Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Airwil Intellicity by Airwil Group in Noida Extension, Greater Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Airwil Intellicity by Airwil Group in Noida Extension, Greater Noida

Last updated: August 3 2019
556 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31

    #31

    Re : Airwil Intellicity by Airwil Group in Noida Extension, Greater Noida

    just chill friends.. this thread was meant to discuss abt airwil intellicity... not to tear apart each other's a*s !

    Comment

    • #32

      #32

      Re : Airwil Intellicity by Airwil Group in Noida Extension, Greater Noida

      Originally posted by trialsurvey View Post
      just chill friends.. this thread was meant to discuss abt airwil intellicity... not to tear apart each other's a*s !
      Ha Ha Ha.... Well said buddy. There are different people with different opinions but yes, I admit one thing. More the risk, More the Return (which turns out to be risky sometimes)

      Comment

      • #33

        #33

        Re : Airwil Intellicity by Airwil Group in Noida Extension, Greater Noida

        as far as i remember airwil used to have one so called "green building" project in GN .. guys any updates about that ? are they doing a good job in that or delaying (which is the birth right of all builders ) !

        Comment

        • #34

          #34

          Re : Airwil Intellicity by Airwil Group in Noida Extension, Greater Noida

          One of the Broker's Website of Airwil Intellicity, Greater Noida says "Airwil Intellicity is one of the popular residential developments in Greater Noida West, neighborhood of Greater Noida. It is among the ongoing projects of its class. It has lavish yet thoughtfully designed residences."

          Which are those projects by Airwil Group ?? the content on the website suggests that builder had already delivered residential projects in Greater Noida but names were not anywhere or its just a content to lure investors


          Originally posted by trialsurvey View Post
          as far as i remember airwil used to have one so called "green building" project in GN .. guys any updates about that ? are they doing a good job in that or delaying (which is the birth right of all builders ) !

          Comment

          • #35

            #35

            Re : Airwil Intellicity by Airwil Group in Noida Extension, Greater Noida

            Sardar ji in action

            Mr. S.J. Singh CEO Airwil using 3D Interactive Application at Intellicity Launch Party - YouTube

            Comment

            • #36

              #36

              Re : Airwil Intellicity by Airwil Group in Noida Extension, Greater Noida

              AIRWIL AND SARVOTTAM KE BAAD AB EK NAYA NAAM: NCR GROUP launching NCR OLYMPIA.
              Anyone having reviews or information on NCR Group, seems they developed some projects in Dehradun and now launching Residential NCR Olympia in Greater Noida

              Reviews ??

              Originally posted by trialsurvey View Post
              hahahaa sahi kaha .. airwil , premia, sarvottam .. all these 3 are "dream merchants"

              Comment

              • #37

                #37

                Re : Airwil Intellicity by Airwil Group in Noida Extension, Greater Noida

                Originally posted by anita08 View Post
                AIRWIL AND SARVOTTAM KE BAAD AB EK NAYA NAAM: NCR GROUP launching NCR OLYMPIA.
                Anyone having reviews or information on NCR Group, seems they developed some projects in Dehradun and now launching Residential NCR Olympia in Greater Noida

                Reviews ??
                As I know, NCR Olympia is an old project and was launched much before..
                Thanks

                Comment

                • #38

                  #38

                  Re : Airwil Intellicity by Airwil Group in Noida Extension, Greater Noida

                  Originally posted by anita08 View Post
                  AIRWIL AND SARVOTTAM KE BAAD AB EK NAYA NAAM: NCR GROUP launching NCR OLYMPIA.
                  Anyone having reviews or information on NCR Group, seems they developed some projects in Dehradun and now launching Residential NCR Olympia in Greater Noida

                  Reviews ??
                  but why are u comparing NCR Olympia with Airwil ? NCR Olympia is purely a residential project whereas Airwil is a commercial project having just few blocks for furnished serviced appts

                  Comment

                  • #39

                    #39

                    Re : Airwil Intellicity by Airwil Group in Noida Extension, Greater Noida

                    Originally posted by cookie View Post
                    As I know, NCR Olympia is an old project and was launched much before..
                    arre cookie bhai she aint talking abt ncr olympia sec 79 ..... same builder also launched a project with the same name in GNW few weeks back

                    Comment

                    • #40

                      #40

                      Re : Airwil Intellicity by Airwil Group in Noida Extension, Greater Noida

                      Originally posted by trialsurvey View Post
                      arre cookie bhai she aint talking abt ncr olympia sec 79 ..... same builder also launched a project with the same name in GNW few weeks back
                      Ohkay.

                      I thought The same one.. didn't know about location.
                      Anyway, I have seen All the big sites of Commercials projects of Airwill, Premia, Wegmans etc. There are just barricading but no work. There are not even proper site offices. No work going on...
                      Thanks

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X