Last updated: May 20 2015
29 | Posts
7942 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supertech Ecovillage Ph1 Resale Blocked

Hi Gang,
    I have an apartment in ST Ecovillage 1 and want to sell it. I have two interested buyers.

I booked the apartment in 2010. few months after booking, I inquired ST about selling. They told that it is possible and if I find a buyer, they will facilitate and a transfer fee will be charged.

Today, I called up Supertech and they gave me a cell number for a person in the resell department. She told that the resale is still not 'open' and gave no reason why and never told when it may open in future.

I purchased in down-payment plan. Question is why is the resale blocked and has anyone else faced this?

Thanks for any pointer,
    DD

Re : Supertech Ecovillage Ph1 Resale Blocked

Sir

Its not something unheard and uncommon, It is done by Builders intentionally to sell their unsold inventories in the market.
    when resale is open who would like to buy their flat in fresh????
    Thanks

Comment

Hi Cookie,
      I don't get it. Why should someone avoid fresh booking and go for resale given that it is for the same project and the possession is available at the same time for both categories?
      Thanks, DD

Comment

Originally posted by digitaldogra View Post
        Hi Cookie,
        I don't get it. Why should someone avoid fresh booking and go for resale given that it is for the same project and the possession is available at the same time for both categories?
        Thanks, DD
        If you put your flat on sale it increases inventory supply and so drives down the price.So by blocking resale they can sell their unsold flats at better rate.
        You are already trapped so they can do whatever they like with you.
        Simple eh !

Comment

Talk to few big broker firms.. they will take some commission and help you sell your flat..

Comment

I heard they have opened the resale, however charging 500 psf as transfer fees, that is as good as not opening the resale and discouraging the investors as builder will get all the appreciation.

Comment

Originally posted by RealBuzz View Post
              I heard they have opened the resale, however charging 500 psf as transfer fees, that is as good as not opening the resale and discouraging the investors as builder will get all the appreciation.

Yes , they have started but transfer charges are just wao.

Comment

500 psqft. .......... its nothing but Greed.
                Thanks

Comment

500 transfer charge will take appreciation down. ..however I was told by some of the broker that prices gonna increase by Feb. Not sure how true this news is.

Comment

Today I got email from broker for resale in Eco village. Price offered Rs 2600 psf.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X