Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AIMS Golf Town Review and Status Noida Extension

Collapse
X
Collapse

AIMS Golf Town Review and Status Noida Extension

Last updated: May 27 2016
91 | Posts
15721 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • AIMS Golf Town Review and Status Noida Extension

    This project is near to Gaur Chowk. They are selling flats which relatively much near to main road as compared to Gaur city 2. ( No comparison in this thread I just mentioned it ) . Also the price is not that high.


    Anyone have the review and status of this project; please share.
  • #2

    #2

    Re : AIMS Golf Town Review and Status Noida Extension

    Gaursons is more reliable name in Noida.
    And their location is just entry point of Noida Extension.
    Connected with both NH-24 and Express way.

    Few lacs saved today, will make very huge difference in case of return on investment, after 3-4 years.

    Comment

    • #3

      #3

      Re : AIMS Golf Town Review and Status Noida Extension

      Originally posted by bobolo View Post
      This project is near to Gaur Chowk. They are selling flats which relatively much near to main road as compared to Gaur city 2. ( No comparison in this thread I just mentioned it ) . Also the price is not that high.


      Anyone have the review and status of this project; please share.

      Sirji,

      Ye Aims wale location toh sahi bata pa nhi rhe flat kaise denge?

      Is AIM near Pari Chock
      Attached Files

      Comment

      • #4

        #4

        Re : AIMS Golf Town Review and Status Noida Extension

        Originally posted by del_sanju View Post
        Sirji,

        Ye Aims wale location toh sahi bata pa nhi rhe flat kaise denge?

        Is AIM near Pari Chock
        hahahhaa this is ultimate ... AIMS ne Gaur Chowk ko Pari Chowk-2 bana daaala

        Comment

        • #5

          #5

          Re : AIMS Golf Town Review and Status Noida Extension

          Originally posted by trialsurvey View Post
          hahahhaa this is ultimate ... AIMS ne Gaur Chowk ko Pari Chowk-2 bana daaala



          No no... this is AIMS Chowk.
          NO RISK NO GAIN

          Comment

          • #6

            #6

            Re : AIMS Golf Town Review and Status Noida Extension

            Ye kaise reviews hai; Maje le rahe ho tum AIMS ke

            Comment

            • #7

              #7

              Re : AIMS Golf Town Review and Status Noida Extension

              this is really interesting. have no clue which chowk it is but location wise isn't aims better? assuming this is the actual location ?

              Comment

              • #8

                #8

                Re : AIMS Golf Town Review and Status Noida Extension

                hey guys have been offered 3350 plus plc golf facing unit and floor plc. is it a good deal in aims?

                Comment

                • #9

                  #9

                  Re : AIMS Golf Town Review and Status Noida Extension

                  Originally posted by smiley74 View Post
                  hey guys have been offered 3350 plus plc golf facing unit and floor plc. is it a good deal in aims?


                  Ekdam jhakaas offer hai.... turant le lo
                  Last edited December 4 2012, 04:06 PM.
                  NO RISK NO GAIN

                  Comment

                  • #10

                    #10

                    Re : AIMS Golf Town Review and Status Noida Extension

                    Originally posted by Pradyot1315sqf View Post
                    Kedam jhakaas offer hai.... turant le lo
                    Not at all. I will update here tomorrow. Hopefully I will get this in 3024/- (CLP ) plan .

                    Comment

                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X