Collapse

Airwil Intellicity by Airwil Group in Noida Extension, Greater Noida

Last updated: August 3 2019
556 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Airwil Intellicity by Airwil Group in Noida Extension, Greater Noida

Project has been officially launched on 2nd Oct'13 but nothing has been updated on official website of AIRWIL.

BBA's are under process of signing.

Is someone has received BBA? please share information.

thanks & regards
    Shree

Comment

I also request the persons who have invested in Villas of AIRWIL should share their status. Eg. How much payment they have made?/ BBA signed or not?/ expected possession year?.

Thanks & Regards
      Shree

Comment

Originally posted by Shreesam10 View Post
        I also request the persons who have invested in Villas of AIRWIL should share their status. Eg. How much payment they have made?/ BBA signed or not?/ expected possession year?.

Thanks & Regards
        Shree
        Hi Shree,

I have received BBA for my B tower office space.It seems me very proper but not read completely yet. No extra charges mention. What deal they give me same mention in BBA.

Comment

AirWil is a chor builder and not at all good...

1. first of all they have increased the area of my unit after 1 month. Increasing area is still fine, atleast builder should inform their buyers about the changes... their staff is so rude in explaining once we got to know and asked the same question.
          2. i opted for a plan where i will get 10% discount on depositing 40% in 45 days.. now they are saying we can not give 10% discount on 40% coz you deposited amount in 60 days. does that make sense? .... you can impose interest on me for late payment or atleast give me a reminder and/or warning in advance about not giving 10% discount .. no builder is so much unprofessional and unethical
          3. Their staff is so illiterate and very desi staff.. i feel that i am stuck after investing my money with this kind of builder.

Builder staff is thinking that they will do whatever they like and whenever they like but they dont know buyers only make the project success and once buyers will not go for AirWil Intellicity brand then they will be a big failure..

Comment

Originally posted by REDUDE View Post

1. first of all they have increased the area of my unit after 1 month. Increasing area is still fine, atleast builder should inform their buyers about the changes... their staff is so rude in explaining once we got to know and asked the same question.
            2. i opted for a plan where i will get 10% discount on depositing 40% in 45 days.. now they are saying we can not give 10% discount on 40% coz you deposited amount in 60 days. does that make sense? .... you can impose interest on me for late payment or atleast give me a reminder and/or warning in advance about not giving 10% discount .. no builder is so much unprofessional and unethical
            3. Their staff is so illiterate and very desi staff.. i feel that i am stuck after investing my money with this kind of builder.

Builder staff is thinking that they will do whatever they like and whenever they like but they dont know buyers only make the project success and once buyers will not go for AirWil Intellicity brand then they will be a big failure..
            Thanks REDUDE ji for exposing this builder ...

btw whats your view .. they have huge plans .. but will they ever be able to execute the plans ?

Comment

Hi,

Thanks for sharing the good information. They have tearm mention 40:60 Plan. We have to pay with in 45 days the 40% amount. All builder are same. 15 days not make any difference they should give you 10% discount. What price they give you ? I also book in AirWil Intellicity with in 40:60 Plan and paid 40% in 40 days and received the same rates what was deal. Now got signed the BBA also. Regarding the increase area this is a big problem without approval they should not sold the unit and after approval size increased of the unit is not make any seance. best approach to meet there boss Sodi. We don't know what is the future of this project .
              Last edited October 22 2013, 10:14 AM. Reason: number removed

Comment

Originally posted by trialsurvey View Post
                Thanks REDUDE ji for exposing this builder ...

btw whats your view .. they have huge plans .. but will they ever be able to execute the plans ?
                They have huge huge plans ... but i dont think they have that professional and qualified team to construct.... and most importantly i dont think they will be able to run 25 acre commercial project with this non-professional and desi team...

Comment

Ha ha ha. Most of Builder are desi in NCR . Branded builder will be 3 time higher price wise. Best option talk to some senior person there and fix your issue. If you did deal with broker catch him. I can understand your issue. If same thing happen with me also.I will feel like that.

Comment

They have huge huge plans ... but i dont think they have that professional and qualified team to construct.... and most importantly i dont think they will be able to run 25 acre commercial project with this non-professional and desi team...
                    REDUDE ji .. how abt 10 yrs horizon .. do you think they will be able to complete the project even in 10 yrs ?

Comment

Originally posted by ranapunit View Post
                      Ha ha ha. Most of Builder are desi in NCR . Branded builder will be 3 time higher price wise. Best option talk to some senior person there and fix your issue. If you did deal with broker catch him. I can understand your issue. If same thing happen with me also.I will feel like that.
                      Nahin Yaar... I am not talking to broker i am dealing with the company guys.. I had a word with their CRM head.. some lady dont remember her name..

i have lost trust on them and making up my mind to cancel my unit now.
                      Last edited October 22 2013, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X