Best property to buy in noida extension

Last updated: February 10 2014
16 | Posts
8264 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best property to buy in noida extension

Hi Friends.. I am a newbie in the town and this is my first post.. Like others I am also looking to buy a 3bhk apartment in noida extension. My budget lies somewhere between 35 lkhs to 45 lkhs. I would request my seniors to help me and guide me for the same.

Thanks in advance.

Re : Best property to buy in noida extension

Originally posted by deepmittal View Post
    Hi Friends.. I am a newbie in the town and this is my first post.. Like others I am also looking to buy a 3bhk apartment in noida extension. My budget lies somewhere between 35 lkhs to 45 lkhs. I would request my seniors to help me and guide me for the same.

Thanks in advance.
    buy any reputed builder project otherwise u will get confused. Many new builders have low rate properties, but i m not sure if all of them will provide a good quality project.
    pls research on IREF - go thru Noida and Greater Noida forums. Many threads with valuable info.

Comment

Thanks for the reply.. :-)

I was also trying to zeroed out some of the big names .. but already getting confused as every builder has some pros and cons.. possession is not the concern for me.. I can wait till 2015.. I am more concentrating on the project and the quality deliverables with in my budget.

Comment

This will be a good discussion on the best projects which are progressing on Noida Extension?
        Can senior members give their valuable comments and rate the projects on following points from 0 to 10 (Where 10 is Best and 0 is worst)?
        I am looking for a 2BHK budget would be 30L to 35L.
        Thanks in advance.

1) Location with aminities
        2) Construction Quality
        3) Worth for End-user
        4) For investment purpose
        5) Builder reputation
        Last edited November 28 2012, 02:12 AM.

Comment

yep.. well point mentioned by Deepak.. Currently most of the threads are having discussion on the ongoing project . this forum can be used to rate and discuss the forthcoming projects or new project which is recently started and still bookings are open. This will help all the new buyers like me ..

Suggestion from seniors are most welcome!!

Comment

pl take some on 130 mt road between first and second round about like Gaur. Amerpali, Supertech, RG, Sky garden etc all are on main 130 meter road will good in future thanks

Comment

thanks kumar... Actually my choice was Gaur.. but seems to be its already sold -out. Hence now in dilemma which one to look for next.. any suggestions or views..

Comment

thanks kumar... Actually my choice was Gaur.. but seems to be its already sold -out. Hence now in dilemma which one to look for next.. any suggestions or views..
                check steller or arihant arden.
                NO RISK NO GAIN

Comment

GC12 is open for booking. Is GC11, 16 booking closed? Sara bik gaya?

Comment

lots of projects coming up. just wanted to ask friends in here what do they think about aims golf town. they are building it with gardenia if i am not mistaken. am not sure about builder reputation but the location of the project seems very good?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X