I purchased a flat in omaxe plam greens greater noida in resale.Property has been transferred to my name.But I found that builder buyer agreement is olde one only and on name of prevoius owner only.Builder kept the BBA on name of previlus buyer only.on back side of builder buyer agreement he put an stamp got sign of seller and buyer.Stamp says that seller is transfeering the property on my name.

Just wanted to confirm if this is the process carried out in resale. Or builder should have made a fresh builder buyer agreement on my name.

Those who purchased in resale please provide your input.
Read more
11 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Friends.... Your inputs please
    CommentQuote
  • I got one in resale and the builder took an affidevit, BBA and all the original reciepts from the seller that He is transfering the unit to me.

Later He prepared fresh reciepts in my name (referencing the older reciepts). and a new BBA with my name.
    CommentQuote
  • From which builder did you purchase ?
    CommentQuote
  • Gayatri in NE
    CommentQuote
  • What is your builder name... This does not seem wrong. This can be endorsed on your name. Do you have home loan ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Apple21
    What is your builder name... This does not seem wrong. This can be endorsed on your name. Do you have home loan ?

21.. Was your message meant for me? If yes, builder is omaxe .Now in payment receipt my name appears(only on the paymets I made).What do you actually mean by endorsment?
    CommentQuote
  • Yes Abhianand, Endorsement of old BBA is completely valid. You don't need to worry about that most of builder keep only one BBA for one property and do endorsement to new buyers on same BBA. Me too purchased a property in GGN with a reputed builder and followed the same process. So nothing to worry about that.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hammy1
    Gayatri in NE

Are u sure that Gayatri has permitted buyers to transfer/resale in their NE projects.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jsharma
    Yes Abhianand, Endorsement of old BBA is completely valid. You don't need to worry about that most of builder keep only one BBA for one property and do endorsement to new buyers on same BBA. Me too purchased a property in GGN with a reputed builder and followed the same process. So nothing to worry about that.

Thanks Mr J sharma....Now my heart is bit relived...... :)
    CommentQuote
  • Would appreciate...if others who purchased n resale can share their experIences regarding BBA
    CommentQuote
  • I was told that they are not allowing it generally but in my case this was through one of their most preferred broker so they had to oblige.

But its been a while before NE was approved by NCRPB in August this year.
    Originally Posted by Pradyot1315sqf
    Are u sure that Gayatri has permitted buyers to transfer/resale in their NE projects.
    CommentQuote