Collapse

Airwil Intellicity by Airwil Group in Noida Extension, Greater Noida

Last updated: August 3 2019
556 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Airwil Intellicity by Airwil Group in Noida Extension, Greater Noida

As location is prime so either Airwil use it or some other builder , this land will be utilized for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by RajivSingh01 View Post
      I totally agree on you Raja jee this land is under conflicts in manyways but wetland problem was of authority and builder may loose some land on worst side but what will happen to that wetland area cant say.

But is it possible all other buildings and IT park is established some day (may be 5 years later) and only Airwil land stay untouched and farmers are farming on it and animals are using wetland
      Rajiv bhai ,

I am not saying only about Airwil land but that with other builders also .

Take my words , once issue of patwari is resolved , issue of wetland/pasture will come up and it is an issue in which every court will be against its use .

Further as far as plot of Airwil is concerned , plz enlighten me how they will make the elevation they are showing if about half of land between their plot is not in its possession i.e. the disputed land lies in between the plot and without it plot is useless .

Will anyone buy an ofc or residence with view of farming ?

Comment

As location is prime so either Airwil use it or some other builder , this land will be utilized for sure.
        Prime location - other plots too have same advantage but they are also not selling .
        Why ?

And what for a location if disputes continue for long ?

Comment

Overall you mean to say Raja bhai investors have to wait long to get any benefits IF everything gets resolved.... Is any bank (private or govt) offering loan against Airwil project??

Comment

Overall you mean to say Raja bhai investors have to wait long to get any benefits IF everything gets resolved.... Is any bank (private or govt) offering loan against Airwil project??
            Rajiv ji ,

Investors are gonna get nothing even if every thing is resolved .

Think of the additional compensation that will go to farmers under new rates and who is gonna bear them .

Surely , builder will not pay the additional amount from its pocket , that will come from investors only .

You can not expect good return if investors of Airwil have to pay more than that market .

Yes , Airwil claim to have tieup of loan from some private financer but there again is a catch .

Under rules , no financial institution ( bank or private ) can finance purchase of under construction commercial property until construction has reached a prescribed level and here construction has not even started. Also there are no provision of financimg for a mixed use project .

Comment

Well point raised raja brother.

In case banks are not financing then how investors will pay them?

If I am not wrong there is very small generation of investors who can pay as own and most of them say 80% ppl will go for banks.

Common man effords hardly 1-2 initial installement from his pocket.

Comment

Please see below today's news paper page no. 6 bottom most news. Is it the same issue where Airwil is waiting for land???... This says its only one farmer left

Delhi City ePaper| Hindi ePaper Delhi City- Dainik Jagran

Comment

Hi,

I have been visited to Airwil office on site. Spoke with site incharge Mr. Sharma . He has show all approval document visit on all corner of this plot with Sharma. Where we was talking that this Land having issue already JCB machine working on that area as well now and there was no farmer. These all are greedy farmer neeta who need Money from builder and he is not giving. I request to Raja Ji that go there on site and share inside picture of work. Builder having all approval in palace from clearance from all gov. authority. All holding are there of Airwil and they have position of complete plot. Till now builder is very customer supported so wait and watch. Media need money they can show negative/Positive about you also Raja Ji if feel that they can earn from you . The Way airwil is working you will see major difference in next six month. No one know the future of any thing we can hope only.

Negative/ Positive most welcome from all senior Members.

Comment

Good job punit sir 😊

Comment

Hi All end users,

There is now 80% brokers in IRF. i request every one don't believe any thing for IRF suggestion just do all checks yourself and then buy any property. IRF become more advertisement adda of builder/ broker sales team. End user are very less here.

I know lots of ppl are going to attack me. I can say here <<no ullu banawing>> .

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X