Airwil Intellicity by Airwil Group in Noida Extension, Greater Noida

Last updated: August 3 2019
556 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Airwil Intellicity by Airwil Group in Noida Extension, Greater Noida

Originally posted by trialsurvey View Post
    REDUDE ji .. how abt 10 yrs horizon .. do you think they will be able to complete the project even in 10 yrs ?
    No buddy, i dont think they will be able to deliver the project in 10 years... they dont have any background of constructing or running commercial building or any similar sort of business....

they look more like making money out of this project and then leaving customer on their own ...

rest time will tell about this builder....

does any one know name of the owner of this project?? whats his background and how many years he has been in real estate as a builder??

I will update if i get to know about this info... now i want to know each and every bit about this builder...

Comment

Originally posted by REDUDE View Post
      No buddy, i dont think they will be able to deliver the project in 10 years... they dont have any background of constructing or running commercial building or any similar sort of business....

they look more like making money out of this project and then leaving customer on their own ...

does any one know name of the owner of this project?? whats his background and how many years he has been in real estate as a builder??

I will update if i get to know about this info... now i want to know each and every bit about this builder...

here you go

Chhitar Singh, Chairman of Airwil Group of Companies
      Managing the professionalism has always been the hallmark of the company.
      Company have reputation for having a fiercely talented, performance oriented employees with highest levels of integrity and professionalism. It is the mainstay of all its endeavors and the cornerstone of its corporate culture.
      Excellent team work & effective co-ordination among the various agencies involved give an edge over our competitors.
      Extensive planning using the latest management techniques enables us to exercise direct control over our operations & schedules.

Manoj Kumar is founder and Managing Director of Airwil Group
      Incredible India! Whenever I read or hear this line, feel proud like any other Indian. Indeed our India is developing and growing faster than ever before. Here, at Airwil Group We are taking this Definition of Growth & development a step ahead by building world – class Group Housing & Multiplexes in the upcoming towns 7 cities of India. Exploring the untouched markets and leveraging their immense potential Airwil Group is trying to set the trend to Think Big.

Sanjay Kumar is founder and Managing Director of Airwil Group
      The Airwil Group was founded by Sanjay Kumar in the year 1998.
      As the founder and Managing Director, Sanjay has helped provide strategic direction for the company, while serving as a leader within the realty sector in India.
      A true visionary, he has identified opportunities in areas where others saw only difficulties.
      True to his vision of sustained growth, he has nurtured his company over the years and today Airwil is fast emerging as one of the most trusted name is real estate in the country.

..... and here is the CEO
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X475cvuZhA0

Comment

Very simple you can Check company details on MCA website.

http://www.mca.gov.in/DCAPortalWeb/d...operty&mode=39

They are doing a project in greater Noida seems go and check there.
        Go Noida authority Office and check all allotment details.

These details you will not find in IRF

Comment

Thanks for the info...

add 1 more name to the list of owners.. mr vikas bhagat.. some broker said that he is also the owner of airwil intellicity project..

is it true? my info is through a broker so can not trust the info completely..

All of them are first time builders as far as i got to know...

ceo is mr singh as mentioned in the below link

here you go

Chhitar Singh, Chairman of Airwil Group of Companies

Manoj Kumar is founder and Managing Director of Airwil Group

Sanjay Kumar is founder and Managing Director of Airwil Group

..... and here is the CEO
          Mr. S.J. Singh CEO Airwil using 3D Interactive Application at Intellicity Launch Party - YouTube
          Last edited October 24 2013, 11:34 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the info...

add 1 more name to the list of owners.. mr vikas bhagat.. some broker said that he is also the owner of airwil intellicity project..

is it true? my info is through a broker so can not trust the info completely..

All of them are first time builders as far as i got to know...

ceo is mr singh as mentioned in the below link
            i can see one ad on magicbriks for airwil by some Vikas Bhagat .. i doubt if the owner would directly go on magicbriks and give ads .. Maybe this Vikas Bhagat is some senior manager or something in airwil
            Last edited October 25 2013, 08:26 AM.

Comment

i can see one ad on magicbriks for airwil by some Vikas Bhagat .. i doubt if the owner would directly go on magicbriks and give ads .. Maybe this Vikas Bhagat is some senior manager or something in airwil
              Vikash Bhagat is Director as per MCA website.

Comment

Originally posted by ranapunit View Post
                Vikash Bhagat is Director as per MCA website.
                cool .. looks like Bhagat ji hands on type ke Director hain .. khud hee advertisement de diye on magicbriks

Comment

Ha ha ha Airwil Brokers ko bhi Director bana deta hai. Acha Company hai.

Comment

What is the future of Airwil? Would the builder be able to deliver such a big project with no prior experience to handle such a big & ambitious project? Team does not look professionally equipped for delivering such huge projects.

Promoters should take this feedback positively and move forward to equip themselves with good professional who are having good reputation/exposure in construction industry. They could establish themselves in the industry and create brand image by adopting good & fair practices and commitment to deliver such projects.

As per brokers project have been sold out more than 50% so there is no hurdle to start construction with good pace. What is the current status on site? Is any one have any idea and why still they have not updated their website with the project "Intellicity".
                    Do anyone know their plans of execution?

Comment

Sir, have your matter of discount sorted out?

what is the status of construction?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X