Airwil Intellicity by Airwil Group in Noida Extension, Greater Noida

Last updated: August 3 2019
556 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Airwil Intellicity by Airwil Group in Noida Extension, Greater Noida

Originally posted by trialsurvey View Post
    bhai airwil project is just across the road from amrapali leisure valley (on 60m wide main road)
    Now I know. Thanks.
    But if you see their brochure, the way they have made it ,it look as this project is in middle of Ghaziabad, Noida and Greater Noida.

Comment

Originally posted by trialsurvey View Post
      bhai airwil project is just across the road from amrapali leisure valley (on 60m wide main road)

Excellent location but.......bhagwan ko bhi nahi pata ki project start hoga ya nahi....... Agar start ho bhi gaya to complete hoga ya nahi.....
      NO RISK NO GAIN

Comment

Risk is every where. I booked office space there in 40:60 Plan. I got best price 3500 Sq Feet all inclusive. I booked 500 sq lockable on B-wing 2nd floor. Dheko kiya haota hai. They have submit the MAP for approval 1 month back. Let see when they will start contraction. I have checked the Land allotment document. It is name of Ascot Projecteds Pvt. Ltd Airwill Partner .
        Baki to Bagwan janta hai ke future mai kiya hone vala hai

Comment

Public hai ye sab jaanti hai, public hai..... Aji writing flow kya hai.... Aji spelling mistakes kya hain.....kaun end user aur kaun broker.... ye sabkuch pehchanti hai....

Public hai ye sab jaanti hai public hai....

Comment

Originally posted by rav1singh View Post
            Public hai ye sab jaanti hai, public hai..... Aji writing flow kya hai.... Aji spelling mistakes kya hain.....kaun end user aur kaun broker.... ye sabkuch pehchanti hai....

Public hai ye sab jaanti hai public hai....
            Acha Majak hai. Koi sahi information share kerta hai to Broker. Kahi Ravi Shab aap hey to Broker nahi ho . Mai to End User hue and Working in Bangalore.

Comment

Originally posted by ranapunit View Post
              Acha Majak hai. Koi sahi information share kerta hai to Broker. Kahi Ravi Shab aap hey to Broker nahi ho . Mai to End User hue and Working in Bangalore.
              Did I call you broker? No. And if you call me a broker, then keep on dreaming. People knows who I am and what I do. Ye public hai ye sab jaanti hai.....

Comment

Did I call you broker? No. And if you call me a broker, then keep on dreaming. People knows who I am and what I do. Ye public hai ye sab jaanti hai.....
                Really i don't know who are you ? As you are not any celebrity or UP CM . Are you owner of IREF ? . how ppl know you ? I am using IREF past 2 year. Check my post then comment. Don't blame any one in Air.

We are here to help each other end user. I shared what i information i have about this project.

I am also saying ke risk to hai iss project mai as Builder is new. Mai koi builder ko Promote nahi ker raha hue.
                Last edited June 27 2015, 11:45 PM.

Comment

Oh... really? So as per your statement, IREF mods are stupid who provide "Senior Member" Level based on posts. Instead of posts, it should be in Years, like 2 years old guys should be treated as "Senior Members". There are guys who are 3-4 years old with just 20-30 posts and if they want to "call themselves" seniors, then let them dreaming (including a few others)

To know me (or understand me), one must check my posts aswell. (By the way, if I would have been the UP CM, you would have been behind bars within hours to make stupid comments on CM and If I would have been IREF owner, your a/c have been banned for lifetime) Instead of asking me to check your posts (which are almost half than mine) better you check my posts BEFORE calling me a broker.

PEACE....

Comment

Oh... really? So as per your statement, IREF mods are stupid who provide "Senior Member" Level based on posts. Instead of posts, it should be in Years, like 2 years old guys should be treated as "Senior Members". There are guys who are 3-4 years old with just 20-30 posts and if they want to "call themselves" seniors, then let them dreaming (including a few others)

To know me (or understand me), one must check my posts aswell. (By the way, if I would have been the UP CM, you would have been behind bars within hours to make stupid comments on CM and If I would have been IREF owner, your a/c have been banned for lifetime) Instead of asking me to check your posts (which are almost half than mine) better you check my posts BEFORE calling me a broker.

PEACE....
                    Wow Property Guru. I don't have time to act on above stupid post again and again. Please try to improve your English then try become senior. I am not going to write any thing on your post again. You kind of ppl always behave like ...... so what all stupid you like to write write again. Just write to increase your number of post .

Comment

people know very well who is stupid. Jiski hindi mein pachaas (50) mistakes hain wo humen english sikha rahe hain? What an irony? Now you keep on posting whatever (stupid comments) u can and I won't be bothered again.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X