Last updated: December 6 2012
4 | Posts
7507 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Process of Transfer in greater Noida Authority

Hi All;

I wish to know the process to transfer a builtup house in greater noida authority. Is this something I can try on my own?

Broker is asking 15K for this job.

A detailed point wise reply would be very helpful.

Regards

Re : Process of Transfer in greater Noida Authority

Is this transfer to blood relative OR transfer to other person??

In case of blood relative, you just simply fill one transfer form which is availble from property manager in G.Noida OR you can also get it from reception.

Fill that form with all allotment details.. allotment letter/all challans copies/ID proof (your/relative) and Rs. 10200 transfer/registry cost etc.

In case of other than blood relative, than this is not transfer but sale so follow normal sale process

Comment

Originally posted by fritolay_ps View Post
      Is this transfer to blood relative OR transfer to other person??

In case of blood relative, you just simply fill one transfer form which is availble from property manager in G.Noida OR you can also get it from reception.

Fill that form with all allotment details.. allotment letter/all challans copies/ID proof (your/relative) and Rs. 10200 transfer/registry cost etc.

In case of other than blood relative, than this is not transfer but sale so follow normal sale process
      Hi Frito!!

Thanks for your reply. Its not blood relation transfer but a case of resale.

The broker is asking for 15K for transfer process. I was wondering if I can complete this process without broker with help of some seniors.

Trying to save some hard earned money

Comment

Even if you do it yourself, you may have to pay few K under table. This is what I experience while dealing with authority . Rates are told by local lawyers sitting outside authority.

up to 30 lakh, 4-5K is under table
        up to 50 lakh, 5-8k is under table
        up to 1crore - 12-14K

You may need to hire local lawyer sitting outside. Many guys can do it with Rs. 4-7K.

btw if you are selling than this cost to be born by buyer and not by you. If you are buying than agree this extra cost (50-50% share) with seller

Comment

• kashya7086
          kashya7086 commented
          Editing a comment
          Hello,
          I want to buy a 2BHK flat in GC 1. My broker says TM rates are 100/- PER SQ MT for flat below 100 sq Mt. But I am bit confused about the amount which I have to pay under the table. Somebody was telling me that it will cost 150000/- apart from the TM Charges.

Is it a true statement. Kindly guide.
      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
      Working...
      X