Last updated: February 10 2014
16 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Best property to buy in noida extension

Need help

Hi Friends ,

I am new to this forum and perplexed about buying a 1 bhk.

I am looking to book 1 bhk in noida/Gr. Noida and my budget of 18-19 Lacs.

As of now i have got to know following 1 bhk projects in noida are as follows :-

• Ek Dant Rawal residency
    • Amrapali Dream valley high rise
    • Logix neo World
    • Ansal API sareen residency
    • Nimbus
    I need support from all members so kindly help me in which project should i book 1 bhk flat.

I am looking forward for better support.

Regards,
    Shakti

Comment

Originally posted by smiley74 View Post
      lots of projects coming up. just wanted to ask friends in here what do they think about aims golf town. they are building it with gardenia if i am not mistaken. am not sure about builder reputation but the location of the project seems very good?
      NE project is not with Gardenia. AIMS have delivered projects in sector - 46 and 61 noida AIMS Glory & AIMS Grace respectively however there is a delay in their project in sector - 75 (Golf Town) but thats because of some issues with Gardenia. Considering the location of NE project i would say it would be a good option.

Comment

Hey guys.. whats ur view on Nimbus Hyde park.. that seems to be nice option, but still not seeing any detailed discussion on the same. When enquired got information that they have flats (1050 sqft) 2bhk + study comes with in approximate 50 lkhs of budget..

Location seems to be good as its in sector- 78.. Please share ur views on the same. If there is something better that I can look for..

Comment

Hello Friends,

I am looking out something in Noida extension within budget of 30-35 lacs (size: 2 BIHK). I came across a project Nirala developers on 130 meter wide road. Could you please suggest, whether it is worth to go with it? Rate is 3200-3300 per sqr feet inclusive parking etc... but not PLC.

Sunit

Comment

choose builder and location wise

Hi Friends,

These points mentioned by a friend is very valuable-

1) Location with aminities
            2) Construction Quality
            3) Worth for End-user
            4) For investment purpose
            5) Builder reputation

Being an elder & older investor, i would suggest you to choose among following builders- projects (In NE/ West Gr. Noida) like Eros- Sampoornam, Habitech-Panchtatva, Ace- Aspire & Steller- Jeevan. (These are the best projects for end user as well as for investors)

Thanks

Comment

I just did entire research on NE.

Would not recommend Nirala reason due to its location.Its too far from Kisan chaowk as well as RG chowk.

If you are planning in NE go with reputed builder MINUS amarapali and supertech
              RG and VEDANTAM i shortlisted for my purchase and now i am just looking for inventory.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X