AIMS Golf Town Review and Status Noida Extension

Last updated: May 27 2016
91 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : AIMS Golf Town Review and Status Noida Extension

Originally posted by deep1307 View Post
    How can i get this deal, i am interested in this, if you know some dealer who can get me this deal, let me know please

Thanks
    I have visited NE many a times in recent past n found some of the following properties (after a lot of confusion) which will be suitable as per my requirement.(my floor prefernce is betwn 6th-8th, 1200-1500 sq ft, with all amenities such as swmng pool, shopping complex, club, school, etc..)

1) gaur City, 12th avenue ( 4100 AI),
    2) Ajnara le garden (3400 AI)
    3) Ajnara homes ( not enquired)
    4) Shri radha sky garden (Not enqrd)
    5) AIMS.

earlier thought of booking one in GC 12th avenue but due to price constraint i hold my booking n tried to know the NE in a detailed manner n fortunately i could able to a lot more about other properties from this forum. Thanx to all members for their valuable suggestions,(even to some good brokers though )As far as the discussions read i found this AIMs might be suiting me as per Pricing is concerned.

Still my broker asks me to go for the Shri radha one which might come 3200 AI. How do you people rate this property, since its location is fantastic but the builder havn't done any project in NCR. All his projects are in mathura vrindaban etc.

so if i have to choose one betwn AIMS/shri radha whch will be the ideal investment for me for a 1500 sq ft flat.Plz respond guyz..........waiting for the responses. thanx in advance bros.

Comment

Originally posted by bobolo View Post
      Just an update:

I bought flat in AIMS

3149/- + 45/- + 25/-
      (BSP) + ( Floor ) + ( IFMS )

This is CLP per square feet. ( 45/- can be removed if chosen floor is above 10 )
      Bobolo bro, you got it in DEC n i think it was a best deal. Can you plz tell me wats the present price prevailng for this since i need to book one. Plz send me the details about the broker. Thanx bro chill n enjoy.
      Last edited January 15 2016, 06:25 PM. Reason: Email Id Provided

Comment

No idea for current price. Just now I came from AIMS site, looks like they have not moved even a cinch from Dec.
        It is wait and watch game.

Comment

Originally posted by bobolo View Post
          No idea for current price. Just now I came from AIMS site, looks like they have not moved even a cinch from Dec.
          It is wait and watch game.

even there sec-7X project seems stalled...!!!

Comment

well spoke to their office. they are waiting for bank approvals and they are ready to a full launch by march end/ early april 2013

Comment

Originally posted by smiley74 View Post
              well spoke to their office. they are waiting for bank approvals and they are ready to a full launch by march end/ early april 2013
              Strange.

Construction has nothing to do with Bank approvals.

It can be started as soon as the Authority approves the plan.

Comment

Originally posted by guptaMan View Post
                Strange.

Construction has nothing to do with Bank approvals.

It can be started as soon as the Authority approves the plan.
                well all approvals have to be in place before they start constructing and bank approvals are one of the many things.

Comment

well all approvals have to be in place before they start constructing and bank approvals are one of the many things.
                  Bhai, just FYI, builders like Gaur(If I remember right it is 12th Avenue), Ajnara (le garden) are yet to get the Bank Approvals and they have started the construction.

You mean to say these builders are illegally building up on their land, and, Aims is one of the genuine builder who is actually following the legal process , rest all are just fake.
                  Last edited February 19 2013, 09:53 PM.

Comment

i am not saying that all other builders are fake. did i say something like that?? strange!! what i am saying is that they do not have all approvals in place including bank approvals. for some of us mere mortals we need to take loan boss. for us bank approvals are also very important.

Comment

i am not saying that all other builders are fake. did i say something like that?? strange!! what i am saying is that they do not have all approvals in place including bank approvals. for some of us mere mortals we need to take loan boss. for us bank approvals are also very important.
                      Whats the Current Status of Aims Golf Town Noida Ext. project? Is anyone got Demand Letter for 20% payment even without getting Welcome letter? Please Update!! whats the construction update?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X