and that can be settle down if some honest efforts are put either by builder or authority. Yah this may delay project for sure.

            But if they did not buy it from authority by legal ways then its clear cut cheating with buyers.
            Ha ha Rajiv bhai ,

            Why would Aajtak do verification ?
            They sell slot and ensure that no nuisance is being aired .
            Regarding land , even if it is authority allotted if there is any dispute it becomes onus of builder to bear it .
            And why Airwil was mum on land Issues and why they are not blaming authority for it .

            Clearly Airwil would have known the land dispute when they bought the plot, yet they kept quite all the time .
            Issue will be resolved regarding land dispute but a bigger issue will come up. This plot has wetland/pasture in it and it can not be allotted under any circimstances .

            You may check what i am saying from other experts also .

            Comment


            • Re : Airwil Intellicity by Airwil Group in Noida Extension, Greater Noida

              Originally posted by RajivSingh01 View Post
              You are correct Raja bro that episod would be ptomotional but if Aaj Tak telecasted this then they would have verified atleast some approvals before telecasting this on air as Aaj Tak has its own reputation as compare to other news chennels.

              In my views if Airwil has bought this plot legally from Noida Authority they positive hopes are there because Farmers are only fighting for money and that can be settle down if some honest efforts are put either by builder or authority. Yah this may delay project for sure.

              But if they did not buy it from authority by legal ways then its clear cut cheating with buyers.
              BTW when this video was aired , no approvals were with builder .
              You can check the dates on approval .

              Comment


              • Re : Airwil Intellicity by Airwil Group in Noida Extension, Greater Noida

                Originally posted by raja4545 View Post
                BTW when this video was aired , no approvals were with builder .
                You can check the dates on approval .
                I have a question here. All builder have issue in Noida Ext. What is mistake of Airwil in that all Noida ext. is a mistake of authority/ UP government. Now Airwil also having issue like other builder so Noida Authority have to solve this issue with builder and farmer. Next If Airwil want run away to take of all buyers money then why they take all approval ? If Land not allotted to Airwill how they have all approval ? Konsa builder Dood ka dhuls hai jo apna issue bata dega Bhai ? every one have issue with Noida ext or Raja JI kise aur builder ka bhi kuch share ker deya kero ya only target is Airwil lagta hai kuch personal issue hai aapka airwil sai.

                Airwil work is going well. yes i am agree there is some issue in middle 1 Acres land and i have been seen that but builder doing work. Do you think builder can continue work if they have any issue and Farmer was sleeping from starting. This all just hype to get Money.

                Comment


                • Re : Airwil Intellicity by Airwil Group in Noida Extension, Greater Noida

                  Originally posted by ranapunit View Post
                  I have a question here. All builder have issue in Noida Ext. What is mistake of Airwil in that all Noida ext. is a mistake of authority/ UP government. Now Airwil also having issue like other builder so Noida Authority have to solve this issue with builder and farmer. Next If Airwil want run away to take of all buyers money then why they take all approval ? If Land not allotted to Airwill how they have all approval ? Konsa builder Dood ka dhuls hai jo apna issue bata dega Bhai ? every one have issue with Noida ext or Raja JI kise aur builder ka bhi kuch share ker deya kero ya only target is Airwil lagta hai kuch personal issue hai aapka airwil sai.

                  Airwil work is going well. yes i am agree there is some issue in middle 1 Acres land and i have been seen that but builder doing work. Do you think builder can continue work if they have any issue and Farmer was sleeping from starting. This all just hype to get Money.
                  Bhai rana ji ,
                  Mera kisi se koi personal issue nahi hai.
                  Haan jahan joh baat galat dikhti hai main yahan bol deta hu aur shayad aajkal Airwil main hi issues jyada aa rahr hain toh main kya kar sakta hu .

                  Plus check properly , i have not spared any builder nor supported any one on this forum . Only thing will be some got prashad more and some got less .

                  Yeh toh kismat hai , jisko joh mil raha hai .

                  I had been fair in saying things here and it is evident from my other posts also that what i say is based on proper home work and research .

                  And it is you who always advocate Airwil ( as you invested in it )

                  Bro , Real estate is a place where no one clean so we must always see who is more cleaner among them .

                  Comment


                  • Re : Airwil Intellicity by Airwil Group in Noida Extension, Greater Noida

                    Originally posted by ranapunit View Post
                    I have a question here. All builder have issue in Noida Ext. What is mistake of Airwil in that all Noida ext. is a mistake of authority/ UP government. Now Airwil also having issue like other builder so Noida Authority have to solve this issue with builder and farmer. Next If Airwil want run away to take of all buyers money then why they take all approval ? If Land not allotted to Airwill how they have all approval ? Konsa builder Dood ka dhuls hai jo apna issue bata dega Bhai ? every one have issue with Noida ext or Raja JI kise aur builder ka bhi kuch share ker deya kero ya only target is Airwil lagta hai kuch personal issue hai aapka airwil sai.

                    Airwil work is going well. yes i am agree there is some issue in middle 1 Acres land and i have been seen that but builder doing work. Do you think builder can continue work if they have any issue and Farmer was sleeping from starting. This all just hype to get Money.
                    Forgot to add :

                    Plz check that informations shared are based on inputs available to everyone , it is just how you analyze them and understand and utilize them .

                    And since you are going to Airwil , plz ask them about the news aired yesterday on samachar plus and today on News nation .
                    Last edited August 25 2014, 08:47 PM.

                    Comment


                    • Re : Airwil Intellicity by Airwil Group in Noida Extension, Greater Noida

                      I totally agree on you Raja jee this land is under conflicts in manyways but wetland problem was of authority and builder may loose some land on worst side but what will happen to that wetland area cant say.

                      But is it possible all other buildings and IT park is established some day (may be 5 years later) and only Airwil land stay untouched and farmers are farming on it and animals are using wetland 😊

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X