Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AIMS Golf Town Review and Status Noida Extension

Collapse
X
Collapse

AIMS Golf Town Review and Status Noida Extension

Last updated: May 27 2016
91 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31

    #31

    Re : AIMS Golf Town Review and Status Noida Extension

    yes all is included..club membership, golf facing, floor PLC, car park, EDC, etc...

    Comment

    • #32

      #32

      Re : AIMS Golf Town Review and Status Noida Extension

      what percentage of loading should be considered as reasonably good..

      Comment

      • #33

        #33

        Re : AIMS Golf Town Review and Status Noida Extension

        Originally posted by SaiketM View Post
        what percentage of loading should be considered as reasonably good..


        Bhai check ur self otherwise log kahenge ki ye broker hai.

        24-25% in some good projects.
        NO RISK NO GAIN

        Comment

        • #34

          #34

          Re : AIMS Golf Town Review and Status Noida Extension

          Originally posted by SaiketM View Post
          yes all is included..club membership, golf facing, floor PLC, car park, EDC, etc...
          which floor is it?

          Comment

          • #35

            #35

            Re : AIMS Golf Town Review and Status Noida Extension

            Originally posted by bobolo View Post
            Just an update:

            I bought flat in AIMS

            3149/- + 45/- + 25/-
            (BSP) + ( Floor ) + ( IFMS )

            This is CLP per square feet. ( 45/- can be removed if chosen floor is above 10 )
            in which tower did u buy??

            i got it for 3149 + 65 (4th floor plc)

            Comment

            • #36

              #36

              Re : AIMS Golf Town Review and Status Noida Extension

              Originally posted by Pradyot1315sqf View Post
              Bhai check ur self otherwise log kahenge ki ye broker hai.

              24-25% in some good projects.
              Which project hs least loading

              gaur, mahagun, EV, Amrapali or Stellar?

              Comment

              • #37

                #37

                Re : AIMS Golf Town Review and Status Noida Extension

                Originally posted by del_sanju View Post
                Which project hs least loading

                gaur, mahagun, EV, Amrapali or Stellar?

                Del bhai it is a homework for a new buyer. I would not like to make any comment.

                Ham bolega to bologe ki bolta hai.

                Otherwise public will treat me like a broker.
                NO RISK NO GAIN

                Comment

                • #38

                  #38

                  Re : AIMS Golf Town Review and Status Noida Extension

                  approval

                  location of aims golf town is no doubt good, yesterday i went to company office and they told the inaugural discount of 200 is no more.
                  so in CLP the price is 3750 RS, seniors please advice is it a good project for end user is such a rate as no construction has started at aims golf town and bank approvals are awaited.

                  Comment

                  • #39

                    #39

                    Re : AIMS Golf Town Review and Status Noida Extension

                    buddy was told that there is rs 75 is golf view plc. also they are planning to have a golf course there. dont know whether it is just a putting one or a 9 hole one

                    Comment

                    • #40

                      #40

                      Re : AIMS Golf Town Review and Status Noida Extension

                      Originally posted by immunetolyf View Post
                      seniors please advice is it a good project for end user is such a rate as no construction has started at aims golf town and bank approvals are awaited.
                      Looks like senior members of IREF haven't invested in NE; hence no good advice from seniors seems to be available on NE projects :-).

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X